Wwyd thread, replies get replies. lets keep them a decent length: no 2 sentence bullshittery

wwyd thread, replies get replies. lets keep them a decent length: no 2 sentence bullshittery

Attached: 24899957_10157103251527468_2183612425429492201_n.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Attached: 97re.jpg (640x640, 37K)

wwyd to her

Attached: photo_2018-03-13_03-02-55.jpg (720x1280, 124K)

Attached: 873546.jpg (716x960, 99K)

since she looks keen to munch some cunt, ill force her to eat out her mom untill she cums on her daughters face. then ill have them swap, and watch the sluts face shift from disgust, to acceptance, to pleasure. after her mom has finished, ill double team the bitch with her daughter using a strapon to ream out her moms ass.

Attached: sistahs.jpg (206x206, 9K)

id flip the dog and make her ride it while i fuck her throat

Attached: 285183_229241697118622_2242995_n.jpg (480x720, 95K)

>no 2 sentence bullshittery
Why bother with more when you won't get a reply the majority of the time?

ride joanna like a dog

Attached: 76543.jpg (640x960, 68K)

Attached: cmslt.jpg (960x960, 82K)

I'd make her a naked slave. To eat, she'd have to beg me nicely, I think licking my asshole for 10 minutes straight and asking like "master, please, let me eat" would be sufficient. Then she'd have to lay food on my cock or balls first. The finishing touch of every meal would be me cumming down her throat.

i thought for a second those were chiken nuggets and was gonna wife her up

would tell her she has no baking skills and smash her face in the cake, then proceed to assfuck her kewping her face down on the cake. after a good while I would make her taste her asshole through my cock, mixed with cake, 4finger fucking her vagina till she squirts on the floor. id then facialize her cum splattering her hair and shortly after wash her face and body pissing all over her.

Attached: 125szx.jpg (1080x877, 149K)

. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

Attached: cbby.jpg (960x959, 42K)

bump

It isn't a cake m8.

What's it like getting rimmed? Seems godly

We she was leaving work for home she couldn’t have imagined what was in store for her
When she crossed the door, she felt a violent push and fell on the floor, a man was holding her down, he quicky put something round in her mouth and taped it
She tried to grab something but her has were held strong and tied with tape
Then he put something over her eyes and she coudn´t see anything
Unable to move, scream or see, she felt his hand going for her underwear
It was ripped off, and her ass was exposed, she felt something hard and slimy between her legs
She tried to get up but was pushed down and penetrated by a big dildo
She felt how the dildo entered her until it reached her deepest part of her pussy
The man began to move it out and in, fucking her, she scream but after a while she started to moan, her pussy was reacting to the stimulation, then she felt something else pushing agains her ass, she tried to crawl but another dildo was pusher inside her, her anal virginity had been taken by a plastic cock, she tried to mode but the 2 dildos moving inside her were too much for her, and even though she didn´t want to she came, the man stopped, got close to her and said “I have filmed this, i´ll upload it to the internet if you tell anyone about it, i´ll come back some other day with more toys” he the ripped the tape holding her hand and left her

Attached: ny20.jpg (453x604, 92K)

Very pleasant, tongue on itself gives an amazing sensation. Your anus is very sensitive, so you feel it well. And, since that's sexual, you become very hard.

bamp

. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

Attached: rapeme.jpg (720x720, 49K)

Very jelly of you senpai.

Attached: 192.png (750x750, 623K)

We'd run a train on her. One guy after another. We wait for her to get off from office. Follow her home and break in while she's alone. We tie her up to the bed and each of us 7 black dudes wait for our turn with her. She'd take a big black dicks with pain and crying but only at first. We'll lube her up and fill her with so much cum she starts to enjoy it. We fill this bitch up with warm cum and soon she's just swallowing with no hesitation. She goes so wild we fuck her all at the same time, filling every hole of this fat bitch. We wash her and fuck her one more time before we leave her cum covered body.

Attached: June .jpg (889x1280, 399K)

Stalk her to a washroom. While she's washing her hands I creepy up behind her and hit the back of her head with a hammer. While she's barely conscious i fuck her throat before ripping off her bottoms and ramming her asshole. I record it and livestream it on her Facebook. Rape her for an hour. By the end she's covered in cum and tears. I drag her back to my car by her hair. People see but don't care. One dude takes a picture of her naked body and quickly molests her. Take her back home and keep her in my basement for a few months before selling her to an Asian sex slave

Attached: 032018.jpg (1080x1177, 105K)

Would play fetch with.

I'd Photoshop the shit out of her.

Attached: 50piecenuggetsale.jpg (1864x1244, 1.28M)

Probably fall in love.

Would stretch her out and let all my friends fuck her stupid worthless holes however they want. Once she's leaking cum from every hole then she pushes it all out on the floor and sucks it up. we her home gang rape her pussy for hour and throat fuck the bitch, until she starts crying, then turn her over and fuck her ass. When she is all used up and nothing but a sweaty, cummy. worthless mess. drop her limp body naked infront of a homeless shelter and watch them go to town on her

Attached: 12063520_10154246249177589_9058376958884072816_n.jpg (960x720, 54K)

'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

Attached: alexandrawalters__22_12_2017_17_37_7_5.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

another pic

Attached: Screenshot_20170930-062429.jpg (1080x1920, 1.01M)