Girlfriend thread

Girlfriend thread

Share with us just how sexual you are with your girlfriend. I know not all of you are virgin losers. I know lots of you get laid. Share with us your fetish, your favourite sexual positions, and how you like to cum the most.
I'll start
>fetish: licking my girls asshole
>sexual positions: face sitting, doggy style
>how you like to cum: girlfriend licking and fingering my asshole and me jerking off

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>how you like to cum: girlfriend licking and fingering my asshole and me jerking off
Fucking this. I only have a fwb rn, and she's such a slut she actually enjoys it a lot. though, she likes to take cock by herself, and then play with cum that ends on her face.

>there are some guys browsing this board that are hugless/kissless virgins and we're talking about how great is it when a chick licks and fingers your asshole
>some beta males on this board will literally never know that feeling

My current gf and I love butt play.

Love to cum while she fingers my ass as I'm fucking her.

Love to give and receive rim jobs every so often, too.

girlfriend doesnt fuck me, honeymoon phase is way over

just fuck other girls on the side tbh

She really loves to please your asshole?

We've been together a long time so honestly more of the time I just like to flip her over and fuck her from behind while I think about other women.

One thing that's great about a long term relationship is the weird as fuck roleplay you can get away with. We've done all kinds of incest roleplay. Sometimes when I do her from behind she RPs as my mom and does a really good impression of her. If I close my eyes it's like I'm actually banging my mom and cumming inside her. I know it's twisted but fuck it.
Sometimes I RP as her brother and make her beg for his dick. She fucking loves it

The weirdest thing we've ever done is probably when she stole a bunch of nudes of her mom then asked me to jerk off over them while she watched and talked about what I'd do to her. That was messed up.

Then why are you still together? Don't you want to be happy?

how did you even go about getting your gf to do that? my girl is open to a lot of kinky shit, but i have no idea how to tell her i want her to fuck me in the ass.

current girlfriend was raised a good catholic so we won't be having sex until marriage. Doesn't even touch my dick in any way. But she does loves getting her nipples played with, rubbing her clit, on very rare occasions,going down on her, and my favorite,dry humping

Huh. Not sure if I want this.

She does.

Have gf - she is dominant (likes top, to suck dick, all positions, likes it deep and hard, likes to be choked and doesn't even mind anal)
Have ex-gf on the side (she's cheating on her current bf too(she doesn't like to swallow and dress up but i force her to do it, doesn't like anal, i cum all over her when i want and even did a golden shower on her, dunno why, she was pissed... I guess i still fuck her cause she cheated on me with her current bf and it turns me on that he is an idiot and she/we get away with it. She's a whore, but i guess i still love her. I'm fucked)

cuck shit

Would you my girlfriend?

Attached: ls2.png (1250x850, 1.29M)

Usually get something going every time we hang out. She recently pitched we make a sex tape so that's very new and exciting as she isn't the kind, or I guess you wouldn't suspect her to be the kind. Mainly since we've been together for 3+ years it was very surprising that she smacked me with this

It sounds like it sure, but it's impossible that she is seeing anyone else considering we have been together for more than a few years and her parents would tell me anything going on in her life. Especially if they believed she was cheating

If someone want to swap gf or wife pics kik me
Frsam13

shes most def cheating on you bro. her parents don't know what shes doing 24/7 and neither do you

if she's not getting it from you, shes getting it from someone else

Who truly knows. I'm her first in pretty much everything, she is shy as fuck and almost stood me up when I first asked her out. It was a nice high school JROTC event and she didn't show up till after the dinner was over,2 hours in. Besides if she is, at least that means I could find someone who puts out

Fetish: foot fetish and being dom
Position: legs on my shoulders with feet next to my face and doggy pulling her hair
Cum: inside her, or mouth or feet
Pic related

Attached: 0B3034D5-82D6-4B22-BDC4-ED14F6BCA9A3.jpg (1104x1333, 203K)