Lol. what a bunch of dumb cunts

lol. what a bunch of dumb cunts.

Attached: school shooting shelters.gif (345x258, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

allthemoms.com/2018/03/02/school-shootings-bulletproof-classroom-shelters/
youtu.be/lUTZmSyDErg
youtu.be/-N9nVLXMhPc
youtu.be/BaHc-aZZBo0
youtu.be/_FLo14GMYos
youtu.be/4q1N_B6Y4ZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WHUY CUNT I KILLS YU

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Attached: REEEEEE.gif (400x204, 44K)

Americas IQ is the same as monkeys.

Attached: 1471546251376.png (800x1035, 203K)

black people are stupid, I agree

Attached: pisa scores by country and race.png (416x1349, 136K)

>tfw the shooter is inside with you

Attached: 1520212818314.png (645x773, 12K)

at least he can't shoot anyone outside, and the confined space means that he would be easily disarmed

>throws in a grenade
>multikill
>sheesh notin personel children

Attached: molotov.gif (1280x728, 1.26M)

You're an idiot... probably a Democrat since you like to only show half truths... the shelters are mainly for tornadoes since Oklahoma schools get by them. They are also bullet proof and lock from the inside

>you're an idiot
>they are bullet proof and lock from the inside to protect from tornadoes

Attached: retard (2).png (513x750, 908K)

"Also" implies secondary features... learn english.

>They are also bullet proof and lock from the inside
He is, i saw some PTA bitch saying the schools should buy this to keeps kids safe from shootings. I live in CT

Fuck Trump Tards are fucking stupid,

Ok must be butt hurt because his autistic virgin self will have to rethink his slaughter plans now..

He should probably learn to use google

allthemoms.com/2018/03/02/school-shootings-bulletproof-classroom-shelters/

learn logic. we all know what it's for.
>inb4 pic related is tornado shield school kids can wear in their backpack

Attached: 1520452386926.jpg (700x799, 177K)

Good grief, America these days. The Idiocracy has arrived lads. Somebody fetch Luke Wilson.

I live in OK, like in the gif... where they are talking about putting these in for tornadoes... media likes to create buzz on hot topics for sheep like you... go March out of class in protest now

Says use logic... Doesn't use logic or support argument with logic

>learn logic.

I don't know if it can be taught, I see a strong correlation between a lack of logic and right wing views. Simple answers for simple people.

He prob retreated to his safe space POL

>Teacher gets inside before all the kids.

Wouldn't it be better for a bullet proof door?

ok, why does it need these "secondary" features?

ban guns?
NAH FAM WE BUILD SHELTERS

Says right wing lacks logic... Left wing notorious for acting on emotions vs logic

>NAH FAM WE BUILD SHELTERS

Till an armed kid slaughters everyone in the shelter.

Mfw eventually everyone in America will be living in an underground bunker with John Goodman.

>because tornadoes have guns
>because locking the door from the inside is useful when search crews try to rescue you out of rubble
why is it so hard for you to admit the truth?

Attached: 1332804045078.jpg (500x411, 162K)

do you know what it takes to withstand a tornado? it's consequential

Ok, why would Oklahoma schools need bulletproof safe rooms? Greater chance of tornado hitting school than shooter at the school

>classroom runs into shelter from shooter
>in all the panic the teach forgets the latch
>shooter just jerks open the door
>starts shooting fish in a barrel

Attached: 1497906902556.jpg (384x384, 13K)

>>because locking the door from the inside is useful when search crews try to rescue you out of rubble

It's more useful than parading children into the hallway and having them crouch along the edges.

Again secondary features. You have obviously never been in a tornado or dug through rubble... tornados shoot objects through walls... bulletproof prevents impalement from such objects.

Pitch a molotov on it.

>gun-toting maniac in confined space

nah, he won't do anything desperate and potentially lethal

Are there steps going up, winding around?

next:
>howcouldthishappen.jpg

Attached: whywouldyoudothat_2[1].jpg (292x302, 30K)

Place nerve gas in the shelter ahead of time.

>America's IQ

I didn't know continents had IQs faggot

>howcouldthishappen.jpg

thoughtsandprayers.tiff

I need to get in on manufacturing and distributing these bulletproof safe rooms. This is the cornerstone of business, to monetize the stupidity and/or laziness of others.

is this all a republican scheme to create more jobs?

