iktfb

>Failed my calculus exam
>For the 2nd time

DIDN't fail but I'm still retarted

>be danish
>think you'll have a horrible future

oy vey

>Why do you want to die user?

How can I die when I was already dead inside anyway? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

Did your score improve from the last time you failed? If so it's just a matter of time before you succeed.

in what?

You will have a horrible future even if you pass.

>american visa denied
>again

going to do some calc 3 hw today, wish me luck

>Failing Uni

>Starting to realize what the future holds for an unskilled laborer in Greece

Sad!

Are you ok user?

>My teacher did the recovery exam 10 times harder than the final exam
>Went from barely failing 5.8 to a special needs kid 2.5

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Haven't failed a single exam in my life
>Yet don't want to die only several hours a day
Some day I'll find a strength to end it all

>failed college twice

>Failed physics 1 and discrete math
>my family don't have money anymore to pay and help live in another city

I don't know what to do anymore

Maybe you'll pass next year

Suicide

>Exam in two days
>Already got august full of failed shit to retake
>Im going to fail anyways
>Vydia, tv series and the DUDE will be the reasons i wont have my dream job and will be miserable for decades

ahahahhaha

come to malaysia and i can use you as my scam man
we gonna siphon millions mang

>uni going good
>second and final interview tomorrow for a job i really want

>don't study until day before exam
>stay up until 4AM studying
>feel suicidal
>take exam 3 hours later
>look at question 1
>can't answer it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>grade report looks like binary code

>get 60% on my assignment
>ask teacher if I can change some things and resubmit it
>get 50% on the resubmission

>1st semester
>failed 2 couses
>do re-exam and failed again
>have to take again those exams in august
>failed 2 exams 2 semester
>have to do re-exams in august
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Tfw I passed the half of exams like that

I used exams to destroy teachers and prove points, C is not a bad score,

>failed college at 2nd semester

>he fails
>in fucking Denmark

>8 subjects
>required storage: 1 byte

>6 retakes in August already
just fucking end me I can't take it anymore

Eh, what is your point exactly

>national finals in a year

I want to study lads, not wanna become a walking stereotype or a NEET like you

>mods and jannies feel bad for us that they won't delete this thread

>Be semi-neet (Uni student only, as uni is High school 2.0 here)
>Do regular, not great not bad
>Start working part time
>Absolutely fail uni
>hate work
>have money
>don't have anyone to spend money with
>feel lonely everyday
>youth is starting to fade already

>fail highschool
>start smoking weed
>retake highschool and get top grades
>end up applying for uni abroad and get accepted in STEM

just become a waiter until your parents die then you can open a shitty business with inheritage money

Is that feasible?

The alltime record in my uni is 5, and that is considered nothing short of an Homeric feat

Just choose 2-3 and pass them fampai

That you have to be a real numbnuts to fail in Denmark

Spend money on drugs, traveling and booze while you're still young, feel your youth.

>Senior year of a degree I didn't want to get but my parents pushed me to finish it and not drop out so that I don't lose the years I had already sunk into this thing
>can't get myself to study, barely attend classes, just feel content with writing down whatever professors say
>2 weeks before the exams, panick sets in, my parents tell me that if I don't pass they throw me out on the street
>1 week later, still hasn't done shit
>PANICK.jpg
>I finally open my notes and start taking a look at whatever I had written down
>I can barely make sense of it all, I realize I'm never going to make it
>soulless wojak.jpg
>2 days before the beginning of the exams, I figure I might aswell try to steal it and I create a system to be able to trace my notes from pictures of them I got I my smartphone
>I spent 3 hellish weeks, spending every night studying just enough of what I need to know to make sense of my notes on the next day's exam
>I'm almost there, omg, I'm going to pass, I'M GOING TO MAKE EEEEEET
>at the exam before the last one, I get caught with my smartphone
>Spaghetti tsunami.wav
>I nearly faint on the spot
>"Try to finish your paper user, there's going to be a disciplinary procedure on your case, until then you should give all you got"
>An ocean of sweat gushes out of my pores
>I want to throw up
>"All of this.. for nothing" I think to myself as my hair leaves ship to form a JUST haircut
>I just give in my paper and leave the room when I can
>My head feels like in that scene youtube.com/watch?v=56jekYL2h7k
>I start making plans to figure out how the hell I'm going to live on my own
>I realize that I have a final exam to attend to close the finals
>"Fuck it, it's all over anyway"
>On the day of the final exam, I pull myself out of bed without one speck of energy in my body
>I get to the room of the faculty where it's taking place, I see a guy studying
>"Eh whatcha doin, let me see'" I say to him
(Cont)

>I get the gist of what he's doing and I start picking it up, then I downright tell him to give me the knowledge I need to pass this exam, and I get it from it
>I'm succesful at that last exam thanks to the guy
>I await the results of the finals dead inside for 2 weeks
>it turns out I passed, I only got a minor misdemeanor for cheating and since I had no prior, I wasn't enough to wipe out the whole session, I end up passing thanks to how great I was at the final exam
>I end up never using the degree in any setting beside social ones to say that I graduated from college
>All that suffering for nothing
The end.

how does education work in portugal?

