Wife has me locked up and won't fuck me. I am so fucking horny I'd do anything...

Wife has me locked up and won't fuck me. I am so fucking horny I'd do anything. I wonder how long she will keep me locked up. She thinks its fun how pathetic i am.

How fucked am I?

Attached: locked.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Metal-Chastity-Belt-Lock-Key/dp/B0026A1TIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sounds fun

It can be fun when she makes me lick her bald pussy until she cums and then doesnt let me fuck her. its pretty hot.

this post turned me on

ever been locked?

bump

>How fucked am I?
If you don't take back your man card and act like an alpha then I'd imagine you're pretty fucked. Do you do the full cuck experience? (Degradation while your wife gets railed by strange cocks)

Show your wife

great story, but we all know this was done at your request

>tfw no one to lock me up

it was my idea but now she likes it.

no she only fucks me.

If i came over youd be pretty fucked

How old are u op

what makes you think that?

Give her a few months you disgusting fagget.

I will! it has been a few already but i guess ill wait a few more.

>tfw this and too small if I were to find someone

you can get pretty small cages. check amazon. I'm sure you can find something that'll work!

whats too small?
im 2" and cant get hard

Can’t imagine what would drive a man to the depths of this sort of pathetic perversion

How long have you been locked for ?

6 days.

ive done way worse!

this seems like as good a place to ask as any. i want to be locked up too. i possess a vagina so cock cages are out of the question. are there chastity options for me?

i like the idea of my man holding the key. these threads always get me excited but i don't think i've ever seen a woman in chastity.

Cuckboi

Thats gay

Okay, I'll cut you some slack then. Enjoy your odd fetish, friend.

Not at all. That's kinda the point of your post, isn't it?

Haha, you win! good job bro.

I would recommend a trip to the Home Depot tool department. You need bolt cutters.

Yeah they do them but they're like metal pants

Thank you Sir! I will!

I am not sure, but it totally sounds hot to me.

How long would u want to be locked up for ?

Of course, the chastity belt.

amazon.com/Metal-Chastity-Belt-Lock-Key/dp/B0026A1TIY

Simultaneously fucked and yet not fucked. Sounds like the worst of all worlds to me.

Also, first baby step to cuckdom. Look forward to seeing you back here when you're crying about having been forced to wear that shit while your wife got BBC'd.

she doesn't like black men.. so i doubt that'll happen.

i've never tried it before, but we have done orgasm denial for roughly a week at a time. the problem is i'm a weak willed piece of shit and i always masturbate eventually. i would love for that not to be an option.

i always follow these chastity threads but never had the stones to post in one before. i have so many questions. what's it like not being able to touch yourself? when even the slightest sway of her hips or outline of a nipple under her shirt drives you fucking insane? i want to be like that but with him and his goddamn sweatpants.

this is intriguing. never saw one so affordable! the ones i was looking at are upwards of $200. i wonder if the quality is comparable. it doesn't seem like the kind of item i can return if it doesn't fit, so this might be a good place to start.

since you can't stroke for your wife, could you please post a pic of her? I'd gladly fap for her

its pretty hot. The hardest part for a guy is sleeping at night you wake up with a raging boner you cant get to and you feel the cage restricting it. It drives you crazy. sometimes you try to move the cage a bit to get the slightest bit of pleasure but its very unsatisfying. there is something incredibly hot about her making me eat her out and not being able to orgasm at all and having her call me a good boy and then go to sleep leaving me frustrated. I think you would love it! when you finally get a chance to have pleasure its so much better.

i though i was the only girl into this too, you arent alone, i want to be like that too

amazon is the way to go for sure. sometimes the stuff is cheaper but its a smaller investment. I paid 20$ for something thats normally 200$. Ive found i dont quite like it and ordered something new for 20$. Glad I didnt drop 200$

You both are incredibly hot! I suggest you both try it!

sad part is im a single so i have no one to tease me about it, even if i did get locked up...

Hmm......... that is difficult. being locked without a keyholder isnt as fun. but it could be a place to start to see if you even do like it?

there are webpages to find partners to keyswap with and others that provide keyholding services.

Post your wife

oh? really?

forgive me for getting so excited over this, but is it painful for you when it happens? does it ache, and for how long, and does it happen often? i love feeling my boyfriend's cock get erect in my hand but it seems like such an "unstoppable" process, i can't imagine what would happen if he had a cage around it.

may i ask if you can even become somewhat erect with the cage? or does it keep you completely flaccid? is there even a ghost of a chance that you could cum with that thing on? and honestly, would you even want to?

i feel very reassured by this; the reason i had never posted about it before is because this place isn't exactly the nicest for women. i'm glad to know i'm not some kind of freak for wanting this, or at least, that i'm not the only freak.

yea, it happens from time to time that people arent jerks.
and dont we all have a bit freak in us all?

yeah check chastikey dot com. i think there are more though i havent looked into it much i just saw someone talking about it.

Nobody does that.

