Is joker a cuck?

Did it seem obvious to anyone else that Joker simply planned to kill this guy after he caller Harley a "bad bitch"

Its still a poorly edited piece of shit but most people seem to think it was some weird cuckold propaganda

Most people aren't the cuck obsessed weirdos on Sup Forums.

I find that hard to believe. You cant go two seconds without people talking about black dick on this board.

>head nigress in charge talks about how you can't insult harley 3 seconds before the scene starts
i mean i know we're dealing with Sup Forums but this is some next level stupidity

>reading comprehension

Most people are indeed cuck obsessed weirdos

It was clear he was fucking with him and common was a dead man. you memers are fucked

I felt uncomfortable with this scene, it felt as if the joker wanted to watch Harley be fucked while he watched. It felt like they were trying to convey that, that somehow gave the joker some form of dominion over both of them. The scene sent shivers down my spine. It was a sinister scene with lots of hidden things going on.

The nigro was dead either way, if he says yes, the joker would have killed him for trying to fuck his girl.

I think he just wanted to kill a nigger

DAMAGED

Nah, he flipped when he called her a bitch. If it wasn't for that he would've railed her while the Joker stood in the corner and laughed
Taking pictures to possibly use later for blackmail and doing other weird shit

That's what happens, but the scene seems to be first written as if he wants to get a Sambo to fuck Harley. He wants to be right there where the action is and see and feel it happen. Maybe put his hand in there to feel the energy. Afterwards he wants to lick Harley's hole clean, swallowing the Sambos sperm.

Leto was genius to give the joker a cuckolding fetish. I can just imagine him laughing in a corner while Harley gets fucked in a corner

>people actually watched this movie
kys

Is this a metaphor for cucks being insane?

It reminded me of Joe Pesci's character in Goodfellas.

I mean wasn't his thing that he decided he would kill somebody, then made some bullshit pretense out of something they said (he thinks I'm funny like a clown)?

What's wrong with cuckoldry? As long as all parties are consenting and gaining something from the arrangement, why would you shame them for it?

Don't ruin it for them, shitposting is all they have.

So what is the Joker actually do? What is his actual job? Does he sell drugs? Is he just like a standard mob boss but also kooky crazeballs? How does his criminal empire function with such military efficiency if the head of the organization is so kooky crazeballs?

It was very clear Joker was a cuck. It added a new flavor to the character we have not seen yet. I hope when his solo movie comes we can see more of this cuck side.

No he just doesn't give a fuck about Harley.

Nah, Pesci's character was just incredibly thin-skinned and insecure. With him, he was prone to taking anything as a slight, even things that weren't intended to be.

With the Joker, it was more of a respect thing. Common's character assumes too much familiarity and tries to speak to the Joker as if they're on the same level, and disrespects Harley, which is in turn disrespecting the Joker himself.

Common's character was too familiar, too coarse in speaking to the Joker. In other words, the Joker killed him for being too common.

the biggest question remains...

Would Common keep his socks on during intercourse?

Joker's more like a figurehead or a badge who keeps all the other hoods in line. My bet is it's this guy who handles the day-to-day.

Nah he's just a Chuck. Get over it, there's nothing weird about it

I feel like he really wants batman to bang harley

I guarantee most of Reddit didn't get the scene either. People are that fucking simple.

so it's an insult to Joker NOT to fuck his girlfriend?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

it seem obvious he wanted to murder the guy for business reasons, and the whole meet was a set-up to simultaneously hide his intent and have a ready-made story for the streets bolstering his insane rep. harley was in on it from start.

least that's what dozens of mob hits in mob films tell me

Frankly, there is no other way to interpret the scene. Fuck these jews forcing cuck shit down our throats. Its honestly fucking sickening. This leftist numale shit is what's making America worse. Thank god trump is gonna turn shit around

>is joker a cuck?
of course. and he also represents the whole DCfanbase

I don't blame the black dude, I wouldn't risk my neck over a curveless fridge

Margot Robbie is fine as hell. Even if it was some weird cuck shit I would fuck the shit out of her.

