Batman is willing to kill people in this universe

>Batman is willing to kill people in this universe
>But Joker and Harley Quinn are allowed to live

>how do I understand context

Retard

One of the many retarded things in this "universe"

>Lex knows the secret identity of all these people.
>Doesn't ruin their lives by telling people.

Is this b8 or autism?

>summer flick about indestructible alien fighting ninja in a bat costume
>"""good""" version is 3 hours long
>title characters don't share screen time until an hour in
What the fuck were they thinking?

DCucks

>movie is called aliens
>aliens don't show until an hour in

Retard. As if that has any bearing on the quality

One shows up in ripely's dream early on.

>Gotham and Metropolis are a 5 min walk between each other

Trash

>At the end of MoS superdud tells the military he's from Kansas.
>It's now super easy to track down who he is.

>They think it's a smart idea to use Harley Quinn to stop "Superman level threats"

>Superman can travel at the speed of sound.
>Doesn't police the shithole that is Gotham
>Hasn't even heard of the batman
>As a fucking journalist
>Living right by Gotham

DC movies could have been great.

If you wear a costume Batman won't kill you. He likes playing cops and robbers

This, I can at least understand Deadshot if they gave him kryptonite bullets or some shit, but what the fuck was she gonna do?

The entire idea of the suicide squad was made completely pointless when Waller used Superman as an example of a threat.

Literally nobody on the suicide squad would have been able to do anything against superman except maybe Enchantress who would only be a minor annoyance at worst.

She has a baseball bat

Enchantress is magic so she could kill Supes.

Not established in-universe

Any DC fan gonna defend or explain this or is it just as retarded of a plot hole as it looks?

>Batman doesn't kill superdud because "mommy"
>Kills normal men who have mommies all the time and doesn't care.
>Doesn't kill the man responsible for Robins death, just knocks some teeth out.

No stakes. The more I think about the dceu the more I hate it.

Nah I'll enjoy it and ignore autists who whine about it

>"just turn your brain off bro"

>Legitimate criticism of a movie
>Autism

Enjoy your flick, bro

Nah I understand the plot perfectly bud. Been a DC comic fan since I was little I get where they're going with it. Lol sucks for you i guess

I will, sperg

What is the context then?

>stop "Superman level threats"
>there are literally no threads, but Squad itself

>Nah I understand the plot perfectly bud.
Then explain why Joker is still alive in this universe.

Not really a DC fan, but if Batman kills major villians, then there'd be no story. That's all of an explanation you need. Remember, this is a movie about an alien fighting a guy with bat ears on his head.

DC fan will never defend DCEU. People defend it for the sake of trolling. And people who defend it seriously - are not DC fans. They're edgy snyderfags.

Because they're going with the faggy batman "I can't kill him and he can't kill me because we give each other a reason to live" bullshit. That's the one thing I'll agree with you on that's stupid.

lol why does BvS trigger you marvel redditors so hard?

>DCucks defend Batman snapping random low-level goons' necks
>DCucks refuse to acknowledge the idiocy that he allows serial killers and hitmen and genetic freak cannibals to live

I'm a DC fan and I like the movies. I think snyders a faggot though. Don't speak for all of us

>s-s-stop

You sound like someone I know IRL. I fucking hate that guy

Well, I assume you've read only shitty elseworld comics or new52 then.

>Meanwhile at Marvel

Good. Probably thinks you're a little bitch
Nope. New 52 is garbage Stop assuming my man

>How to build a cohesive universe

Based Feige

>Remember, this is a movie about an alien fighting a guy with bat ears on his head.

Which is why they shouldn't try to take the material so seriously if they're not gonna have a script that's up to par.
I'm all for the whole dark, brooding edgefest, i did enjoy the Nolan Batman movies, but BvS is just a retarded flick that wants to be taken seriously but is no more sophisticated or well written than any mediocre mid-00's superhero movie.

This guy knows what's up

Dude, how can you love Superman being whiny edgelod who hate to save people and Batman being insane retard without any detective skills then?

