Houston Astros at Arlington Rangers game thread

Lone Star Series game 5
>FINALLY! edition
Keuchel vs. Darvish
Get your own lineups and don't respond to bait or falseflaggers

get ready to get K E U C H' D !

>people in Houston are finally starting to care about the Astros again

someone I knew who seriously thought they were relegated to AAA is now a big fan. On one hand I'm happy they're getting more support, on the other hand, fuck you fairweather fags for not caring until they're doing well.

Fuck the Rangers etc

>rags

Whoever wins, we lose. Go A's.

The Cowboys are better than the Texans

at sucking dicks

Falseflagger-kun they are equal because they both exited the playoffs in the same round.

>Keuchel starting
>rags thinking they have a chance
Wew. Keep slipping below .500.

my cousin loves the astros but recently had to move out of houston for his job and he's pissed the games are worth going to now that's he's gone, kek

desu I am a bit of a fairweather fan, but I've always hated Dallas and the rags.

Are there even any actual Rangers fans left? Even Tiki disappeared.

Lads is she white?

Reporting in

I've seen more people in Astros gear lately than any time since October 2005. It's pretty nice to see tbqh.
A lot of fans became "dormant" for a while--in other words, still followed the the team, but didn't really want to support them or talk about them for several years because there wasn't really anything good happening. Now that >we finally have a good team again, the hardcore fans are going wild and the casuals are becoming more interested. The only true bandwagoners around here are just Texans fans that just happen to be taking an interest in baseball.

I feel like im watching jap leagues with all the chinks and chinks hit

Is this baseball? Omg I used to play baseball on SNES so much.

>those WOOOs
hehe

>rags

Rangers fans are taunting Astros players hahaha Dallas > Pooston

Why did they even start this game? I'm west of DFW and there is a much stronger storm headed their way

Altubased

Why yes it is, my Brazilian friend. Sit down and take a watch. Have fun and get comfy.

I can only think that it's because there's a strong chance that it'll be bad all weekend in the metroplex.

Nice steal.

Why do these cheap Astros players resort to stealing bases, scared to play us in real straight up baseball??

>this mad because you can't handle the manlet

Oof. There were some pitches to hit there. I'm confident he'll be picked up soon enough tho.

Anyone else enjoying this climate change? It's June and it has barely broken 90 degrees twice this summer

That strikeout was a season changer. Watch - the Astros will put together a losing streak starting tonight

at least they made him work a little bit.
gonna be a lot of stolen bases tonight brehs

astros fan living in dallas now

i hate this place and your shit fans

i miss houston

Sup Forumsstros!

Shiner is Houston's beer

What part of Dallas do you live in?

>I miss Houston

I'm an Astros fan and a life long Houstonian. How the fuck could you miss this city? It sucks.

Oak Cliff.

Keuchelangelo being /efficient/ again, nice

Dallas btfoing Dallass in Dallass

GOAT

Well unless you're in the Bishop Arts area, you're fucked. Not a good representation of Dallas.

The best part of Dallass is ft worthless

>stockyards, square and the zoo
>literally nothing else

Nice try there bud

that's the joke.jpg

le soff contact and growndball pitcher mang

he's gaining power

Is Beltran a true /lifelong/ Astro?

he will be once he wins a ring with them

So it looks like it'll come down to the bullpen

Wow fuck the rags

that was intentional

>walked
Wew, we caught a break there.

If >we win the Series, and he has a good post season, sure, why not.

So was that one

>that pitch at Gurriel
WHAT THE FUCK

So good to have Beltre back

So was that pitch trying to prove a point or does (yu) just suck tonight?

Payback for nagasaki

LASTROS DESERVE TO GET HIT WITH EVERY SINGLE PITCH.