The fact that Leto acknowledged Ledger was a better joker, didn't make me like this movie

That doesn't make it any less pathetic or worthy of mocking.

cuck

Common was dead the moment he called The Joker "J" and wanted to shake his hand.

that doesnt make any sense

Too much familiarity. It's better explained in the novelization, where clueless faggots can also read that The Joker set Common up with the Harley thing just to kill him.

>what's wrong with letting random people fuck you significant other

kys

>It's better explained in the novelization
lmao

>It's better explained in the novelization

why are filmmakers so shit that you must read the novelization to understand a movie? And don't get me started with the bullshit that is the director's cut

as long as we get a scene of Harley getting railed I don't mind

>have a whole room available to them
>only use the corners
Sad!

The novelization is based on the original script. The scenes from the extended cut are in there.

WB's drones cut SS like butchers, it's known that there are a few versions around.

Yes, he killed the dude for not cucking him

No, he killed him because he stared too much.

>So when Joker plopped down into his plush VIP seat, and Harley went to join the club’s go-go dancers for a little one-on-one gyration, he wasn’t all that surprised that his fellow riminal conspirators wantonly stared at her. The question wasn’t, "Who wouldn’t stare?"
>The question was, who dared to?
>Pretty much all the guys stared, really. Lots of the women, too, but only for a second or two. Their eyes not so innocently swept the room, only to rest on her for a moment longer than anything else. Then, if they were smart, they moved on. It was just a little peek.
>He wouldn’t fault them for that.
>But there was a new goon in town who called himself Monster T. He stared, then he kept staring, and Joker felt him heating up from all the way across the club.
>“Hey. Yes! There she is,” Joker said loudly enough to be heard. “The infamous Harley Quinn. You enjoying her, pal?”
>Monster T started to say yes, then realized his mistake.

HHhnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

Joker's white skin is a metaphor for white men's lust for BBC.

Most people are stupid
He cant be cucked simply because Joker never loved Harley she love him tho

i dont think the word obvious and film are to be used together if it is obvious isnt that waht film is supposed to convey if its nuanced then isnt that wahat art is to convey and when you self insert into shitty superhero movies arent you yourself a worthless human being dont mind me just mentally masticating this shit site

I know, right

jesus christ

im horny as fuck but cant fap atm
dont do this to me, user

I'd let Harley cuck me desu

same

META

M

E

T

A

She looks even hotter in glasses

Agreed, even though the Joker's all like "fucked a bitch to get out of Arkham and now she's on my ass 24/7".

Is this in an extended cut or so?
Never saw that scenes.
The movie was a mess with so much shit stuffed into it.

It's a few seconds of a Joker/Harley scene of the extended cut, it's out in a few hours.

Why not??

Yeah, seeing her in glasses like that would at least have made the theatrical cut a little bit more enjoyable desu
people around ;__;

She's just the best, i'm sorry desu. Having a good time myself.

that's ok, they'll leave soon. can't wait desu

>shit! better backpedal!

Just go to a bathroom or something. She was incredible in Wolf of Wall Street.

>He doesn't know about Ivy

agreed.

>the way those titties jiggle on that bed scene

the skintight blue dress at the party was the hottest scene though, even hotter than the actual nude one imo

Its like we're the same person. I think im in love with her.

yeah, she looks literally perfect and hot as hell in every single movie she's in desu
WOWS and Focus especially

It was clear that Joker wanted to be cucked, yes. He should call himself Cucker instead.

I wish we'd had more stripper Harley scenes. She looked so hot in that outfit.

is this scene extended in the Director's Cut?

kind of a weird movie all together.

MUH DICK

>margot will never lick your ice cream
jdimsa

I like DCucks call others nu-males when their best villain literally asks a black guy to fuck his girlfriend, he's literally a cuck.

WILL DKEKS EVER RECOVER?

agreed desu

>Daddy's Lil Icebox