What does Sup Forums think of milo?

What does Sup Forums think of milo?

Attached: images(33).jpg (512x287, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2017/dec/28/unclear-unfunny-delete-editors-notes-on-milo-yiannopoulos-book-revealed
youtu.be/0CsEDJ0Mx04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

He makes some good points but over all he's a douche

He triggers me

this. He makes incredibly good points, but he spends all of his time acting like an obnoxious prick.

how?

He gay af

yes

He's my daddy!

He's a faggot.

Fuck off Milo, we know that's you.

When it comes to faggots he's the good faggot

>What does Sup Forums think of milo?
Some fag.

pandering

lowkey love him as he's a master troll

a wigger, clearly a wigger

His 15 minuets are over. He’s now completely irrelevant.

Attached: CA69A19F-A97A-4187-8F1F-0D0182D249D8.jpg (640x432, 40K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 56K)

A symptom of how sick our society is... somehow being a cunt has not only become a career path, but a far more lucrative one than a lot of work which is actually socially useful.

I feel like he has a general understanding of what's wrong with politics and our left/right divided and conquered culture, but instead of actually doing something to fix it, he trolls and broadens the divide. He's an immature narcissist. There are far better people than him who can do a way better job at fixing and making people aware of shit. I'm surprised he's even still relevant enough to post onto Sup Forums.

Attached: 1506056719038.jpg (488x410, 44K)

>lucrative
Not so much for him. Lost his book deal, lost his financial backers, now reduced to shilling Brain Force on Infowars.

Attached: 02FC2895-082A-49C8-BB26-655726282C21.jpg (480x269, 28K)

>White
>Straight
>Southern
>Christian
>Conservative

I freaking love Milo. He's the only gay person I actually enjoy. Granted, he's sassy af. At the same time, it's so refreshing having that sass turned back around onto liberals and gays everywhere. I agree with about 95% of his viewpoints and find him hilarious.

He's right about most everything he says, but he's such an obnoxious faggot

Who?

t. ill-informed progressive leftist

He’s a big dork.

Attached: 50E59731-4B28-47D3-89A9-3625F298D35B.png (500x419, 261K)

i used to be one of his dealers some years back. he was always very nice. actually a LOT more liberal than his public image is and he's not a douche to anyone. Watched him have an extremely sincere conversation with a homeless junkie once, give him a hug and $40 bucks with no lecture, just wishing him well and hoping for him to get his shit together.

He couldn't stand fake contradictory people in the press and I think he started off doing this just to have an act and troll upper class intellectuals.

Anyway, last few times i saw him he was starting to get a lot of media traction, and getting really messy. he cleaned me out of coke. twice. I don't like selling to people who are obviously losing control, so I went dark on him. Not sure what's up with him now, but from the outside, it looks bad.

Would rape

Excellent entertainer. Knows how to dominate a debate with sheer verbosity and is capable of making good points. However he's also incredibly good at deflecting and generally leaves massive holes in his arguments that anyone with half a brain can pick up on.

>I'm surprised he's even still relevant enough to post onto Sup Forums.
He’s not. He makes these threads himself to create that impression

He makes some good points but like others stated he acts like a gay fish while doing it and he could reach so much more people not doing that.

Attached: images (6).jpg (195x259, 7K)

His fanbase is incredibly annoying and pathetic.

I nominate him for a professorship with tenure at Berkeley.

Hi Milo.

He's the biggest attention whore on the internet -- more so than a 16yo girl who likes showing off her new tits.

He's not bad at a publicity stunt, but his book was really fucking shit and when put on the spot it turns out his ideas are hollow and useless. His only value is as a troll. He's much less smart than he thinks he is. He's fun to laugh at more than to laugh with.

Attached: Cinco de Milo 2.jpg (1920x1080, 994K)

>I nominate him for a professorship with tenure at Berkeley.
That's not how professorships work, you tard.

Attached: Milo for rector.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Did you see the editors notes that came up during his failed lawsuit?

Milo is a terrible writer.

You were expecting a Milo fan to be smart?

