All jokes aside, this image really illustrates what the fuck is wrong with our country

All jokes aside, this image really illustrates what the fuck is wrong with our country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need this man to win. Very, very badly.

racist biggot!!!!

show this to every simple minded fellow who questions why you vote for God Emperor

INSHALLAH

this is ridiculous, whats with the rampant muslim cocksucking lately ?

Lol this tells me how much you know about WW2 TOP KEK

Signaling

Kek

We know what happened on D-Day, but it's not the troops fault they were told lies about hitler, they died to defend their country from a perceived threat. Here in America we honor our troops. Only li yards punish the soldiers for fighting an unjust war.

THIS. FUCKING. HURTS

USA sucking up to Muslims. Really, is it anything other than a political expedient? Even our Indian PM wouldn't do that; and India has like 180mn of these muslim sub-humans.

>this tells me how much you know about WW2

What did he mean by this?

>li yards
libtards

kareem abdul jabar died the other day so leftists need to let everyone know trump wants to BAN innocent amature boxers from seeking refuge because hes so racis

I wonder if Bill Clinton and Yasser Arafat shared the same boys Arafat brought over, and if the both of them ended up getting HIV from that same kid as well

Hahaha if somebody would pull that shit here they could end their politicar career on the same day too.

The West is done for.

He means D-day was the day Americans launched an attack against Nazi Germany. As if we don't know, but honor our troops sacrifices anyway.

>told lies about hitler
>perceived threat
Oh bullshit. Germany declared war on the US and even prior to that was sinking American ships in the Atlantic.
You "We were on the wrong side" people are the worst.

Like people in India cares about this shit lol. Like anyone gives a shit about you

hahaha no way is this real?
what the fuck man all i can do anymore is laugh at this shit.

>Writing paper for Summer semester
>Always keep thesaurus and dictionary tabs up
>See this

It's really over, isn't it?

Shillary has received several millions in payoff money from the Saudi government. She's corrupt to the core, has been bought and paid for, and is simply shilling for her masters.

why is it than instead of posting this shit on normie sites you guys post it here?
As if we are the ones that need our opinions swayed.
Get this shit trending

Haha what?

I think pushing this so hard actually causes a backlash user. We're very slowly winning.

Take a >(((you)))

DUH you dumb shit. Saudi Arabia has provided USA with oil for over 60 years. The fuck is people like him doing here? he don't even know how it works lol

>theres a chance she will be the next president

>Germany declared war on the US
No it didn't
>was sinking American ships in the Atlantic
Ships that were carrying arms to Germany's enemies, in waters that Germany said BEFOREHAND that it would sink any Non-German ship going into them.
>inb4 they were passenger ships
Scuba divers surveyed the wreckage a few years ago and found weapons on the ships.
>talks shit about Americans not knowing their history
>got all his history from the Jews

It's so funny how cucked the liberals are to muslims. If I was a muslim I would bottle my sperm and sell it so they could gargle it in the morning

Can we hang Hillary already? Along with all the faggots shilling against Trump, for fuck's sake?

Im always amazed at how far the regressive left goes to apologize for and make allocations for the most hyper conservative ideology on the planet, islam

PS

it's a trend

Probably something to do with all the muslims Obama installed in various CIA positions

It really does. While the two spotlight candidates (a corporate shill and a clueless memester with a net worth of 4.5 Billion) spend time shitflinging and reflecting upon such irrelevant crap like D-Day or Ramadan, the only sane candidate constantly tweets about the only thing that should matter in a presidential election (policy), and nobody cares.

>Really, is it anything other than a political expedient?
either that or they really have bought into the "if you don't appease them, they'll blow you up" meme.

who cares about those pigs dying on beach? they destroyed europe for kikes.

Fucking retarded. You don't celebrate the start of ramadan, it's like lent. You celebrate Eid, at the end. These ignorant kuffars are out musliming the muslims. FFS - happy shrove tuesday goyim!

Hillary is either extremely delusional or is just outright evil. She clearly believes she can "connect the world" by being accepting of everyone, but as we all know it would only lead to us getting railed by actual masculine driven societies.

The only people who follow Hillary on twitter are journalists and people hoping to get triggered.

You're a fucking worthless mountain nigger. The only sane candidate? If you're talking about Sanders, you may as well fucking commit suicide right now. If it's Gary "open borders" Johnson, you may as well blow your brains out with your stockpiled arm, right this goddamn second.

We honor our troops, even if the leaders send them off for silly reasons.

OY VEY THOSE ARE HATE FACTS
THOSE SHIPS WERE CARRYING NUNS AND ORPHANS TO HEAVEN WHEN DA EVIL NAZI BABY KILLERS BLEW THEM UP BETWEEN FITS OF LAUGHTER
YOU'RE RACIST ANTISEMITE

The bitch's tweet was post 18h ago, Trump's post 45min.

SOMEONE REMIND HER
THEY WILL CUT OFF HER CLIT
REPEAT
THEY WILL CUT OFF HER CLIT

>Gary Johnson
>go to website
>A successful businessman
Stopped reading.

He probably ment the independent candidate. the one who get's 2 % of the votes.

But does Shillary have a D-Day tweet?

