When your depression meds kick in and all you can think about is killing yourself

>When your depression meds kick in and all you can think about is killing yourself

Do it dumb frogposter

you on the wrong meds then

That's why you lie about taking them and ask for Xanax

not op but what's the best thing to take?

my doc literally gives me anything i want

A bullet to the head

>when your depression meds kick in and you get too restless to watch a movie in one sitting
>all you wanna do is go out and socialize but you have no friends

t-thanks effexor

if your depression medication isn't weed, just go ahead and kys you fail at life

my depression medication is weed - but a grand irony is it gives me bad anxiety and I end up drinking beer to kill it

and I now drink daily out of fear of anxiety. that's probably worse than your shitty little pretend depression.

>People taking "medicine" for depression.
Christ, just have a drink and make a friend at a bar. It's not like any of you have anything to be really down about.

>mfw undiagnosed adhd and my psych don't agree and tells me I should read up on bipolar disorder for our next meeting even though I haven't got a single symptom for it

barbiturates

>get committed
>take sleeping/depression meds
>the sleep pills make you wanna sleep but the others make your legs and arms flail/twitch for no reason waking you off the brink of sleep

honestly they should use that shit at g-bay if they don't already.

why don't you just go to a doctor and get some zoloft?

>weed gives me anxiety
aaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahhaa wtf

>Implying you're anything and he's not just giving you a reading assignment.

First world problems are serious business.

Xanax. You can't beat depression, but you can blow through your miserable life by being inebriated.

self medicated with weed for a few years too and it ended up giving me bad anxiety and brain fog. go back to your neuronormie friends on reddit.

>when your depression meds kick in and after a couple of weeks you genuinely feel better than you have in over 6 years and finally feel like yourself again and go out with your friends more often and really enjoy life

Try different meds my guy

same here but no mental anxiety, just physical.

It's fucking shit mate

>people actually go to the psychologist instead of confronting the problem head on and crushing it

The fuck is wrong with white people?

DEVASTATED!

then just pay for the meds

only way i ever got anywhere is paying £900, and I can pick and choose from any ADD med I want.

You're just a lazy fuck your psychiatrist is right.

We got trophies just for trying.

>He thinks his minor problems are the same as real problems caused by chemical imbalances in the brain

laughinggirls.webm

because they tried to do that and I chucked the pills, I'm not fucking with the chemisty of my brain by taking any fucking ssri or pill. I'd rather deal with my anxiety

this was me for like 5 years until literally last night

threw out my shit, polished off my last handle

i may fail, but already i feel better. ever thought about quitting?

wishes and kisses fellow addict user

>doctor gives you meds
>he doesn't give you a gym membership, 2 tailored suits, a haircut and a dietary plan

weird.

>Poisoning and destroying your mind because you've been told you have a "chemical imbalance".
Might as well just get a lobotomy.

thing about bipolar people is that they don't recognize their own symptoms of bipolarness. keep an open mind, your doctor might be onto something. you can always get a second opinion.

t. have a brother who went from making six figures to living on the streets within a month, thinks he's perfectly fine

where do you buy them?

you realize weed and alcohol fucks with your brain chemistry too right? and is more damaging than zoloft, and less effective. just do it man.

yeah, i always crush my type 2 diabetes with some thought exercises and yoga

well I'm 23 and I refuse to admit I'm an alcoholic even though I drink every single day and my parents are both one

but I may have fucked myelf, having associated drinking with what kills anxiety

meh. who cares. im just a fuck up, feels good to at least talk about it with other degenerates

the imbalances are real and can be detected with a brain scan.

>tfw newly diagnosed crohn's disease

healthy people have no right to be depressed

fuck you

I wish I was fucking depressed because I'm schizoaffective and all I can think about is how much I don't want to kill myself because I'm afraid the torment is everlasting.

get a private mental evaluation, the psychiatrist basically coaches you through that shit.

Currently trialing ritalin and changing to dextroamphetamine on my next script.

Stop taking them and kill yourself for the sake of helping Sup Forums becoming slower

you'll go out knowing you did something good

Aw shit man I didn't want this feel

>having thoughts that you cannot change
>right

kek

>only type 2

t1 here get on my level

Oh geeze, thoughts must be so terrible.

>tfw unhealthy mind and body
>every time I try to improve myself something goes wrong and makes my mind worse

>type 2
>fat fuck

bit of a late time to insist on doing yoga

Cannabis gives me intrusive thoughts, anxiety, panic, gives me runny shits and I can't even stand the smell of food. Why anyone would take it as anti anxiety is so beyond me.

hehe . . .memes

Fucking this. Create small rooms with weights/treadmill in them and let them go at it for 40 minutes every other day. Give them some nice clothes and a haircut, give them a good eating routine. After a month or so, give them some job opportunities.

