youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
futurity.org/golden-rice-gmo-1176342-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8&ab_channel=marlyqq
youtube.com/watch?v=yQq_kkdAMy4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZY5yR6NZ8A
drprem.com/travel/eight-european-countries-every-sex-tourist-love-visit/
examiner.com/article/ukraine-the-sex-tourist-mecca-for-european-johns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haven't been lurking for like 6 months, does Sup Forums still like stefan or what?

Yes, he has become a god here surpassing even trump.
He has moved very far to the right and has begun advocating genocide in his recent vids.

He's bigger than ever. He completely overdosed on the red pill in a video he put out about 2 days ago, now he's full on gtkrwn

all those ONE DOLLAR donations are going to crash free society

>ONE FUCKIN DOLLUH
>youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

If he wants money he should drop his own server and simply upload it all on youtube and open up a patreon account

There you go stefan

Is he sad about receiving such a small donation, or that a person who couldn't afford an actual donation amount gave away what little he had?

not an argument

Holy shit, he actually posted that shit?
I hope everyone sends him a fucking single dollar.

DOUCHE!

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

I hope he gets cucked in the face by a random negro cock.

>falling for the molymeme jew

Stefan is learning from Trump, he's making a huge ONE FUCKING DOLLAR meme and that'll get ppl that wouldn't have donated anything to donate 1 dolar to "troll" him.

ONE
FUCKING
DOLLUH

Every time

>0.02 cents

Is Stefan Molyneux a holocaust denier?

gtkrwn means? I know RaHoWa means racial holy war

TWO FUCKING DOLLARS

>has just one daughter
>claims to be a parenting expert

kek, the only good thing about stefan is that he is a pretty good journalist

>No new Molymeme video in 46 hours
>Videos have been less than 1 hour lately

It's like I'm really being abandoned by my parents

WHAT

A

FUCKING

K I K E

no, he also believes GMOs are a-ok, he believes in the official 9/11 story

Bit of a prick, Stefan. He should be glad to be receiving any money at all for putting rant vids on the fucking internet.

gas the kikes race war now

Molly has changed a lot over the years. This is a good thing, and a sign of at very least an open mind.

there it is everybody
word for word

he dodged the bullet rather well there.

He is lying.
When doing his taxes he just needs to say how much he made over all and keep the proof for x years.
What a cunt.

it's fake, no source at all. thread can be deleted now mods. also too many irish OP shit posting threads right now if anyone noticed

Here's his issue with GMO's: futurity.org/golden-rice-gmo-1176342-2/

As far the official 9/11 story, he just feels that there isn't anything solid enough to prove it. He'll fully agree with anyone who says the government exploited the incident, however.

the guy was a die hard leftist communist, yet feels like he is an authority on everything now. he is still as blue pilled as it gets. looking at iq charts and believing that whites are smarter that blacks because of genetic differences does not make you "red pill"

I think he's still a global warming denier.

>canadian
>bitching about shitposting

Never liked that faggot anyway.

Where are the arguments?

Stefan has gone full Sup Forumstard.

He still poses as a libertarian but eventually he will snap and reveal his true self

to be fair:
>CAD

>futurity.org/golden-rice-gmo-1176342-2/
the link itself says that they dont know if the beta carotene produced by plant is even being turn into vitamin A. The negative side about Gmos besides its lack of testing, is patents, killing plant diversity, glyphosate, and so on. if Stefan is struggling with funding he should do what Alex Jones did and start his own shop. He can sell their GMO products there and his Golden rice

What's the documentary about? Libertarian paedo sex slavery societies?

Life isn't fair, Sup Forums. If you're poor you can't spare amounts that help upper middle-class activists pursue crowd-funded projects.

protip: if for some reason you insist on donating $2.00 to a project, send it in the mail. The stamp costs less than the processing fees, and then they don't have to go to the bother of entering it into their accounting.

he is Irish and married a greek woman, but somehow thinks he is white. his justification is that he lived in london for 10 years

Steven Molyneux is a cuck

I NO LONGER BELIEVE IN DONATION EGALITARIANISM

"send it by letter instead"
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8&ab_channel=marlyqq

He's not Irish, he is half Jewish and half Anglo. He was born in Ireland,raised in London and moved to Canada when he was 11.

I saw Steven Molyneux at a grocery store in Toronto yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now? Would you only pay one dollar for them?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any collectivist infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Narcissistic douche, but his content is good and he's pretty redpilled
Israeli shill
Used to shill for Cruz too, but he's always been pretty fair when it comes to Trump
Likeable person, but he plays it pretty safe with his conservative opinions

topkek

i hate that man so much i dont know why but his face just makes me angry when i look at his face and balding hair i cant explain it but i just get a very very big urge to just take his face off.... i dont know why but its just the act of cutting thats what its mostly based of i have to CUT the face i have to remove it. i dont know why i feel like this but i just feel like i need to remove it, i need to take it away.

this fucking jew got rekt by based Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=yQq_kkdAMy4

>ctrl-f agruments
>no results found

>TWO

Is this pasta fresh?

