Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums

Spill your deepest darkest secret.

Pic related is me right this second, I'll start.

>be me
>9/10 coolfag
>college graduate
>intelligent, sociable, great job
>beautiful and loving girlfriend
>military officer and helo pilot
>but I also love to shovel my shit out of my asshole
>play with it in my fingers
>occasionally sniff to see how it is

I do this for every poop. No one has ever known

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

Attached: IMG_2435.jpg (300x300, 29K)

I used to do this as a kid.

No idea when it stopped, but it did. It's like a distant memory, sometimes I don't believe it even happened.

Attached: 1521082875261.png (450x450, 139K)

It's odd because I always told myself when I was young it would stop probably when I'm older. I'm 25 now

Jesus fucking Christ user that hand has to smell traumatic

Got a good one

When I was around 16, my cousin had a baby girl. Occasionally when I'd visit my relatives house I'd wait for them to go into the other room and see how far I could shove my pinky into the young infants vag. She was around a 9 months at the time, only did it on a few occasions

Why

Attached: IMG_2554.png (203x200, 39K)

Nearly had sex with my sister when she was drunk on Halloween, and I was wearing a mask and she didn't know it was me.
Anyone want story?

>but I also love to shovel shit out of my asshole

Attached: IMG_2574.jpg (259x194, 30K)

>nearly
Did you see her puss?

Sophomore year of college I went on a family vacation and got the daughter of a family staying near us to blow me. She was 9 or 10. We left the next day and I never got caught.

Attached: 1520019166001.jpg (503x385, 108K)

>It's not just me
Thank you, gross user.

Why do you do this Dustin? Did C leaving you fuck with you that much?

Nice

I used to grab mine in toilet paper and flatten it in my fingers inside the paper. I'd have like a shirt ice cream sandwich and I stopped doing that when I was like 5.

Do this too. Am 31. Same story.

I want in the screencap

Attached: 35769d4aa9a96162f695a0cad76d3d65f577d29b3aa0af5197546ff747f1cf5b.png (480x480, 353K)

How did you take this picture???

raped my step sister 4 years ago when she was coming from school, did it in a mask, ran back to the house never got caught, she is 21 now, we have a healthy relationship.

shit smelling trips

Attached: Dwayne_The_Rock_Johnson_2009_Tribeca_portrait.jpg (1800x2250, 575K)

>Be me
>A guy who listens to erotic hypnosis and subliminal files a lot
>2015
>had 3 years of listening experience
>One day I found a file that was supposed to make me lactate
>It was only a loop file
>Said fuck it and tried it out
>It changed my chest had puffy nipples also
>I squeezed my nipples
>milk.jpg
>fucking fore milk came out
>I'm starting to lactate
>Its been 3 years since that day and I'm still lactating I'm not joking
>The mind is capable of many things

Attached: 1520380127572.png (300x250, 23K)

I raped a mentally retarded and physically handicapped girl in high school

Don't really have any, fapped in high school bathroom once, that's about it, more importantly the fuck is wrong with you

And they told me i was mentally unstable to join the army.

Wuz she gud?

I like to chew my hand till it bleeds sometimes

yeah lol me too i play with the shits

Attached: 1520390158058.jpg (500x375, 171K)

This

Attached: window of butt.jpg (1195x960, 116K)

I cried while watching passion of the christ

She got wet and smiled when I did it and on one occasion I think she came, so yeah.

Kyle?

I like to pick calloused skin off my feet and chew it

Guys, it s not his forearm, it actually is his penor and ballsack.

Paid to have someone... removed

How much

How much? And why?
Thinking about doing that too actually.

What do your fingernails look like?

shitting w/a GoPro on your head

some next level shiieeeeet, bruh

Did he really get removed ? Or the eraser pussied back ?

oh my god lmao I'm sorry

HEY, THAT'S MY TOILET, MUTHAFUCKA

She is indeed dead

i once let my dog suck me off

Great, how about using your mind to produce something other than man-milk

My deepest, darkest secret is that I only fizzle into existence and become tangible when people observe me. only once people do not hear or look at me, do I pop out of existence.

Plz

Expected it to be more, that's actually a reasonable price

15k. She tormented me my whole life.

btw am I the only one who thinks his shit looks strange?

story?

are you israeli OP? i mean, you are circumsized and man...

>my whole life

You mean up until recently, right?

oh no not you again

P.S. This is why I dont have a gf, because I never text people back since I don't exist once they're away from me.

