Sam just made Brett Gelman quit from Adult Swim

>Sam just made Brett Gelman quit from Adult Swim.
>Were getting closer to a Tim Hidecker response

twitter.com/brettgelman/status/798208408369254405

I wonder if Tim Hidecker even knows if he's actually a liberal or just being ironic. Dude is on so many layers of irony he must get lost in the maze himself

This. I can't can't tell whether or not he's just being ironic and doing a bit.

Also, I really don't want Tim to leave Adult Swim.

TWEET THIS TO EVERYONE AT ADULT SWIM. GET WORLD PEACE SEASON 2 CANCELLED. FUCK YOU SAM YOU EDGY FAGGOT.

World Peace ratings are nearly as good as Eric Andre's and it cost less.

'no'

Am I the only one getting embarrassed when I see those underage twitter accounts?

[citation needed]

Have you seen World Peace? that show looks cheap as fuck, Eric Andre has to pay all those big named guest to be on the show.

It wasn't as good as their youtube videos

Fair enough but how do you know its ratings are better

Look up the ratings on the sub. Also Eric had heaps of extra promotion and multiple seasons already, WP numbers were more than adequate for a 2nd season to go ahead. Only reason it won't is due to the politics and social commentary ((((they))))) don't agree with.

They aren't better, but they are pretty close and when you add in the fact that Eric Andre is a flag ship show with all the promotion the show gets, the fact that MDE can be competitive is a impressive.

>WP numbers were more than adequate for a 2nd season to go ahead
They started season 2, unless Mike Lazzo cancels it, season 2 happening.

wtf is wrong with Tim I am so incredibly disappointed baka!

I'm not in the biz, but im pretty sure filming in a shitty set like the eric andre show is much cheaper. Plus it's not like they're consistently getting on a list stars m8. Some are also coming on simply for publicity/favor to eric. Like kimmel, i think his son was an intern on the show.

He's a cuck

Yeah I meant pulled halfway or heavily censored etc, hopefully they have more episodes this time

Eric Andre > World Peace > Tim and Eric >dogshit >>>>>>> Loiter Squad

he is 100% liberal.

I voted trump and while I dislike comedians/musicians/any celeb using their cred to spout politcal beliefs, I still respect Heidecker.

I also love Hyde, and if these geezers want to get all butthurt about him and quit so be it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Eric Andre > World Peace
PREP THE BULL

but seriously loiter squad was post-ironically good