Tried Sup Forums Several fucking times, no luck

tried Sup Forums Several fucking times, no luck
anyone know where to find a decent hack menu or money spawner for GTA5 Online?

Attached: GTA MONEYSPAWN.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Ha. There aren't any faggot. Get playing if you want money, you lazy scrub.

nah, grinding for several fucking days just for what? like 300k? Fuck rockstar and their shitty price jacking,

Play something else?

There isn't a free money button.

>still playing GTA online
>still sucking Rockstars cock and paying for it with time and possibly money.
Underage b8 detected.

Attached: 1407532701546.gif (480x270, 1.38M)

rosebud;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!

didnt realize the game was in the state that it is currently, only started playing a few days ago after not touching it for years. paying for what? I'd never give them a single fucking dime the way they push their microtransactions nowadays

the game is flooded with cheaters/hackers, nobody ever wants to fucking share what theyre using tho

Fuck those gay ass grindy missions faggot

cheating is the only way to get a decent amount of money

this guy knows whats up

>robbing a bank is the only way to support my drug habit

You have to be a special kind of retard to think robbing a bank is somehow comparable to not wanting to pay real money for fake money.

Nigga go on YouTube or some other site that posts glitches... I literally have made 24m off glitches alone in the past 4days. I have 532m from glitches alone, with a little bit of heist money.

Personally use Infamous mod menu. It's a paid one but undetected and supported like ultra good

you have to be some kind of retard to think having digital currency in a seven year old game gives you some kind of social status

It doesn't you fucking idiot. It makes the game actually playable in online though you dumb fucking nigger.

You've got to be another kind of retarded to think the only way to get a decent sum of cash in that game is IRL money.

could you leak the latest build?
or does it have some kind of anti pirate thing built in?

you can make 300k in an hour you fucking retard

>Hurr imma waste hours playing shitty missions

Nah I made millions cheating when i used to play so I could actually fuck around like you are supposed to do in a gta game.

for what purpose would you need to spend money online on a game that is literally 45 years old? are you a faggot?

You've got to be a special kind of retard to waste several hours grinding making 300k/hr just to buy some fast car that will be replaced with another faster more expensive car.

Attached: 1520297428534.png (238x220, 32K)

Attached: IMG_20180311_142712.jpg (1658x1321, 504K)

>what are mods

Fast cars?
You mean weaponized vehicles,and mk2 weapons that have incendiary and explosive rounds coupled with thermal scopes?

are you that handicapped of a player to need to buy things to make you better at the game?

4/10 shit trolling

>trolling
at least I'm not so shit at a game that I need to pay money on top of buying the game just to not be a complete retard when I play it

Easiest way to make money in GTA is racing and stealing/selling cars. I can rack up around a mil in around a weekend's day worth of playing (~5 hours).

Don't forget about the jetbike and jetpack! Those are fucking cool af to play with

>Calls others retards
>thinks he is talking to one person
Kek, keep flailing like a chimp.

at least I don't need to purchase extra shit because I can't gitgud

you wish

I'm banned till 2035/36 for spawnning money all over los Santos and giving it away to scrubs. I had fun. It was a good run.
Sometimes I resent this, given the new heist missions came up. Welp, just gonna wait for the 6th iteration

Pushing microtransactions by releasing free dlc? What are you talking about?

Lrn 2 pleh bettir gayms faggot

Check em'
(Sorry for bad English)

Kys faggot.

Attached: 8988988777867656.jpg (225x225, 9K)