>Brian Mccann stole a base

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rags

Dallas: rich, white, good looking people, world class infrastructure, 5 star Michelline cuisine, rich winning culture, Ivy League tier education

Houston: poor, "diverse", morbidly obese latinos, crumbling roads that flood every month, eat Asian pig intestines and shitty dime a dozen tex mex, culture of losing, education consists of making grills and listening to Paul Wall

>Brian fucking McCann stealing on you

JUST

TOP KEK

>Letting McCann steal on you

That wasn't me. I live near Deep Ellum

>Dallas
>White
wew lad. You're about as diverse as us.

I know this is bait, but both cities suck ass. Both liberal shit holes. Only parts that are good are Plano, Ft. Worth and The Woodlands, Katy

>Ivy League tier education
the best school in your city is fucking SMU. Your higher education is a joke.

We need more Dallas falseflagging in this thread. Even now we're just rehashing the same tired posts. Get on it boys!

Dont talk shit about Paul Wall

>these retarded Shitston posters

>Woodlands and Katy

why would you want to live in a boring-ass suburb? Are you really that intimidated by minorities that you're willing to live in a depressing flat hellhole solely populated by vapid dead-fish WASPs?

>not living in a comfy suburb of an old neighborhood with lots of land

Are you dumb? Not even minorities want to live amongst other minorities

t. minority

Also, you always say this in threads, its weird

Who the fuck are you? I've been an Astros season ticket holder for 15 years. Longer than you've been alive, kid. Too bad my season tickets are worth about 6 jar of pickles because the Astros fucking blow it every year. I know your type. You're a Houstonian who just oh so loves baseball season, right? You go to the game, probably with your bf, snap some pictures, take some selfies, eat a hot dog, and just LOVE watching the Astros lose. Guess what, I FUCKING DON'T. Take your fake ass back to The Woodlands bitch. I speak nothing but the truth. This team is filled with perennial failures, beaners, white trash with disgusting beards, and worst of all, accountants and gardeners who held Jim Crane at knifepoint and demanded jerseys and are now hoodwinking an entire city.

>boring

What is "fun"? Third ward? Fucking kek. Yeah, I'll take boring

This is some tasty pasta

There is literally nothing wrong with the 3rd and or 5th Wards

Damn it, that nigga is out.

Fucking crybaby Astros challenging plays, just shut up and play real baseball

I rarely post on Sup Forums that's somebody else

It really depends on the minority. I wouldn't want to live in a black neighborhood at all my dude, but I like the Mexican neighborhood I live in a lot more than the white neighborhood I lived in growing up. Maybe it's just recency bias but I hate all the redneck A&M trash that've been elevated due to a good economy. It just reminds me too much of Dallas desu.

>this mad because your shit team can't play refball

F E B R E Z E

Houston smells like shit

It depends on the Mexican neighborhood. I live in a nice, upper class white one, but some relatives of mine live in a more working-class Mexican neighborhood. It's not at all a bad place though. People do their job and there's a lot of old hispanics there that have been here for decades. You definitely don't want to end up in one of those drug dealing/gang type spic neighborhoods though.

If I'll give Dallas anything they have pretty decent tap water. The stuff here is fucking nasty

>Yu cooked Nori a steak
cute

>is japanese
>named darvish

Downtown definitely does

Houstons water is fucking horrid tbqh

He's part Iranian.

His dad is Persian

Yup, as a Houstonian. I can confirm. Don't drink our shit water.

Yea yea, we all know, don't drink the water in Mexico aka Houston aka the opposite of white Dallas

Reminder only two Texas major cities went red this past election

S P R I N G L E
S I N G L E

Cities are always liberal cesspools. That's why all the good people live out in the suburbs.

can't take it anymore. This team will always fucking suck. The last time the Astros had a good balance of offense and pitching was back in 2005 and they made it to the world series. Lost, per usual. Since then it's just been grab ass and intentional tanking and scooping up beaners from everywhere. I can never trust this team. And that fucking faggot Strom pisses me off more than my ex girlfriend who slept with another man and gave me genital warts. This fucking faggot can't make his pitchers be accountable for ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

At the very least, they're making Yu pitch a lot

Hell yeah another ez steal.

terrible fucking call

booooooooooooooo