Because I like to see different depictions of the characters? I don't need to see a complete accurate representation of him every fucking movie. It's nice to see different takes on him

>complete accurate representation of him every fucking movie
But that's the point. We've never seen proper representation of any DC hero.

>it's nice to shitty takes on him

>never seen a proper representation
>who is Christopher Reeve

>disney buying reviews

You guys really overplayed your hand with Dr Quips

>not post-crisis Superman
>not big and connected universe
>was almost fucking 40 years ago
C'mon, man.

>It's nice to see different takes on him
I agree. Nolan's Batman was a good, fresh take on the character.

This Batman is not interesting or compelling in any way. He's just a brooding, psychopathic, weak, hypocrite asshole that resorts to killing and torturing instead of rising up and being the better man. Yes, it's different from what we've seen before. It's also uninteresting, unlikable and boring.

English please

Batman only kills in his mission to destroy Superman because he thinks he's about the take over the world, unlike the Joker who is basically some drug dealer

Notice that Alfred says:
>we are criminals now

He's not used to Batman killing people. Pay attention when watching this film man, this isn't marlel

>Because I like to see different depictions of the characters
So do I. That's why I like Michael Keaton's Batman because he's different from others. But personally, my problem with Ben Affleck's Batman isn't how he played it, but how badly his character is written in general.
A different interpretation can be good, but you do need good writing to back it up.

Not with Zack Snyder being the mastermind behind the DCEU, thanks to his producer wife.

Now Geoff Johns has to figure out how to fix Snyder's countless stupid mistakes.

>He's just a brooding, psychopathic, weak, hypocrite asshole that resorts to killing and torturing instead of rising up and being the better man.

That's Frank Miller for (you)

I was only phoulling around mate ;)

Sucks for you I guess. I enjoy him

He only kills in self defense or hurt criminals so badly that they pass out, notice also how Batfleck using at them their own actions e.i. whoever shoots his car/plane he shoots theirs, when one trying attack with grenade ending up blowed by it, even KGBeast in the end tasted his own flame. It's not out of the character if we talking globally. In the end he doesn't finishes already neutralized enemies, but brending them and sends to prison.
Wasn't Joker in Arkham at this time? Maybe when Batman showed up during 18 months of trying to find way to defeat Superman physically he taunted Joker to escape like in Dark Knight Returns.

>Pay attention when watching this film man

>Superman is going to kill us all! I should kill him!
>What? You're mom has the same name as me? Why didn't I do any actual detective work and prepare more instead of going into full kill mode then?

I don't think the film even payed attention to itself.

all the marvel butthurt ITT. get over it Trump won and DC is the better comic book universe

Even Frank Miller's version wasn't that bad. He was older and meaner, yeah. But he still was superior tactician and detective and continued to inspire people to fight against bad people. Also he killed just ONE person (questionable) for good reason.

user, Batman used the minigun on his Batwing pretty liberally when he was saving Martha. He never really showed any restraint, even when he was dealing with the goons who were transporting tge kryptonite (who probably weren't even criminals, but normal security personell). I just don't see how the Joker would even be alive.

Why don't you try to infer that the reason he isn't level headed and thinking correctly is because he's Afraid. The whole rage and powerlessness speech from Alfred is a pretty big clue.

>Batman
>being scared bitch who betrayed his vows to kill some mercenaries
>haven't do that for Robin's murderers
Wew, what a nice view on the character

well BvS isnt the disney cartoon universe
dont watch the mature DC universe if its too violent for you

Here's a possible explanation for you buddy

Diana's sword is meme magic sword could cut thru Doomsday and Doomsday is just thicc Superman, so it's pretty established, faggot.
Also El Diablo could possibly harm Supes.

Point of Skwad not being Superman busters, but to find criminals with extraordinary or just pretty good skills and make them work for country in case something extreme will happen.

>haven't do that
Lol

They were both in prison during BvS, they escaped during the Trinity v Doomsday fight. Batman had snapped out of kill mode by the end of the movie.

You're welcome

>Why didn't I do any actual detective work and prepare more instead of going into full kill mode then?