>Did you see the editors notes that came up during his failed lawsuit?
Yeah, I did. Most of the book was just notes he put together for public talks. On paper it is all riddled with logical holes and inconsistencies. The editor obviously hated his life while working through Milo's vomit-filled manuscript.

Milo is a poseur and not an intellectual. He fails hard when trying to make positive arguments for his own ideas because he basically doesn't have any other than "I hate liberals" over and over.

theguardian.com/books/2017/dec/28/unclear-unfunny-delete-editors-notes-on-milo-yiannopoulos-book-revealed

Attached: Milo not a pedo.jpg (743x842, 429K)

That's what I thought he'd be like irl. Is he still a druggo and alcohol abuse or has he sobered up?

He’s a known coke head.

He’s also now a shill for Infowars snake-oil pills, so there’s that.

>guardian

Basically

Attached: Image.jpg (600x879, 54K)

He is so boring. His "success" shows just how easy it is for anyone who is not a middle aged white man to grift the right wing. They are so desperate to have their views parroted by so called minority groups that they will throw money at literally ANYONE willing to degrade themselves to do it.

Attached: AYN-RAND-WELFARE-QUEEN.jpg (201x250, 28K)

A human who is very easy to hate

Nice points. Also shows how lacking in smart-sounding people the Internet right is at the moment and how easy trolling is in an outrage-driven media environment.

Attached: Cinco de Milo.jpg (3024x4032, 1.39M)

Aren't you supposed to call leftists "regressive" these days? I think you missed "new buzzwords" memo.

Attached: Milo begs for daddy.jpg (1000x667, 605K)

he'd make a great alt right rep if he weren't a cock-swallowing faggot queen

He's great. Underage faggots and nu-males are the only ones who hate him.

You mean Milo is gay?

Attached: Milo achievement.png (739x766, 792K)

Ehhh, he's okay.
Don't agree with everything and he's a bit over the top for me. But that aside he's fine.

Attached: Milo shitting in public.jpg (1200x768, 157K)

Attached: Milo sucks banana.jpg (960x960, 53K)

He's fabulous

Attached: milo.jpg (1180x664, 104K)

Didn't both to fact check that yourself did you.

Self published that book... Still a number one seller, though I have never read it.

Still a highly paid speaker.

Still publishing, speaking, and broadcasting.

I only watch to enjoy his debates with Liberals and see their faces as each liberal fallacy is taken down point by point.

Its ok. But i like hot chocolate better..

Handsome

Attached: 1521216343384.jpg (913x1024, 392K)

Intelligent as fuck. One of the few people who could genuinely shut a feminist the fuck up with nothing but facts

But he's a dick.

he was an interesting troll that a lot of the time had actually good arguments but he fucked himself hard with those pedo comments and now he's irrelevant and thus shit because nobody cares what he think anymore

He acts like he knows what he's talking about, even when it's obvious that he's covering his ignorance with arrogance.
He also has an obvious bias in favor of the catholic church, even so much as to gloss over the sexual abuse.

All in all, he's not too bad, just not my kind of character.

Child molester

>rekt some feminists
Easy
>rekt some retarts
Easy
>thinks living a homosexual life is a sin but got married to a man
He’s so smart

Liked dick so much at 13 he thinks it’s ok for pedos to touch kids

Compared to Ben Shapiro he doesn’t seem to care about REAL issues that much

He's a faggot kike

Yes this

Woah, quad god

He needs to eat some pussy. youtu.be/0CsEDJ0Mx04

Attached: 853a01042081a772bba42b43c0cbf547.4.jpg (488x366, 30K)

Now only milo would say that.

If b was person, this would be him. A gay trap that loves bbc, offensive as fuck and laughs while he writes dirty shit to people.

Gotta hand it to him, king of trolls aint an easy title to achieve but.

what a dumb faggot

>lowkey
found the nigger

Dangerous Faggot

Attached: _origin_MEME-60s-Spider-Man-22.jpg (960x720, 50K)

leave it to Sup Forums to idolize gay pedos