>cringe.jpg
>During next week we see her kissing other guys around campus
>mfw, the kissing friends list is 17 guys long
>bitch is building harem in my fucking campus
>Association became their cuck lair
>Even other girls are joining the harem
>atmosphere of fun and camaraderie is gone
>cuck boys taking turns to be with girl, booking hours

I just want my fucking association back Sup Forums. What should I do?

Attached: cringe_pepe.jpg (500x322, 18K)

Fuck her, then kill her

Wouldn't even touch her with a stick.
Very nasty girl

Or the other way around if you’re into that.

>Or the other way around if you’re into that.

I'm a young catholic patriot, that is totally sinful.

wait
>catholic patriot association
isnt this just an alt-right fringe group for cucks? seems like youre the odd duck here kiddo. i mean, i hate niggers as much as the next guy but maybe you should find a better citizen class to associate yourself with, and just stick to being a closeted alt-right

spic detected

just kill her

cont.
>girl is trying to add fellow patriot to her cuck list, we will call him Mikhail
>Mikhail at first was oblivious to girls advances, and has a common interest with her
>try to subtly tell Mikhail to get away from her
>girl has her own chat with all of her cuck boys
>guys like vlad making inside jokes about cuckchat in front of everybody in the cucklair
>they think we don't understand but we know everything
>girl tries to bring strong patriot mikhail into satanic soyboy circle

if you kill him he cannot be added to that list

It is not a alt-right club, but a lot of the people happen to be young patriots.
As any university club it's full of libtards

why are the characters all slavic

why does it matter you fucking racist

vlad sounds more like russian guy you cucked user

You should be the cuckmaster and take control of the other faggots.

ok never mind let's hear moar of the story

There is not a lot more, I can add some of the things the cuck circle says, they are very cringie

I'm down to hear it OP

tell us more or you will be just a fucking faggot again OP

I'll add it then
Some things I heard Vlad say
>"You spend more time with George and the others than with me. You should spend more time with me"
>"I couldn't sleep last night, you talked to me till very late"
>The girl once told to Vlad: "Get off, right now I'm with George, we will kiss later"

Also I think George is starting to get jealous as fuck, sometimes little tears are streaming down his eyes.

this is starting to get really cringe

"young patriots"

so, you mean idiots? you know globalization is going to win no matter what right? i hate it too but you're wasting your time with the "patriot" bullshit. break out your flag gear for the 4th of july, but don't waste your time with this nationalist pride. Its over. celebrate the past however you please, but it's the past. anybody who believes otherwise is a child.

Attached: guy-knitting-sweaters-pictures-places-sam-barsky-11a.jpg (704x867, 121K)

Imagine being there.
I just want a place in college to have some beers with my Mikhail and the rest of patriots.
What should I do to get rid of the degeneracy of my campus.

God damn, never ceases to amaze me the kind of people that can exist, this some twilight zone shit right here.

Attached: 1421199595412.jpg (327x657, 156K)

Find a way to put a wrench in her plans. Find out, and tell us the cuckchat for one.
Take another cucks account. Find a way to cause drama with the cuckquean while also building solidarity among the cucks. OR, find a new bitch and integrate her into the group, but make her oppose cuckquean. The only way to stop the harem is to dissolve it.

Spread the word that she has herpes or something.

God, don't these guys masturbate? She sounds like a camwhore. Get one of her favorite guys a real girlfriend who puts out.

Create a fake text chat between you and her where she confesses she has some form of STD and just spread that around between the cuck bois. Could be entertaining at the very least.

Attached: 1421204716137.gif (245x170, 777K)

They are too cucked for that. We are trying to make a young patriot out of George, but he is too deep.
There are too few girls on engineering, and lots of soyboys that would do anything for just a little kiss.
The cuckquean has a lot power here

Globalist shill.

Also OP, go out to bars. Meet new drinking buddies. Don't hang out with Catholic cucks.

>(((globalization)))
I'm not american, I'm european, and we will not give up mother EVROPA to you fucking good goys

when you've already lost, the best thing to do is accept defeat and plan your revenge - i'm no globalist, but i want to see america be remembered for more than just being fat cucks, even if we're just replacing that with getting wrecked and covering everything in the good old red white & blue every july 4th

Mikhail here
but im not going to be added to that cuck list

another idea?

No, create fake text and let the most stupid of them find it and get upset. Let him do the work for you. Create drama among the others and let them fight for you while you draw attention away from yourself. Be sympathetic to both sides.

I don't even think they get to fuck with her.
They are too cucked to get to the next level.

There are STDs that can be orally transmitted, and either way who wants to make out with someone that has an STD regardless.

> let the most stupid of them
They are all stupid and desperate engineering students.
There is nothing logic can do there.

How do we infiltrate the cuckchat without having to become kissing friends with the cuckqueen?

Attached: soyboyLove.jpg (1446x1728, 985K)

how would you take more information about her?

Are they horrible looking? If not then find a way to show tgem some strange. Show them that she is a bitch and it isn't worth kissing her or talking to her. Get her to say sonethibg mean about one of her boys. She's juggling a lot of immature soyboys, how hard can it be tomake 1 or 2 jealous and tgen use that to tear them apart? Tell George Vlad is getting too much time, nonchalantly, like you care about Georges' wellbeing; 'hey buddy, I just thought you should know...' 'I know you really like this girl' 'she's using this other guy, he's giving her presents and stuff' lie your ass off but do it right. Tell him a boy he hates is getting sexier with her, buying toys and forcing her to do more sexual stuff. Tell another boy the same story but with other boys' names switched. Tell them they have secret chats where they laugh at the cucked boys.