Because he was manipulated by Luthor and literally thought the kryptonite was the only chance of saving the world. He says it himself, he's tired of fighting crime the way he did because for every criminal he puts in jail ten more would appear (probably regretting not killing the joker here). With Superman he can't make the same mistake because there is no Arkham where they can jail him, he has to go big or let the world turn into Fallout meets Silent Hill

Nigger this isn't about the movie being violent. It's about Batman showing no restraint when handling the bad guys at the end. You can't seriously tell me he would be this savage against random goons, not even in self defense like this guy proposes , but then he wouldn't kill the psychopathic clown that murdered his pupil and close friend. It just doesn't make any sense.

Well, it will be even more retarded and forced shit than Martha then.

>in case something extreme will happen
skwad won't be able to do shit against anything 'extreme'

Except it wouldn't be. That's been a reason in the comics multiple times

Yet they did, in Suicide Squad movie.

I can't remember a single good comic with that reason.

Why not just using normal people with superpowers?
I think a big wad of cash and some "Do it for 'Merrica" speech would motivate them enough.

Also to get them in situation where you'd never put people you give a fuck about

Also a whole movement from Waller to gain power for herself with her own metahuman mercenary slaves.

Come on marvelcucks, I know this is a little bit harder than what you're used to but they are still movies for children

Killing someone by manslaughter or in selfdefense, but restrain from direct murder actually makes sense. At least for Batman.

Waller gave them job which any superhero could handle. In source matherial squad needed to do dirty, but necessary job. Not this shit. It's just doesn't make sense. Also Waller just created threat.

> At least for Batman.
Snyderbatman is totally insande and stupid retard then. And he is nothing like any good Batman from comics.

oh I didn't watch it.

the characters' power levels are inherently weak, so if they managed something 'extreme' in the movie it is just crap writing.

Raimi Spider-Man killed of its villains and they're considered some of the best superhero movies, even TDK Batman killed off Harvey Dent. You can keep a story going while killing off iconic villains, but DC knows how marketable the Joker and Harley are so they keep them alive. Thinking it's about anything besides money is foolish.

A job that the government itself was responsible for faggot. Obviously they can't go "HEY morally correct superhero can you go and fix this problem for us without ratting us out to the public?"
So they get expendable people who have no affiliation with them

well this is Snyderverse batman not comic book batman

i think you are lost

>Zach Snyder has made several capeshit busts
>Zach Snyder is still allowed to direct.

>busts
Only among critics not financially.
Money wise they made enough to keep going

Yeah man the government would never fabricate a threat in order to justify military expenses or to cut freedoms, that would be evil! Waller is just lucky that her own fuck up ends up granting her her own army of superhumans

supes shows up in bats dream early on as well

Are you retarded? The whole Squad idea was fucking unnecessary since Superman is fucking dead. Enchantress was only "Superman-level" threat there. Also who the hell would tell superhero truth about this mess?

i thank god Snyder movies dont resonate with the reddit masses like marvel and michael bay movies do

in 30 years Snyder's movies will still be talked about and debated like Kubrick's movies still are

>Money wise they made enough to keep going

They made more than the firsts marlel movies and here we are, talking about a year old movie instead of Dr Strange (besides the Dormeme I've come to bargain meme that shills are trying to force)

>Why not just using normal people with superpowers?
Because Skwad are best they caught to date and only ones that they can legally make to do any dirty jobs Govt. wants.

>any
Like there's shitton superheroes in this cinematic universe. Even Marlel have only like 50 chars. with huge power gap.

Also what gives them the idea that more Superman level threats are going to take place? Did someone give the characters a rough draft of the cinematic universe?

I can't even say are you trolling or just brain-damaged.
Snyder movies ARE michael bay-tier movies, just much more edgy and pretentious.

Just because he was dead doesn't mean that shouldn't be prepared for possible future attacks from meta humans. Stupid fuck. The whole movie is about them acknowledging that they know there are more people like superman out there and they need contingency plans in the event they ever turn bad

>Who is Flash
>Who is WW
And they're much more powerful than squad.

Can you stop? Your English is fucking garbage I feel like I'm reading what a caveman typed

They won't kill people for some government guy either

Right.

>he watches anything under 3 hours