Oh America...

Oh America, how did you let your society get to the position where this vocal minority hold so much influence over normal decent people?

Attached: white_men_are_terrorists.jpg (1051x1423, 667K)

Attached: 8A9144D0-B4FB-46D4-8898-3E6B0B3791E2.jpg (550x601, 70K)

told them they were worthless for so long that they're no longer hoping to co-exist, they're seizing authority. Saw this shit coming from way back in 2006 but yall couldn't be bothered. Thought they'd just grow up, quiet down, go away. Maybe yo wouldn't have this enemy if you didn't fucking make them.

Radical feminists hold so much power in the US, that a serial rapist (some of his victims being as young as 13) is currently POTUS.

MRAs and anti-feminists playing the victim card more than the straw-men of actual abuse they argue against in their own heads all day.

That is an excellent question. I think there's a very large silent majority that just roll their eyes at these autistic screaming monkeys.

No matter how hard these kids push, they won't be able to push this mountain over.

I'm so fucking sick of seeing this dude

DID YOU ASSUME ITS GENDER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

americans are disgusting

i am trump supporter and i think white men are terrorists

cause they're the opressed group. Probably the poor workers should hold the bigger voice, but this is what we get.

so you're a double retard.
nice

Attached: shiggyginger.png (452x452, 507K)

It’s been fucked it’s whole existence just in different ways the only difference is everyone can see with the internet

did you assume my retardness?

You post this shit every day....stop with the white victim complex.Your just as bad as the sjws you hate so much.

whait, this is a he ???? O-o

>using the word double retard
>calling others retarded
Laced in irony, don't you think?

rule #2

BUT BUT BUT IM TRUMP SUPPORTER THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT SJWS 24/7 AND IRONICALLY UNIRONICALLY WILL CRY AND OUTRAGE LIKE THESE SOYBOIS
YOU FUCKING JEW HOW DARE YOU TELLING THE TRUTH?

That's what happens when you have an orange as your president

It's a girl, you can see the binder she's wearing trying to hide her tits.

DID YOU ASSUME ITS GENDER?!!?!??! YOU MONSTER!

Man, this joke is so funny it had to be told thrice in all caps. Youre doing god's work, buddy.

Attached: pasta06.jpg (620x414, 66K)

Attached: pasta07.jpg (1300x801, 175K)

Attached: pasta02.jpg (340x227, 27K)

Attached: dee snider.jpg (900x1200, 159K)

If that identifies itself as a he why is it wearing the shirt it is wearing?

butiful
looks like a piece of art

White men should just stop protecting people like this. They will either die or change.

Problem solved.

Sad but true. I used to be against sjws but youtube and other media outlets has become a cesspool of anti-sjw shit.Anti-sjws do the same shit over and over again.Heres the formula.bash the left for almost everything.go on college campuses or protest event to find a crazy far left libral.React to situation by posting media of how crazy "all" librals are because of one crazy colledge student or protester and profit.