Would you date a girl with fucked up teeth? Like she's really cute, good sense of humor...

Would you date a girl with fucked up teeth? Like she's really cute, good sense of humor, everything is just great about her, except her teeth. It's some genetic issue that runs in her family that makes her teeth brittle as fuck. They're not decayed or anything like that, just broken; most all of them. Can't afford to fix them atm, and it's bothering her big time.

So, am I an asshole for even considering this a deal breaker? Or what would you guys do?

>pic somewhat related, but much worse

Attached: 83219.jpg (600x450, 33K)

If she can look past my fucked up teeth I can look past her fucked up teeth. I've got yellow, ground down teeth.

I would, wouldn't judge someone for not, but it's not unfixable, not disgusting or anything, my teeth aren't all aligned or the best anyway so like

got a pic??

if she's really insecure about them, she'd probably be happy that i'm with her and she would probably never leave me. so yeah

That's kinda a thing too. I'm far from perfect! Crooked ass nose and cauliflower ears from HS wrestling and boxing, so I'm not really in a position to judge anyone. Yet I can't help being bothered by it. I think I'm asshole, yeah probably.

nah youre not an asshole, but it is really shallow to call it off with a girl just because she has some fucked up teeth. unless youre in the relationship just for her looks, which is even more shallow, but if thats how you roll then whatever.

Im doing it right now.. i never, ever, forget about her fucked up tooth.. im serious

can the bitch wear dentures? Implants?

Dental shit is so fucking expensive here too, it's insane amounts to fix a few teeth, nevermind an entire mouth. Nah, I ain't gonna call anything off, she's a great girl like I said, I just gotta get over this swallow shit

Can you find a pic that is more representative of what she's working with?

If you have the money and want to marry her, just get her teeth fixed.

no, I could never get pass that, also if a girl had a hump or knees bent inwards or a lazy eye
sometimes I hate myself for that, but it is a total boner killer for me

I'd feel bad more than anything. I understand completely if you cant, but try to look past it. It's something COMPLETELY outside of her control. If it's fixable and she plans to do so, try to hang in there. She cant help it and itll get better one day.

Nigger implants are around 20k and more and depends on how many they're replacing and I heard they won't take out teeth are still in and and in ok condition.

do you have a pic that is more representative of what she's working with?

Don't a pic where she smiles with an open mouth, but imagine my orginal pic, but most teeth like that. Broken in the enamel, it's like thats what is weak, not the "inner tooth". Veneers would be her saving grace, but again, it's so expensive

thats 7k in greece or italy.maybe 5k in romania or bulgaria.

5k really? And not some botched job either?

Not that guy but certain dentists will. If the situation is unique they'll take that into account. Maybe she could get the tops and bottoms down separately? Just an idea, i have no knowledge of dentistry...

Yeah, it's like have some things that just turn you off, fuck can you do about it? Sucks.

No, because if she can't be bothered to take care of her teeth, she won't take care of you.

its 650€ for each implant and about 600€ for the whole job,at least in greece. in romania,bulgaria or some other ex communist country it might be 1/5 cheaper.

Like I said, it's not from neglect, it runs in her family. Her mom got full on dentures, older sister got some wealthy husband that got her veneers, that she also wants. I don't make that much tho, and she would never accept my money either.

Something to look into for sure. Thanks for the tip!

Have her sisters husband pay for it if he's loaded. Rather, lightly suggest the idea of her bringing it up to her sister...

I was best friends with a girl for 4 years, we fucked once and then. She had great proportions. Nice ass. Medium breasts, cute face and beautiful catlike eyes. But she had like a millimeter gap between her front teeth. I ended up being with her for quite a while now. If you truelly start tonappreciate someone you look over their flaws.

>If you truelly start to appreciate someone you look over their flaws

Heard this one before, but it's very true. Thanks for all your inputs guys! I'm gonna hang in there, and help her if I can.

Genetic issue = Meth addiction

I'm dating a Japanese girl, and she does have quite fucked up teeth. I mean, it's not like she'll eat your flesh or some shit

been with my gf for almost 6 years. i barely notice the gap in her front 2 teeth.
except for when theres some tar on em from smoking.....that still grabs my attention.

oh well i am fat and ugly, she looks past that and still touches my wiener. cant all be bad!

How fucked is the real question

this. maybe when i'm rich i'll buy some nice teeth for me and her

Nope

Teeth can be fixed. Even with a diminished jaw bone, you can get implants that feel and look exactly like real teeth. Third world shitters have no standards either way.

Kinda what I was touching on earlier. She looks past my flaws, least I could do is do the same. It's nothing that can't be fixed either, just takes some money, unlike my ears! Nose I could probably get fixed, but my ears are fucked I'm pretty sure.