I agree. Probably already fondled it & messed up the log shape. Ugh. I'm suddenly not at all hungry.

Attached: 1518208835460s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Probably sleeping with my gran.

So, you didn't rape her. Do you know what rape means?

Attached: 1ecbba14c69055a2a353b4b6edb89a8fdb39482ab6921b488270cac7acd88d42.jpg (178x226, 12K)

She was 14 or 15 but had the mental age of a toddler. She was non-verbal and barely aware of her surroundings, and definitely incapable of giving consent.

Story?

I sometimes fantasize being a woman.

Actually plenty of American guys are circumsized, don't you know? It doesn't mean being Jewish

Sure it's not just cos you're a twat?

That's an okay price if there are no ties to you.

>lived with her after my parents died
>had constant nightmares
>walked through to her room crying
>eventually started going to bed with her
>cuddled with her every night while sleeping until I started puberty

Up until about year before she... passed. It was my aunt that inherited me when my Mother apparently died giving birth. She abused me sexually as early as age 3, and possibly earlier. 3 is earliest I remember. She carried on with that until I was I think 5 or 6 and threatened to tell everyone. She then started to beat me any chance she got until I moved out when I was 17. Then, well yunno. That's the extremely simplified version.

How far did you get it ?

I'm as sure of myself as I'm sure that you're a faggot because you used "cos" instead of "because." It's against the rules to be on this site if you're underage, you know? But you'd never admit it because taking dicks up your ass is your deepest, darkest secret.

Why didn't you tell anyone?

I remember you. Did you ever look into talking to a therapist?

Attached: 275 - fluffyshy fluttershy safe what_the_fuck_man.png (945x945, 262K)

OP here. Holy shit I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. It's not even an urge or anything it's just habit. I even smell it to check how I'm digesting now.

I took it with my right hand. I angled it down and turned my arm so you wouldn't see my tattoo that is pretty identifiable

Pic related. They are a little long because I've not cut them in a minute, which is actually rare. I rock climb so I normally keep them short

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.35M)

Proven twat with that reply.

Why are u on here then if u can't text people

I sleep with older women on CL because I have mommy issues

Attached: 1520293370156.jpg (600x480, 52K)

Also that is with my shit shoveling hand

Oh i got all kinds of fun shit I do OP

>I like to piss all over the toilet paper and seat in public restroom stalls.
>I enjoy jacking off in people's bathrooms when Im a guest at their house especially during group hangouts or something. Basically excusing myself like I have to pee and then busting a quiet, rushed nut and immediately rejoining the social scene.
>I once let my friends familys dog eat yogurt off my balls throughout a week while i was dog sitting. friends moms mentioned the dog was looking slightly more overweight.
>my last gf I dated simply because of her looks, I wanted to fuck her and be seen with an attractive trophy gf until the relationship fell apart. but she thinks I actually loved her and had an emotionally meaningful connection.
>anytime im in someones house/bathroom i check the medicine cabinets for fun medications to steal and abuse
>i got a kid i didnt like fired from where we worked by stealing 100 dollars from his till a few times in a week
>i used to pull kids chairs out from under them as they went to sit down when i was in elementary and junior high schools. i was a good, quiet, nerdy kid who had no reason to do it to these kids so i got away with it. the kids didnt even know I did it. they were even nice to me and what not. just did it for my own amusement and never got caught.

Nice trips, Satan.

Was there an element of revenge in the passing, or was she simply extinguished?

I did. I see one once a week on a Friday and she helps a lot. We talked about what our relationship was like when I was going though puberty today.

you snitched on yourself you hoe ass niBBa you're supposed to say they an heroed

I'm sorry I thought your cock was your hand so I just asked

OP do you ever worried of getting caught?

I dont. I am the fuck up outta here

Attached: 1520293413602.jpg (600x548, 67K)

definitely some butt crust under your thumbnail, OP.

I'm irrationally angry at how nice and healthy your nails look

I literally scraped it out as you said that, thanks user.

OK psycho

Because she was all I knew. Any other family I had was across the country. Once I started high school I didn't tell anyone because I knew what I wanted to do.

>nb4 how to user? And dipshit arrested hiring a cop to suicide someone.

Gg

Fake and definitely gay.

FUCKING KYS FAGGOT

you just sound like you're an asshole, man. none of that is even cool or funny. It's just douchey.

yea but its the little things in life that make it fun and entertaining. you have to amuse yourself. and if nobody knows and thinks anything bad of me, then who am I really hurting? im not doing anything awful.

What and scooping poop out of your own anus is cool?