>Implying she has a clit

>No it didn't
It did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)

>Ships that were carrying arms to Germany's enemies, in waters that Germany said BEFOREHAND that it would sink any Non-German ship going into them.
That's an act of war. Germany did it in WW1 as well and it really turned American public opinion against them.

Yes, policy does matter and a damn good thing too since Bernie is unlikely to get in.

PS: Glad that guaranteed income vote failed the other day.

Of course not. I was just saying Trump will probably have more retweet for his post.

>Check Clinton's Twitter page to see if this is real
>Half of it is in Spanish

Kek it's true.

Rest in pieces, Amerifats. Get ready for China to take over.

It is what is wrong with western nations as a whole i would say.

No mention of it over here either, not sure about anywhere else desu.

As a minority

Love how white people are going to be extinct in our lifetime

>Being nice to people is wrong
>Wishing people well is wrong
>Celebrating with other people is wrong

You all may have received education but you sure as hell aren't educated enough.

t. Goatfucker

All jokes aside, did someone check to see if Hilary also said some kind words about remembering D-day, but the person who made this image only picked her mention of ramadan?

Imagine if the leading candidate for your presidency tweeted in celebration of D-Day and didn't even mention Ramadan. They'd be killed in the streets by an angry mob.

Die in a fire untermensch.

I checked when I saw the post, just that Ramadan tweet, a bunch of shit in Spanish and bashing le evil bigot Drumpf

>trump want's to ban this

Sounds good.

Go be a failed nation somewhere else stp

see

She hasn't mentioned jack about D-Day on her Twatter. Only some pandering to help vets.

of course she didn't

you right wings are so childish

Cry more pedo worshipper.

Carry on then

May not seem like it but lots of Canadians support Trump. Don't let our loud overrepresented liberal minority fool you.

MAGA

fuck you ladyboy

Yeah I don't think so...

>That's an act of war.
I don't deny that it was an act of war, but Germany TOLD them that it would sink any non-German ship in those waters. And again, this was BECAUSE the Americans were AIDING THE ENEMY of Germany. It'd be like if America shot down a Turkish plane Carrying weapons to ISIS, in airspace Turkey was told was a no fly zone.
>it really turned American public opinion against them
The sheeple believing what the (((media))) tells them? I'm shocked.
>sourcing Wikipedia

Go clean my toilets you muslim polack

This may come as a shock to you but Germany does not have sovereign authority over the seas. America may do business with whomever it pleases and foreigners do not have the right to murder us for doing so. Prior to WWI it was the custom for warships to demand the surrender of ships suspected of transporting war goods, but since Germany had a weak navy that relied on submarines they could not take the risk of doing so, as a submarine is the equivalent of an assassins knife in the back rather than a a military checkpoint.

Don't blame America for Germany's mad dog policies that stem from it's own inferiority, and don't try to claim Hitler was trying to fix the world while ignoring the earlier conflict that drove the world mad. Hitler wouldn't have to "save Europe" if Germany had never destroyed it in the first place.

>Kareem Abdul Jabar died the other day

thanks for scaring me you filthy little memer

Commenting on an event that will affect the daily lives of millions of American citizens.
Commenting on a historical event that has little to no relevance on the society anymore.

What? You what are we suppose to cry about? You fat tubby shit.

>chopping people's heads off is wrong
>enslaving yazidi girls is wrong
>crashing planes into buildings is wrong
>having sex with goats is wrong
>worshipping an arab paedophile is wrong

Christ, I thought OP was cherry picking, but she really hasn't said anything about D-Day at all... Neither has Sanders...

Why do Democrats hate America so much?

It doesn't even fucking matter what we did, Germany lost the war at Stalingrad in 1943.

Unpatriotic self-hating traitor

You simplify, vilify and demonize your ancestors causes as evil and deceived. Your ancestors shamed.

Post this shit all over Normiebook

This needs to go viral

>doesn't know the polish flag
fucking nigger

All soviets hate america you stupid anglo.

L'INTERNATIONALE SERA LE GENRE HUMAIN !

Yes Americans are greedy Jews that sell weapons and supplies to anyone that has the cash or credit to buy them, what Germany should have done was kiss our ass instead of sinking our shekel making ships and pissing us off.

>heroes
>at D-Day
Being involved in an invasion as part of a war we shouldn't have been in is not heroic.

Fuck off nz or one of your boat will sink again.

Fuck off Pakistan, your country churns out a metric shit ton of these mudslime extremists. You're part of the problem.

Yeah, let's focus on a battle we lost 60 years ago instead of in living in harmony in the present time. I'm sure the ghosts of those soldiers are thankful. Retard.

>No it didn't

Yes, it did.

Nothing. Sanders hasn't mentioned it either.

That girl is def not Bill's.

#HubbelTelescucked

>fallen heroes
>heroes

How can you be posting on Sup Forums without admitting that the wrong side won WW2? We are not heroes. We committed a tragedy the day we chose to fight against the Axis.

I am pro-Trump, but I do not agree with some of the things he says, this being a great example. But, what the fuck else can he say, we're a nation full of brainwashed cucks deserving of a nuclear holocaust.

DELETE THIS