I am God of Christianity, what is wrong with my current religion?

I am God of Christianity, what is wrong with my current religion?

Attached: 1481930589258.jpg (700x544, 132K)

you make it too hard to fuck 12 yr olds you goddamn faggot

almost none of your followers actually practice what they preach

Christians larpers like catholics.

Mostly the lack of smiting

The whole "in support of slavery" thing bothers me a great deal.

you're the same god for jews and muslims and they all want to kill each other

Your followers are weaklings, make them badass again. Old Testament > New Testament

that you don't provide a clear framework for exterminating followers of the pedophile muhammad

Attached: Muslim Playboy.jpg (600x845, 71K)

>God of Christianity

You're the God of Jews, Christians, Muslims and all the other Arabic religions, don't think you can trick us m8!

I think the 2 biggest ones are, 1, its false and 2, it hasnt been updated in quite a while, unless you count mormons, but even that is too old.

To weak to give a strong answer to the mudslim terrorists. Let’s start a new crusade!

we need all white men to die for jerusalem
command them G-d!

He's their god too you retard.

are you an ass man or tiddies man?

You have over 4 billion worshippers on Earth now, how many more do you need before you get off your ass and actually make an appearance?

There's no reason to believe it.

No. These are infidels murdering in the name of their god. So he can’t be their god.

There is only one good christian..

One who takes SATAN as his saviour.

Attached: siegheil.jpg (152x241, 11K)

yeah because heavy metal is more better than gospel music too

its a nice baseline for the person who can live a sorta guilt free life so long as they follow the rules

but some of these rules are way out of date

its like it needs a revision to fit future societies

People kill in name of God all the time, if he didn't like the violence he'd give them all cancer. He enjoys watching all the infighting over who loves God the most.

Your followers have split into too many different religions, it's time to send out a message to unite them all and end secular violence between Christians and Muslims so we can focus on the REAL problem, non-believers!

Pope Benedict once said that there is only one true faith, and it’s the catholic.

#deusvult

Actually they think he is. Their god was actually one of the idols in Solomon's temple, brought in by one of his pagan wives, being he married so many. Allah was a god of the moon. The belief that 'allah' is the god of the jews, is erroneous. Mohammed was erroneous. That whole damn religion is erroneous. Most religions are erroneous. There is no way man could be right about anything. We're all fuckin idiots.

Kek. Every subdivision of religion is 'the one true faith'.

> am God of Christianity, what is wrong with my current religion?

Christians, mostly.

Attached: Joel_Osteen_48911-0a670.jpg (1484x1113, 200K)

>He is author of this....

Attached: 2jy1ykkvjbhl2543941000000.jpg (805x609, 42K)

Only the pope is infallible.

Except for all those times the pope was wrong.

They believe in the majority of the Old Testament and all the Adam & Eve, Noah, Jesus etc stuff. What you're describing was the ol' switcheroo used to replace the most popular god in that region with the god of Abraham. Kinda like how the Romans spread their religion, by saying "hey you know that god you worship? He's actually our god and this is his name..."

BLASPHEMY! DIE IN HELL!

He never was, that’s what “infallible” means ...

This!

#deusvult

It's more like how God is all powerful except for all the things he can't do.

Which is?

God is almighty.

Eliminating suffering while also keeping free will.

Nothing, it's the loss of Christian values in this country that is wrong. Rather live in United States under God than in United States of Mohammed

>mfw Christianity and Islam have the same god
>mfw I have no face

No.

Our god is good and kind, Allah on the other hand is a cruel god. Read the Quran and stop fantasizing about the mudslims as a “religion of peace”.

'Both' of your 'gods' are cruel. Read the Bible and stop fantasizing about Yahweh being peaceful.

Technically different since their characteristics are different. Remember that Allah is a ripoff of the Jewish God, hence the Christian God

They're different takes on the same character.

Its made up, so their different. Still, the Christian God is a better made up God

I’m not talking bout the god of the Jews, I’m talking of the Christian god of the New Testament.

Being made up has nothing to do with it. If you write a fanfiction of Harry Potter and that Harry Potter acts differently than in the books, it's still Harry Potter.
>Christian God is a better made up God
Is it?