I went to 2 quick trips with friends here in Argentina, I've seen beautiful landscapes and had fun but it still doesn't feel right, I want a gf but I'm an outcast

I should've specified I failed last year of highschool so 12th grade

I think its similar to pretty much most european countries

I'm in my third year college. Yes it is. Got 2 exams to retake from last year and 3 that I failed in January. Add another one boring for a shitty report that I didn't turn in in January aswell... Hopefully I'll stop quit procrastinate and get my shit done so that I can get my masters degrees started next year.

>My teacher did the recovery exam 10 times harder than the final exam

This is pretty much every recovery exam. It's not fair if it's easier AND you're given more time to study.

I beat mine though, despite 70% of the participants failing and not a single person getting the highest marks.

I traveled with friends to Europe several times, that was probably the best time in my life.

Greece's education system is Albania tier and probably the worst in Europe, you LITERALLY have to buy yourself to even have a chance and giving finals at the end of high school, which determine which university you end up at

why did I have to be born here

dman my english got rusty

>he was born in a western country
>doesn't use the immense opportunity before him
see sbaen, this is why you're getting resettled by arabs

Had to retake 3 exams some time ago.
I hope we will all make it, bros.

what are exam retakes?

Who is this dumb aqua whore?

Probably when you fail some exam and must pass it later.

oh yeah we also have nation wide final exams here which pretty much decide what universities you end up in. It's not uncommon for people to get stuck retaking the same exam for 1-2 or even 3 years after highschool

but maybe my group of friends is just dumber than average

>Finish my exams
>Get evicted for reasons entirely not related to me
>Can't continue my studies because there's no housing Stockholm
>Have to move back to my parents in Gothenburg and take a 4 hour train ride to get to class for the next 8 terms

we also have private "studies" which you pay like 300+ euros a month, because these exams require knowledge well beyond the levels you're being taught on during high school so they provide just that

This

We don't have them in the USA.

But some rapefugee will buy himself a new TV or clothes

What happens if you fail then?

I think they don't have exams, not retakes.

you fail class, you have to re-take entire class and do all the work again. if its a writing related and you have to use turnitin, you have to redo all the assignments cause you can plagurize yourself believe it or not. you fail again, you should probably change majors or drop out

probably will have to repeat the same year of uni? idk

I have another travel organized already to southern argentina but if they gather up a to of money we could go to europe I guess

night life was incredible no?

You pay the second chance fee to your education company

>surf my way through highschool cuz pretty smart
>get to college where you actually have to get some shit done
>do nothing
>fail miserably
>people think u'r retarded although it's only you being a lazy fuck and not doing anything
haha got em

Do you have third oportunity right?

I'm not into night life much, but in places like Amsterdam yes, it's good. I just like to see new places, people and try new things.

oh yeah thats also a thing here

the exams are pretty hard compared to highschool. Only the brightest and most determined get good grades without using those private lessons (and most of the time they still take some just to be 100% safe).

I'm starting to see the similarities here

>But some rapefugee will buy himself a new TV or clothes

Is new clothes the height of luxury in Russia?

Here you just have to buy all the books again, and if you live in a student apartment you get evicted.

Is the language barrier really a hassle or did you meet people easily speaking not-the native language of said countries?

wow, didn't know these were a thing outside this shithole

anyways, Universities/Institutes are state owned (and therefore, underfunded) which is the reasons for these exams. If they were private the money spent on the studies could be spent there

Yes. But my point was that the government could download money on students instead of niggers. I just don't know what they buy on welfare money.

In Western Europe many people speak English and people are generally nice so even if they don't know English will they will try to help you anyway.

Can't complain. Not only is education free, but the government pays me to do it.

Housing is the bigger issue, stick all the unemployed immigrants in Lappland so us working people can get a flat near Stockholm. They don't need to be in Stockholm.

if you're overall GPA and major GPA is under 2.0 for two consecutive quarters, then you get kicked out. pretty much if you get an F in any class you're in trouble. its a 3.0 cutoff if you're in grad school.

Do you have a cute leb sister I can marry?

do people in Russia (Spb, Moscow) speak atleast basic english? The world cup is after my finals so I'm thinking of going

I went to Latvia and most young people seemed to be able to speak atleast basic english

How about you?

pic related literally happened to me

now that i study and work me mum watches me while dressed for work and gets proud

Most people know to some extent and probably would try to help you but don't count that many people could keep a conversation.

Yeah I think it's the same here, haven't seen it firsthand.

At least it's not Germany, I think if you fail the same exam thrice you're banned from higher education altogether.

we have both public and privately owned universities. Private universities have a bad stigma associated with them here because it's usually for students who aren't good enough to make it to the public ones

>passed with straight 9,5's

same for here. private unis are for shit like cooks, maybe mechanics, journalists etc

how's the job market like?

i know a couple that got kicked out or were strongly advised to "take time off school"... but the school usually tells you to go to tutoring that the department has if its a lower division class to help you out

it's pretty shit mate. That's why I left to study abroad. I'm just here for the summer. Salaries here are a complete joke and getting a job in your field of choice is really hard. How about there?

>Graded on a scale from 1 to 10

Which online test did you pass user?

Get out.... get your shit and get out

Even Indians have degrees nowadays, what made you think they were any special?

here they stopped using letters in 2008, I think

Quelle licence/maitrise?

not good m8. Not as bad as the media portrays it because you can work at one of your relatives unregistered etc but really, the only jobs that are almost certain you'll be working is 1) doctor/nurse 2) information technology 3) shipping

how did you manage to study abroad?

how easy is it for a 18 year old from the EU to apply for a swedish university?