>tap him on the shoulder
>open with a sexy line
>"give a girl like me some of that cider, you'll soon be inside her!"
>"sorry?" he asks in heavily accented english
>"oh nothing, I thought you dropped something"
>cashier and everyone in queue is looking at me judgily
>run out of the store leaving my items and buy booze and sweets in asda
>mfw

Attached: 1491622216885.jpg (478x572, 45K)

if this would be me id be stairing blankly, speachless

what would be a better opener

Tits or gtfo

introduce yourself and tell him you think he is cute and if he would like to go for (insert what you want to get) some time. pickup lines....so cringe.

Attached: dizz.png (540x446, 193K)

this is the only acceptable reply ITT
sage
also with timestamp
until then sage
I am dissapoint Sup Forums

Autistic fucking retards

im not the right one to ask
a simple hello and i think u cute can i have your number.. call me basic but id be all in for you if u look min. 2/10

I guess I just want to have a unique opening. I want guys to think i'm fun and carefree

fuck you

>sees candy and soda
Expecting you would change your mind right there. If that's a pro, you're a fattie. This is why he got turned off.

cider is alcoholic

no u.

tits or gtfo

This

Attached: 1521210997794.jpg (450x305, 48K)

>"give a girl like me some of that cider, you'll soon be inside her!"
Best thing I've read all year.

A girl spilling spaghetti this hard just to talk to me would be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I'd laugh in your face and say "You're cute, lets talk", and walk with you to your car. Just keep trying and eventually you'll find a down to earth person, guys have to go through this all the time and it sucks but it gets easier and you'll get a good response at some point. Dont let this discourage you, women showing some initiative is refreshing in my opinion.

All of it comes down to a single fact: how attractive you are, no amount of social conversations/smoothness is going to determine for a girl if the guy wants her

can't a saucy line make me more attractive though? don't men appreciate a girl with a personality?

Generally, if you are not attractive it takes time for most people to find you date worthy. There is no real way to judge a person's personality just by a few words.

>4/10 with personality and wit, is down to earth, cooks your meals, and is a wonderful person in general
>9/10 Stacey walks by "hey boy, wanna fuck?"
most guys would smash Stacey. personality helps, but we dudes mostly just want to fuck when we see a hot piece of ass

LOOK AT THIS FUNNY MEME I FOUND

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 257K)

>can't a saucy line make me more attractive though?

Only if he's drunk. If your just prospecting random guys in tesco's it's going to set off alarm bells. What is dating. No a lass doesn't need a personality for that, you just need to be there.

Why do you fuck this up so much?

It comes looks first than personality... so if you got good looks he will stay, if you’re dumb as a rock with no personality he will tell you how wonderful you are just so he have sex with you and keep you around until you find someone else... if you have both and especially on the personality side, he will love you forever and want to be with you for the rest of his life because it’s so beautiful and comforting

Good news is as long as you’re not fat and don’t have really weird ugly features or something it’s already have the game in fact if you got intelligence, you will probably be the keeper even more so than the dumb hot bimbo

boys are complicated

this

Tits + timestamp or GTFO

old pasta is best pasta
>better than a certain group of faggots spew
didnt even sage

Attached: pizzapastasalad.jpg (642x428, 69K)

Tits or gtfo

would changing my legal name to Stacey help?

like, if I apply for a job, will having my name being Stacey increase my chances of getting an interview?

I could change my name to Stacey Windsor

stop asking to see my tits. last time I posted my tits I got banned from Sup Forums. I had to email admins my passport and explain I wasn't an oversized toddler

I'll lay it out and let the others dog pile in if I'm wrong.

>Get on your back and baby trap the first retard that falls for you.

Seriously, lasses have dating so much easier than guys. We aren't hard work.

Attached: 1520473100791.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

This.

Just post your image on some dating site and you'll at least get an easy lay.

I don't want an easy lay. I want a boyfriend to build a life with

And from that easy lay, if you like him, date him. It's so fucking easy for lasses. If you don't like him, move onto the next. This is adult relationships. All you have to do is be there.

>corny line
>creepy
>probably ugly
jesus christ bro just quit

Some women are selling sex, and you can't even give it away.

Be prepared to sleep around. Your not going to meet 'the one' buy hassling hard cider buying bellends in tescos... Why did you think that was a good idea? You have to put yourself out there.

Now don't sleep with every one.You can be a whore and maybe sleep around with each of your male friends once or twice, but don't fill your empty life with the semen of strangers.

I was putting myself out there! I thought he must have been the One since we were basically buying the same things at 11am... I guess I got nervous. I should have repeated my line instead of running off to buy asda cider

i wish you were really a femanon, that would make me happy

if you are really a femanon, get naked, take pics of tits and pussy, and share ITT

It would be easier for us to judge what was wrong with him and situation if you posted a picture of yourself.

are you, though?
that's the point.