Why all the people think that can assume my gender?

Why all the people think that can assume my gender?

Really I'm fucking tired

Attached: images (1).png (263x191, 3K)

Im car gender. I have equal rights to the road as any other car.

I think that can assume too

Attached: Ratbrain.jpg (2200x1633, 263K)

There are only 2 genders.
Anything else is a mental illness.

>Why all the people think that can assume my gender?

Because I'm an adult and I have the power to make decisions for you because your not responsible or smart enough to.

The benefit of age tells me your going through a phase.

No idiot, I don't define myself as an alien, cat or that kind of shit. I'm only born in the body of a men but people can't underfuckingstand

No you can't and you shouldn't, it hurts

I am God's special snowflake.

Wow so rude and unaccepting. You are worse than a cis white male right now. I try to come out as trans-car and thats how you treat me. Kys

Because if you have a penis, you're a male.
If you have a vagina, you're a female.

Life is really that simple sweetheart.

Because if you are a guy, every cell in your body has a Y chromosome. Its not just your genitals.

Maybe you're an adult but not are so important to make that kind of decisions about anybody, and for that comment can assume that even you're not so smart as you said

>people can’t underfuckingstand

We can and do but you reject everything offered and just say “nobody gets it”

Haul your fat, dyed haired ass right on back to your home planet, snowflake.
>Tumblr
>Tumblr
>>Tumblr
>>Tumblr
>>>Tumblr
>>>Tumblr
>>>>Tumblr
>>>>Tumblr

Attached: 1514261397875.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

Go back to tumblr, you fucking weirdo

avoid that complication by stating your gender (or lack, don't want to assume you even have a gender)in a loud clear voice to everyone you meet, or walk past.

Attached: know your pronouns.jpg (455x750, 75K)

I unironically love Conchita's music.

Get this. I don't care. You are a mentally confused child, perhaps you were touched as a kid. I don't know, all I know it you are wrong and medical science backs me up.

I can make what ever decisions I like and you don't have to agree with me, or us. You just have to deal with it and toe the line.

Why have there been so many Tumblrtards on Sup Forums, lately? I thought you fat bitches hated us.

Well, all the replys says that no, they don't. Do you?

you are a gay

No

>but not are so
>and for that comment can assume

Attached: 145684543568485.png (650x740, 13K)

Sounds like someone’s having a hard time dealing with being attracted to men.

Got a cock? You’re a dude. Got a cunt? You’re a chick. See how easy that was? Now you don’t have to get all tired out thinking about this shit.

You sure like to deny things you don’t like, so far anons have said it’s a phase and a mental illness which are both correct, if you don’t want to accept the truth then be prepared for a very hard life.

Attached: 1504065206269.webm (854x360, 1.99M)

I have no problem with that, dude

Attached: 1520741215828.jpg (1024x415, 54K)

I like it, I'm saving money to make me a surgery and fix it but since then, people think that can give or said shit like it's an illiness or I'm confused or I'm idiot.

Attached: Justin_Trudeau_APEC_2015_(cropped).jpg (457x684, 69K)

Attached: College_student_kicked_out_of_Christianity_class_for_saying_there_are_only_two_genders_-_2018-03-16_ (595x899, 90K)

nobody should talk to you

Oh boy I sure do love bait

Attached: C63EC79C-62C5-4D6E-AF2B-66A5C02BFE11.gif (360x270, 1.85M)

>Really I'm fucking retarded
fixed.

you're all fucking 3 you mong!

You make no sense, you make a thread crying around about how nobody gets it but you’re fine and want to get an operation...

Are you just here to get people to validate your decision? Cause it sure seems like that’s what’s going on here.

I'm here to ask why you think is wrong when is not.

Go look in the mirror, OP.

Attached: 1520870505184.png (856x846, 85K)

Fuck them. These are the only possibilities: cock/male, cock/female, and birth defects. Anything else is a social construct.

No fucks given entitled prick. Fuck you and your issues

Double plus good xer once language has been eradicated the revolution will be compleat

Yeah, yeah: “cunt/female”. Very embarrassing typo. Fuck off.

Let me guess, less than 75 IQ

When people say "he" or "she", they're referring to your sex.

No one gives a shit about your gender.