This pasta with trump was the best

I spit my coffee out at "and basically, you're not making an argument"

this is very hard for me to talk about but i feel that i must now that i see him everywhere on politically incorrect his face is ALL over the page every day and it bothers me, its not the act of hurting or causing pain but its just when i see his face i just get like a instinct in my head to remove the skin on the outside of the head. like its mostly just the removal of the face that is the urge and also to take to face and skin somewhere else where it can be put and kept safe.

What teh fuck? Doesn't he always ask for a dollar?

Also what documentary?

I saw Steven Molyneux at a grocery store in Toronto yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now? Would you only pay one dollar for them?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and asked her: "Do you want me shot?" and then turned around and winked at me. She looked confused and he berated her on how her making him pay consumption tax is initiating force. Everyone in the shop went quiet and looked at them. Eventually she broke down and told him all about the spanking she recived as a child and the whole shop applauded and Stefan made thousands in donations from them that day.

That video couldn't be further from the truth. Women in Eastern Europe will suck your dick for 5 euros.

So why is no woman sucking my dick for 5euros here then?

topkek and only 40 seconds into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZY5yR6NZ8A

Varg doesn't poo in the loo.

stefan is a jew?
making me think here familia

We are not EE kiddo.

Sup Forums - You'll come around eventually.

Honest question, have you actually tried to get a woman to suck your dick for 5 euros?

>We are not EE
top fucking kek m8

Is Austria EE?

He's basically saying that he appreciates it but that at that amount it's not really worth the effort for either party, given everything else that gets taken into consideration.

That's my read on it anyway.

OBLIGATORY

What do you guys think of based Red Pill?

Is he billwhittled?

No, I tried to get my dick sucked for free but no woman ever demanded money for it

No, Austria is West Europe and no one is buying muh 213874138years under the Austrians to as a legit argument for us not being EE

You missed his latest vid where he goes full 1488 saying that he sides with whites in the race war

>been shilling this cunt for months
>creating, participating in, shitposting in molythreads
>not ONCE this entire time has anyone posted an argument

Life Choice A.) $1-2 donations per day
-- Engage in rigorous intellectual conversation
-- Do research before taking every call regarding the questions, so you don't look stupid
-- Play a dancing game politically on the "wrong side" of the status quo, possibly risk getting banned off social media and youtube, watching your income go to trash
-- Get a $1 or $2 donation

Life Choice B.) $10+ donations every few minutes
-- Play video games all day
-- Roleplay a pink-haired Rachel Maddow for lulz
-- Show the world your nigger buddy you live with so you get more sponsors for your multiculturalism and even a few nigger fans
-- Fuck vapid titstreamer whores
-- Sit around all day reading jokes people give to you
-- Zero mental effort or intellectual growth required

Last I remember him talking about it, he didn't care either way.

>444
>checked

More micro-donations?

Kek

Is the word 'racist' an argument?

I don't know who this guy is I just see his pic on Sup Forums on the time but I'm guessing by his bitching about the donation that he's a jew?

I think you may have replied to the wrong post
either that or you are autismo numero uno
either way
go play in traffic.

drprem.com/travel/eight-european-countries-every-sex-tourist-love-visit/

examiner.com/article/ukraine-the-sex-tourist-mecca-for-european-johns

give it a read

>Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, Russia, Ukraine
This is not an EE epidemic, Amsterdam is full of it and I read Iceland too.

What do you guys think of based Will Brittle? is he red pilled?

Use the shovel

>This is not an EE epidemic
Sure thing bro. But don't worry, EE will rise again and pimp out western sluts. I personaly can't wait to put my dick in some blonde germanic pussy.

lol

Sup Forums cannibalizes anyone who attempts to put traction to alt-right ideas.

Does anyone else notice how destructive this is?

No representative is going to be perfect, nor can one person represent the many nuances of Sup Forums's ideals. I am starting to think the negative threads aimed alt-right representatives are shill posts meant to discourage support. Divide and conquer.

Stefan, you are a delusional faggot, in spite of your Serbian name, and you can go fuck yourself.

Oh so he's one of those "give me free money" libertarians?

Also, why is everybody on youtube a fucking beggar?

defoo quick before he has you shot

>gibs shekels.

>Gets audience
>Complains about people that give money to him

In OPs pic you can see just how much he cares about getting the message out, and how much he cares about monetizing his project. Molyjew deserves bashing.

No one gives a fuck. If he is so enlightened and self-righteous, why not get a proper high paying job using his cumulative knowledge. Could it be that he is so full of himself that no one wants to hire this prick?

He needs to get off his high horse, he is just cop pasting information from other websites into shitty powerpoint slides. He is quoting other philosophers and making himself look smart.

Just another tool with a messiah complex. I have a bigger ego than this cock sucker but I keep it to myself.

It isnt free money. Its tips

Why didn't Socrates have a high payong job and why did he l have an everlasting influence on European civilization?