Sage, KYS

Attached: 1500937205953.jpg (500x378, 37K)

no need for forgiveness. The cage I currently have i can get erect. it ends up pulling on my balls really tight and squeezing my cock reallly hard. there is no pleasure in it really but it makes you want to touch it and jerk off but you can't.

ill see what the new one is like next week.

when you're not hard, you constantly think about it because you can feel it. so you think about sex a lot and masturbation.

dont worry about the trolls with their nonsense. they try to troll me too tellling me my wife will be taking black cock in days. haha.

honestly.. you've got nothing to be ashamed of. infact i think you're awesome!

my wife has held her vibrator against it and the vibrations can get me close to edging. it would be interesting to cum like that but i dont think it would feel as good as cumming without it on. Look up ruined orgasms. Thats another thing chastity people are into.

so yes i think i could cum with it on with a vibrator. would i want to. Sure why not :) btu its also fun to be forbidden to cum.

Nobody does what ? Gets locked up ? lol.. thats crazy.

this answer is really satisfying. sex is partly psychological for me; the element of control and complete submission is just one more part about chastity that excites me.

mostly i roll my eyes when they ask for tits because they don't fucking understand the rule about it (i don't bring up my gender unless it's specifically relevant to the conversation, like in the case of being locked in chastity)... and hey, i think you're pretty awesome too; i really appreciate all the knowledge and experience you've shared here.

fuck that's hot. i've never been too keen on ruined orgasm, (though that may change!) but edging is one of my main fetishes.

bump

the vibrator thing was very hot. theres something awesome about seeing your partner take delight in torturing you sexually. something even hotter about getting to the point where you beg to be tortured and chastized. ive also found that it makes me want to do more for her outside of the bedroom.

What's the point though? Does this lead up to a huge fuckfest at the end of the month/week?

at times yes! it also keeps sexual tension higher and makes a game of things.

explore life a little! enjoy! dont be so closed minded. you might find you have a kink or two that others might find weird but you will find them quite enjoyable.

>What's the point though?
It's racism against whites. Sage it and hide.

ill look into that for sure
would be more fun to have someone hold it for me though

i love that it has strengthened your relationship both inside and outside the bedroom! what a nice unexpected side effect. we just bought a Lush (bluetooth controlled vibe) that i gave him complete control over, and there really is nothing like having your sexual tension and frustration completely at the capricious whims of your lover. i envy your chastity and now look forward to joining you! any doubts i had were washed away by your total confidence.

user, try orgasm denial for at least a few days and see how much better it feels to cum once you finally allow yourself to. it's incredible.

I'm not giving you shit at all, I'm this user It's perfectly okay to have kinks, I have my own. I just have a problem when the fetish goes full cuck. I don't get mad about full cucks, it's just a depressing situation. As I said, enjoy your kink, friend.

Undoubtedly! and i do hope you find that someone!

me too
so thread, is anyone interested?

hmmm.. I'm not sure you entirely make sense. You arent giving me shit you just have an issue with my fetish because to you its full cuck.

Almost feels like ur giving me shit..

Take some time to figure out whats bothering you here. Because ultimately it has nothing to do with you.

I hope you find peace.

>user, try orgasm denial for at least a few days and see how much better it feels to cum once you finally allow yourself to. it's incredible.
I've heard edging makes your orgasm way better, so I believe you

I am glad I helped! Good luck! maybe one day you will make a thread about it and I'll join and you can share your experiences!

I won't deny that i fantasize about this shit, but people who do it irl are fucking degenerate losers, neck yourselves you goddamn faggots

No, you said you and your wife are in a monogamous so I have nothing against it. I said it's the full cucks that bum me out. I'm honestly not giving you any shit.

Yes for godsakes lend a hand! do the right thing!

I would gladly assist you but it falls out of what I would feel appropriate in my marriage (to the haters imagine morals in such an immoral marriage :P)

Understood!

I am the one confused! I retract all previous comments that may have been negative!

And good for you for having kinks! the square heads in the world ruin it for everyone!

no worries user. being true to the one you love is the most important thing!

you are a very sick person. you need to be either rehabilitated or suppressed.

Absolutely!

Threads like this with people like you and the other femanon interested make me wish sometimes we werent user and could keep in touch!

alas here we are!

are you mad nobody cherishes you enough to keep you under lock and key, user? why continue to antagonize this thread if it isn't something you're into?

Unfortnately, I am going to log off now..
OP signing off..

Thanks for the good thread and good chat!

take care.

>And good for you for having kinks! the square heads in the world ruin it for everyone!
Absolutely. Lifes too short for missionary sex for the sole purpose of recreation.

That.... actually sounds pretty hot!

Attached: 1520545672184.jpg (1000x397, 74K)

Bump

what is the woman wearing in the second pic? i am curious.

damn that will feel so good once you finally release all that cum

any castity cage users here? what happens when you fap after long time of being caged, does it feel good

It looks like nipple piercings and fishnets to me. If you look closely at her ankle you can see the hubby's cock cage key.

That would go bad so fast

that black guy sucked his dick?