>This is the cornerstone of business, to monetize the stupidity and/or laziness of others

Buy adds on FoxNews especially Hannity and get some adds on INFOWARS and just let the money role in from the rubes

>simulacrum
>teacher rushes in before the kids
fucking kek

>>teacher rushes in before the kids

Teacher is armed, slaughters students.

>We need to arm the students

lol

>he doesn't know what metonymy means
I didn't know they stopped teaching English in fourth grade

This. It literally doesn't matter what you're selling. Alex Jones makes a shitload off of water filters and overpriced garbage coffee makers

>Gun Reform < Build shelters in classrooms
I lose faith in humanity every single day...

Attached: Cancer.jpg (800x614, 66K)

Attached: 1507762158570.png (1105x1683, 1.03M)

This is simultaneously the worst yet most impressively executed forced meme in history.

I hope your children get tumors

>shooter fakes shooting in the school
>gets in the shelter with the class
>shooter goes ham in the shelter
>noone can escape

brilliant job murika

Bit harsh.

Attached: 1518071533822.jpg (1362x1319, 153K)

It's not the worst idea. Nothing is going to get done politically so it's on individual school districts to protect their staff and students within the given environment.
The biggest issues of these safes is oxygen and the fact that you funnel into a single doorway making it easier for a gunman to mow down a bunch of kids. Timing will become crucial.
Seriously tho, please fund your social welfare programs. It's not a guns issue it's a mental health issue and the solution isn't about substracting or adding firearms to the equation. Fund your fucking social programs, you dumb ass overfed pricks.

feel like an easier suggestion would be to have 2 doors to a classroom. kind of like an airlock. with the inner door bulletproof. they have to either have an access code or they can be let in from the inside. if a gunman comes into the first door the teacher is not likely to let them in the second door.

Kek this what a bunch of brain dead idiots to think they can create a safe space. NO SUCH THING AS A SAFE SPACE get over it.

It's a pretty cool concept. The issues would be you'd need to add an extra door to every classroom which will become financially draining and the psychological damage to the kids where their homerooms begin to resemble prison.

dumb amerifucks, you dont need to ban weapons or intall shooting shelters, you just need to change the way your society thinks, the way that your kids treat different people, bullying and shit

>get over it
Yeah it's in our nature to just "get over shit" without trying anything, we're really good at that.

Attached: 1517792071516.jpg (996x1500, 919K)

answer to where 2019 Eric and Dylan place the pipebombs.

meh, installing a bulletproof shelter in every class room seems abit more excessive than an extra door in my opinion. who knows...being a brit school shootings isn't something I have to think about often.

Have you ever carried a ballistic plate lol they are heavy as hell. I could only imagine how much more heavy they would be with school books.

Need to arm little rascals with pocket pistols.That way we can get back to dueling at recess the way God intended. Not only does this solve the population control problem, it also rids the world of assholes in the process.

Attached: 250px-LWS32.jpg (250x192, 11K)

youtu.be/lUTZmSyDErg

>kind of like an airlock
the fucking state of the usa

Attached: lol2.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

Pink blouse girl looks like she has a cute ass.

youtu.be/-N9nVLXMhPc

She’s 12, you sick fuck

You belong here.
You don't.

youtu.be/BaHc-aZZBo0

12 is literally the ideal age.

Kek
>teacher hurries all the students into the shelter.
>little Jimmy is playing with his fidget spinner at his desk.
>teacher yells at him to get in the shelter
>Jimmy trips on his shoestring running to shelter.
>shooter walks in and unloads on them, while teacher tries to drag Jimmy into the shooting range shelter.

i'm a norwegian and i know barely anything about amerian history, yet i could answer all those questions.

youtu.be/_FLo14GMYos

The real solution to the issue, is do away with schools and just put all our kids through Trump University.

Attached: trump-u-0623.jpg (1140x798, 68K)

This is fucking retarded there are practically no school shootings good job traumatizing children

Teachers are retarded I honestly hate them

Your right federalize public schools are a cancer

It should at most be a community run and funded enterprises or private

Just use Gas then?

Attached: http_%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F09%2Fdoggasmasks-12.jpg (1200x1655, 403K)

Why not give each kid a bullet proof pod to live in?

youtu.be/4q1N_B6Y4ZQ

Attached: Donald-Trump.jpg (1200x706, 92K)

Kek

>bullet proof shelters in school
>break into the night before you shoot the school up
>rig it up with homemade mustard gas with wireless trigger
>next day
>go to school
>shoot some niggers
>watch everyone go to gas chambers
>detonate
>its the shoah 2.0