youtube.com/watch?v=Ob5mw6xGYes
youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo
dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: usa.png (5146x2708, 61K)

>you're age

York

Attached: dole.jpg (2553x1534, 542K)

There's people as old as 40 browsing Sup Forums?

What's your point you autistic fucking prick

UK, Glasgow, 42

Also 46 and UK

Yas

18 Glasgow

34 Belfast
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob5mw6xGYes

Attached: irish pepe.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Yes. Get off our collective lawn.

YORKSHUR

33 glasgow

37. Derbyshire

29 and London starting this Monday. Anyone can show me around/hang out? btw no homo

23 murica'

21. Russia

Get down Camden bro. Best Saturday night in town

23, Spain
I also didnt know about people that age still browsing Sup Forums, but its nice news

26 york

Second this, shoreditch is good too.

Norway

22 norway

42 Oregon

Been to Canon beach?

Kill yourself eurocuck. You are a non-American piece of shit so why bother living? You live in Europe the cesspool of planet Earth and UK is not even a real country to boot. How jealous are you if our superior American way of life, faggot? How cucked are you that you don't have a god like Trump leading you and are constantly being plagued by Muslim terrorists and rapists? They you have to share your cities with Indians? That you can't even buy a gun? You europoors are so fucking pathetic killing you all would be a mercy and you don't even realize it. Just die already and save us the trouble of nuking you. Also, stay the fuck off my board. This is an American board for Americans only fucko

lol angry american. At least we live in a safe country.

>safe
>infested with Muslims and other undesirable scum
Pick one faggot

>you're age..
Denmark & 21

Attached: 1520958014841.jpg (443x720, 88K)

Half of the world's prison population of about nine million is held in the US, China or Russia. Prison rates in the US are the world's highest, at 724 people per 100,000. In Russia the rate is 581. At 145 per 100,000, the imprisonment rate of England and Wales is at about the midpoint worldwide.

Hoping this is bait otherwise it's true what they say about Americans and irony.

This chick is desirable.
youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/

Attached: DCTDicaUQAAcnBQ.jpg (643x415, 41K)

Wow surprised at Canadas .5

L18, signing in.

The Republic of Ireland is the deadliest place to live in the Irish and British isles - startling new figures have confirmed.

An Independent.ie analysis of homicide rates over the last decade reveals that you are almost six times more likely to be shot and killed in the 26 counties as you are in England/Wales.

Attached: eire.jpg (300x196, 8K)

USA
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS YUROPOOR

Attached: Duke_Nukem_Forever_2-1-.jpg (1600x1236, 588K)

28/f/london

i just found out a guy i friendzoned 2 years ago just hero'd on valentines day. i am taking this badly and thinking of similar. i have a partner but he doesn't share any interests i do. i shallowly picked him for being 6" and he has the personality of a wet towel. Here I am two years later with a guy who was interested in a future with me dead, and my actual partner obsessed with world of warcraft. I just got back from a spiritual church (load of bullshit if you ask me, derren brown proved that) but they did tell me the dead guys mum's name and told me his profession. Fuck knows. Feel like ending it all.

Duke Nukem is just a big of a joke as the US right now. Appropriate photo really.

Texas

Attached: pedro.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Annie Lennox aged well.

Attached: annie-lennox-3.jpg (900x750, 58K)

Serves you right for being a height-obsessed harlot.

23 Canada

I'm this guy. Wanna chat?

Attached: 1510785307468.png (249x202, 6K)

As tragic as it is that he killed himself, what the fuck has it got to do with you? Nothing. He's responsible for his own actions. I'm sorry that you had to experience his death, but I'm assuming from what you said that you weren't really close friends or anything?
If your partner is that uninterested in you then why don't you just end it with him? Or at the very least offer some kind of ultimatum that he stops playing so much WoW or some shit.
I mean you're both adults right? I don't understand why people think they have to stay in dead end relationships.

Something about being 6 foot tall and playing World of Warcraft seems a bit off. Can't put my finger on why.