I was depressed for 7 years. I decided fuck this and got a gym membership (which my mom paid for) and started eating a little better. Before this I asked for some gym clothes for christmas and a haircut and started heavily browsing /fit/.. Started in March of last year (didn't want to hit the New Years gym shit) and around the May time I noticed significant improvement to my body that I worked up the courage to go to some job interviews.

I now have a job, good body...know how to keep myself healthy (thanks /fit/) and shower my mom with gifts whenever I can to thank her for putting up with me for 7 years of hell.

Still live at home, am currently 23...but I am moving out next year, around April.

Push through your anxiety to make yourself go to the gym...there's plenty of 24/7 gyms you can go to. It all starts with respecting yourself.

I guess it's better than shitting blood

>Oh geeze, feeling terrible all the time must be so terrible

>go to shrink
>she just tells you things you already know and gives you pills
>she wasn't even attractive

Fuck off, I have adhd plus colitis ulcerosa plus a brain tumor that gives me a constant tinnitus.

Then again, crohn's is pretty shitty. Have you tried biologics? That shit did wonders for my Colitis.

there is depression because you are feeling down. then there is depression where you have chemical malfunction in your brain and you cant anything about it like a mental illness. im sure most people are the former but it would fucking suck to be the latter.

>never feel like doing anything
>Can't wait until [thing]! It's gonna be great!
>thing happens, can't be bothered
>repeat forever

i've just had the fucking colonoscopy five days ago, doc saw inflammation. waiting on biopsies for official confirmation, haven't started treatment yet.

My issue isn't anxiety or depression. It's severe paranoia to the point where schizo-tier conspiracies greatly unsettle me. There's really no cure for that shit unfortunately.

>its a bunch of normalfags roleplaying
my favorite episode!

When your mildly drunk and you shit post in Sup Forums

>tfw you don't even enjoy video games anymore

full drunk is much better

>yfw you see the posts the next day

>cold water extracting codeine because I have no idea how to deal with depression
>too anxious to find someone who sells heroin
>can't order from the DN because I tried to use 2 different cards on virwox
>too lazy to use a alternate bitcoin seller/exchange

why am I such a failure

>Cannabis gives me runny shits
Damn...

I thought depression meds were supposed to do the opposite? Why even take them if they don't do anything?

you know what user i'm gonna try this

protip: you have those thoughts anyway, but when youre stoned they become overwhelming lol

>implying your shit thread doesn't 404 by then

Whatever you do, don't take adderall.

>Wallowing in self pity is such a hardship.
Consider asking your doctor about enrolling in the Smith and Wesson retirment plan.

about to trial this, apparently it has the euphoric edge that ritalin doesn't
sounds great

>tfw picked a cute therapist that was smart enough to marry a Jew and leech off him

She was dominant. I was complaining about something minor and she told me to get the fuck over it. Not even paraphrasing. Wish she she could've pegged me, senpai.

>something that stops your ability to progress is such a hardship

It's weird, I think about it all the time on the meds but it doesn't feel serious, if that makes sense. The meds don't make me happy, they give me energy to get through the day and make me feel motivated but outside of that I have just sorta numbed emotional reactions to things.

lol Sup Forums is so fucking pathetic

i love you faggots

keep at it user, good luck

>when you're a wagecuck and you're literally doing a shit job for shit money for absolutely no reason

Just find a new addiction

OP must be on amitriptyline, on some people it actually increases the risk of suicide. Brain chemistry is weird like that.

>alcohol
>weed
>internet

i'm happy being a wagecuck for solely these 3 things

I'm smart as hell. I know what the Jews are all about. I refused to see any below average looking therapist because I'm really insecure and weird like that.

worked in retail and bailed, get yourself an apprenticeship in something that at least amuses you, no need for qualifigayshuns

>letting a bad dream stop you from getting out of bed in the morning.
That's basically what you're saying. Grow up.

Is "driver helper" at UPS a good job?

>character has friends

How can anyone relate to this?

>you wake up from a bad dream

kek at your logic, mate

>it's a /r9k/ thread is on Sup Forums instead episode

I don't really like the direction change, I don't think the new writing team understands the characters they're writing about here

You can't mug real problems at gun point.

Only because most psychiatrists are hacks. After years of depression I finally got a psychiatrist whose prescription was "Smoke less pot, exercise more, and eat some fucking dark greens"

>Living in a dream.
We all need to grow up someday.

People who want to kill themselves are viewed by truly mentally ill people the same way normies are viewed by people who want to kill themselves.

>this entire thread

deal with it faggots