Again, same God, the "Father".

No, the god of the Old Testament is a cruel god like Allah.

The Christian god we believe in on the other hand is good and kind.

Yes since Christianity reformed a while ago and now, the majority of Christians are more accepting and moderate. Islam hasn't reformed and look at their countries.

He isn't though. It's with the Christian god that we get the idea of Hell and that only faith allows you escape that fate.

You might be able to say that Christians are on average better than Muslims, but that doesn't make the Christian god better than the Muslim god.

No. Even holy mother Theresa had a crisis of faith many years of her live, although the Lord Jesus himself had appeared her to give her her duty.

Y not?

Read the Bible (New Testament) and read the Quran.

Neither relevant nor helpful. Also, Mother Teresa was not a good person.

Yes since the God that a certain population believes in reflects that populations characteristics, morals, etc

Americans.
Get rid of them and we take back Jerusalem

Because the god of the Bible (New Testament) is not good, and would in fact be evil?

She lived in poverty all her life to help the poor and you call her a bad person?

Y?

If you want to go that route then there isn't actually a Christian god, but rather a multitude of gods which individual Christians believe in.

It's the Jews

Yes, because she thought suffering was good, funneled donations away from the poor, and endorsed dictators.

>Steen
>Not a Jew trolling christians for money
Kek Christians are smrt

Found the Jew.

Broadly speaking, it promotes faith as a virtue and diminishes the value of this life in favor of a perceived afterlife. A dangerous combination.

More better .. Kek
Let me guess you like radio station pop or "Only 80s music brah."

Take the average of that and you get a good god

>perceived afterlife
Actually this life is a dream, an imagination, an illusion and the "after"life is actually real life, eternal, external of time

And no responses other than mine. /thread

Do you?

I'm an ass man.

>Eliminating suffering
What if someone told you that you (or rather your ignorance) was the only cause of your suffering?

Prove it.

Attached: 1517062685826.jpg (500x500, 77K)

I'd tell them that was irrelevant to the topic.

good news my brother

Attached: 1509122742067.jpg (540x574, 52K)

No I'm not
well sort of...

I already did

Modernity is crushing you.

what if it was simply (again) your ignorance that was responsible for your failure to connect the concepts? how would you proceed?

all

Where?

Yup

Tell me how this is relevant.

you have too many competitors!

>make an appearance?
Why couldn't Ray Charles see the piano??
You: The piano didn't exist.

What happens if we apply the same reasoning to Muslims?

Why don't you tell a snail all about ionizing radiation... seriously...

Thanks for wasting my time I guess.

I'm confused, are you seriously asking me how your ignorance is preventing you from drawing basic connections between concepts, is that correct? Am I understanding this dialogue accurately?

>I guess.
You sure do. And the worse part is how you present your little guesses as universal, absolute truths. You know that isn't a unique phenomenon.

No. I'm asking you how this is relevant to the topic of God not being able to eliminate suffering while also keeping free will.

>babbling

I knew you were going in that subjective route. But let's apply judgment from the outside. What can the majority of people say is good and bad? Killing those who don't believe, are gay, etc? What about believing that women should be covered? They might think it's good, but now that we're are outside judgers overall, the average God of individual Christians is better. Look at the stats on what the majority of Muslims believe in, just in case you wanna argue in that direction

>Look at the stats on what the majority of Muslims believe in
Sure, let's look at them.

Ok

No, no idiot, it's "unhinged ranting". Get your shitty stimulus-response, intellectual-chapter-9 epithets right.

>looking

Good

>God not being able to eliminate suffering while also keeping free will.
If you don't understand the purpose of life, how are you going to draw an accurate scenario about life itself, to start having criticisms?

Don't you get it? You're operating under all of these bullshit assumptions: that suffering is imposed upon you, rather than imposed upon yourself, that God is all powerful, so me must for some reason be directed by every whim and fancy you happen to think of at the time, that 'suffering' is objective and serves no purpose.. these are all bullshit assumptions you've made- and you can't even get past the concept that PERHAPS YOUR DECISIONS AND ACTIONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SUFFERING.