Left the bank with $85, somehow lost it on the way to my car and then driving home...

Left the bank with $85, somehow lost it on the way to my car and then driving home. Called the bank and no money was found. Now i can't eat all weekend. Why do I even bother anymore. Taking everything in my power not to just blame niggers or jews. What do Sup Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 1.04.04 PM.png (788x768, 499K)

Got paypal OP?

Hey man post your paypal ill gladly transfer you $100 so you can splurge this weekend.

go to jail for the week, jerk it on a train. free roof and food.

Attached: RJUVTl2.png (851x315, 69K)

I don't want money Sup Forums just tell me to kms

slide throught 815 fam, i gotchu on that pb&j

kys
but live on youtube

I can sen you a pizza

Tfw sometimes you can only blame yourself

Attached: 1520618392556.png (499x464, 414K)

how? I want to hang. Its quiet, and on live stream there could be so many memes with my body hanging there lmao

print out pepes and offer them as currency at restaurants

Attached: 1517352254391.jpg (810x742, 57K)

Dont do it man. Dark Abyss is not what you want from destiny. Keep it up man, You didnt fuck up your life as much as me

Lol retard

snort ajax

Have you not been poor before, buy loaf of bread eat sandwiches for a week, you’ll be fine shit like that happens in life, keep it moving faggot, chin up

bread is like exactly $85 dollars, learn to economics.

This is probably illegal, but so are a lot of things user does.

Attached: coupons.jpg (1600x1359, 533K)

Expand on your life’s fuck ups for my amusement

what about me user? this is my post

>this is my post
>my post
>my

NAHAY?

Potatoes, man. They save your wallet and are delicious. Everyday another meal. Fries, baked, hash browns, pie with leftovers, chips, even peels can be fried as snack.
Also look for "babka ziemniaczana" traditional slav meal made from potatoes, onions and some meat. Cheap as fuck, delicious as fuck, slav as fuck, gives more energy than redbull and cocaine combined.
Slav recomendation, man. It's worth living.

I stubbed my toe this morning and only got like 7 1/2 hours of sleep.. I'm not talking about killing myself. Man the fuck up

Also you can make friends by making stamps from potatoes, just cut them in half and cut out symbol!

DO IT FAGGOT

Also you can cut a hole in a warm baked potato and finger it while masturbating furiously pretending the potato is someone's asshole.

>This is probably illegal
If you're too stupid to know that fraud is illegal, you are too stupid to follow all those goddamn instructions.

Slavs don't do that.. for pleasure we make vodka from potatoes.

Lost $100 earbuds few weeks ago like wut?

Attached: definitely.gif (500x221, 452K)

Also it's the stupidest reason to kys. 85$? Really?
In my kitchen i have shitload of pastas, flour, rice, groats. I can eat for 2 weeks just eating out products from drawers.
As i mentioned before: get potatoes, other cheap veggies and fruits and do cheap meals.

Use a credit card.

More over shitload of jams and pickles. If you still don't know what to eat. Kys. You are useless, bc 85$ is shitload of cash if you can cook. But you can survive on very small amount of that.