mega.nz/#F!5JQmmIzZ!030yC_6XJMlfQt0AKg1Ofg
youtube.com/watch?v=II45NsQqUyI
theync.com/user-sudokus-with-shotgun.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hopefully nothing

Side note
What shotgun was he using?
I'm genuinely interested in it

Attached: 1515418540549.png (500x566, 99K)

Maybe you realize that you have your entire life to turn things around, and in the future you may be very very happy

It was a KSG double barrel with an extended clip

kel-tec ksg

A ksg. No joke, the gun from bo2.

You don't own a gun, shrimp

Attached: hope.jpg (500x614, 103K)

how the fuck should i know?

>the gun from bo2

Attached: 1519263400152.png (646x720, 14K)

It was a KGB 12 gauge with a laser scope and a 23 shot clip. It was also a double barrel

You wanna know how I know you're 12?

where the vid

Source or video name to search?

THE FACT THAT YOU DONT HAVE 10 TON ATLAS STONE MONSTER TRUCK BALLS THAT KID HAD YOU FUCKING PUSSY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Oh, please tell us. We all need your guidance

Your cowardice

What?

latefags lol

More like he doesn't have access to a shotgun.

nothing, especially if you're a slob who is inconsiderate of the mess you'll leave behind. Letting down your parents and loved ones one last time.

>bo2

Attached: 1425725965493.jpg (297x297, 27K)

upvote

videos were fully wiped from the internet as the cops got there. i guess only one person was recording his stream and that person and video is likely been dealt with by authorities. theres a gif someone got of it going around but its too short and quick to really get the full scope. shit was gruesome tho wew lad

I've got the videos copied on my 4tb cloud drive.

>oh no ive been found out better cry reddit!

Please dont watch it, i have no problem watching the 10 second webm of the kid blasting his head of but watching the entire 40 minute stream with sound really bothered me. Ive seen the worst of the worst but this shit is really eating at me for some reason and i regret watching it, the screams of the mother when she finds his body is horrifying

it was not the mother

why do so many people think it was the mother screaming? it was some girl in his voicecall

Later in the video you can hear his mother on the phone with the police

The mom comes in about 20 seconds after he blows his brains out. Immediately starts wailing.

After he blew his head off you retards, not the dumb bitch crying on the voice chat whatever the entire time with the robot sounding faggot. His mother comes into the room and finds his body and starts crying like fuck and you can hear her entire conversation with dispatch, obviously you retards didnt watch the full video

Lucky trips my dude
Checked

typical inferior white guy

Checked

wasted

mega.nz/#F!5JQmmIzZ!030yC_6XJMlfQt0AKg1Ofg

Here you go.

Attached: FAABE6A2-9E85-4C3E-865D-B20EF9B40887.jpg (602x481, 59K)

i still have the full video in my hdd

Good for you, im not watching it again. Was bothering me my whole shift at work today for some reason. Fucking bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=II45NsQqUyI

I made this video for the kid who killed himself

Attached: weakness.jpg (800x450, 34K)

I know thats the thing though, i can watch people being blown apart, people dismembered and women having stillborn infants removed from thier pussies but that video just really bothered me for some reason i dont get it ..

>white

you actually sound 16

BELGIUM WAFFLES

the muse

Now not everyone is as punctual as you are, little Simon.

theync.com/user-sudokus-with-shotgun.htm

full video with sound

story? i don't know what happened.

kid from /r9k/ shoot himself in a youtube livestream

Im waiting for it to be remixed

i still believe its fake

its not get over it

more one user died...

who is talking and who is crying? i dont get the video

Do it, it doesn't get better