Watch the shitstorm ensue.

When the boys are exhausted, offer them to go out for a beer, fuck bitches it's a boys night out.
Your real friends will agree.

OP here
if we cannot destroy the harem, how can we save poor George?
He is a naive 1st year engineering student seduced by the cukquean, but we see him suffer
he is a communist larper retard but we think we can bring him back from the brink of destruction and degeneracy,
he is too blinded by the prospect of pussy

Attached: soycide.png (720x405, 349K)

thanks friend, I will try this but I don't want it backfiring, as I said, she has her claws deeply grounded on many members of the club

That would not suprise me at all, reading all the thread makes me think that herpes is the less bad infection she could have.

Dunno why but I'm pretty sure they play some kind of card games, and not precisely any kamasutra game.

Maybe they call themselves "haha u gay" or some shit like that.

>>young catholic patriot
Da fuq, are you from 1920's Poland?

Defeatist Zionist
Our problem in burgerland is we are too divided by the media we consume. Everything else will come if we can once again rely on facts and take less polls.

>Da fuq, are you from 1920's Poland?
there is literally nothing wrong with this you fucking amerimutt
at least the jews didn't control america so much then

that would be more pathetic than it is
but.. im pretty sure they play magic or another fucking shit like that

or even yugioh

Christ, how fucking old are you?

No logic. Drama. Make sure they are too stupid and distracted to trace your lies back to you.

M-Magic tards? That explains a lot. How blind am I.

Surely the cuckqueen plays magic, just to cuck more and more enginieering soyboys.

Kill the cuckqueen with fire, it's the only solution.

theres a problem there
we cannot do it if they wont even listen to us.

George doesnt care about what she is doing if he has his fucking "friend kisses"

>"friend kisses"

Attached: 1421115000767.gif (240x228, 858K)

Only so long as they are getting kissed. Quid pro quo. Take away the incentive and they won't have any need of her. You have to break the relationship. Pull the wool from their eyes. Sex and money is your game, use both to your advantage. Sorry to say most of your patriots will not come back. Them will leave cuckquean and do their own thing. Most will be unready to go drinking afterwards. But they will be better off and you know it.

Ironic considering the amount of jews in Poland during the 1920's

Are you maybe envious that she doesn't kiss you?

what the fuck are you talking about
I just want my boys back

Touché

Attached: pepe-toast.jpg (788x685, 97K)

they are getting kissed while we are in the same place
but we dont know what they are doing while we are not there so... they could be doing whatever in our club

thats not ok

You're fucked. They're 'internet people'. The only way is to start internet drama. I've seen it work many times. Simply killing her she would be a sacred martyr to them. Pull off her sexy vibe and show her for the basic roastie she is.

Make your own list and attempt a coup

After reading all this shit I'm insanely curious how she looks. Post a pic from her social media please, blank her face if you must. I have to see who all these soyboys are kiss friends with.

Attached: 1421377754667.gif (640x360, 261K)

You need to chat with your president or chief in your club. Ask him/her what he/she want to do this all this shit. Pretty sure he/she will have a lot of fun.

HINT: Is it possible to electrify cuckqueen?

All of her social media pics are anime pics
what do you think?

Attached: soy.jpg (832x659, 80K)

And what about the cucked? All of them have anime pictures aswell?

I can smell the herpes from here.

No peer pressure huh?
>friend kisses
Gay ass shit. Surely there is SOME way to make him feel embarassed about being a cuck? He's okay with a lesser cuck getting his dick wet. He doesn't care she's laughing at him? He doesn't care Mikhail and Vlad double-teamed her last Saturday? Yeah man, I saw both of them go up to Vlads' apartment, clearly drunk. They must have been out some time. I saw them walking out of a bar a few hours ago. They must have been bar hopping. Go slow.

This might involve OP going undercover as a cuck. It would give him inside info and 'one of us' powers.

I need pictures of any of the people involved in this shit okay. My imagination is running wild, I need confirmation on what I'm picturing.

I must protect the privacy of those who can yet be saved

but you're probably getting the right idea

You're giving me the metaphorical blue balls here user.

Attached: 1421121854975.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

They will not come back to you. They are soyboy cucks.
Why are these cucks so important to you?
FIND BETTER FRIENDS. Even if you get them back they will be on similar shit 'kissing friends' 'fwb' loser bullshit. Are you too autistic to make new friends?

>Are you too autistic to make
>new friends?
maybe

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

I don't want new friends, I want a comfy place to have beer with my college friends, not a place full of cucks.

But cucks they are. Leave them for their internet soyboy activities
>waah I wan a drink with my college friends
Find new friends to drink with. Tell the boys she's fucking with them, as straight-up as you can be. If they still wont hang with you fuck 'em. Be a man

>catholic patriot
remember?

i dont want new people
i want my old place
my old good place

thats why i want to end with this cuckquean

Leave your old traditions out. You will lose your sanity there, let the cucks be cucks.

Man just leave, Jesus. Start going out to town more.