What's your excuse america ?

What's your excuse america ?

Attached: to_wszystko_przez_te_gry.jpg (700x616, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs&t=91s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liberals breaking up the nuclear family

IT'S THE JEWS

Well there people think they are free but have one of the most unfree political systems short of dictatorships. I mean a group that gets rich from guns spends money bribing (legally) government officials and pumping properganda like it's 1935 in soviet Russia and people lick it up like honey off a 18 year old gymnasts pussy.

Liberal media glorifying the shooting

Sexual repression

So guns kill people, got you

The NRA lobbying for lose Gun Control.

Attached: Terrorism_in_the_USA.jpg (600x396, 108K)

>gta is british

Attached: 1519851336970.jpg (881x768, 184K)

this

All my "this" goes in here

>properganda
Holy shit that is funny.

This argument is a diversion from the real issue. Guns do not protect people. They were meant to kill.

does that number include suicides?

>its da joos and obama and soros!!!1!

needs another one with "mass genocide" and an arrow pointing to Europe

Yes

>the place with the most schools, guns, and media coverage

surprise

A few kids die from guns every few months. WHO FUCKING CARES? This new generation is cancerous anyway. Bunch of Tide Pod eating degenerates that can't decide what fucking gender they are. GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Attached: nobodycares.png (1490x1490, 929K)

Guns do protect people.

Attached: IMG_5948.jpg (480x639, 80K)

Checked
And truth

>Because there was no genocide in america.

Honestly I was thinking this...

Hopefully you're next, you adorable little edge lord you :^)

>diverting an argument while claiming that argument is a diversion

you clever little jew you

>all memes, no substance

Trump voter detected.

checkled

Kill em all, kill all the liberal parents, and start over. That's my thoughts on it. Drop the population by a couple hundred million and get a fresh start, this time without the degeneracy.

You sure faggot? I can't vote for trump or Hillary

Whats it like always being wrong?

And what if you die in the process ?

Let everyone have guns bam.

Problem takes care of itself in two generations

Life well spent

I'm not a kid, and I'm not a liberal. And if I die in the process of cleaning the slime out of the country, at least I died for a noble cause.

do one for suicide bombings or immigrant rape statistics next, my dude

Attached: Firm__but_fair.gif (500x371, 1018K)

Found the liberal... lol.

Attached: fuckofflibtard.png (600x600, 94K)

David Hogg is a sellout or a crisis actor, i dont know which is worse

>you unironically believe that you aren't the slime that needs removing.

Attached: 1281127785473.jpg (325x394, 134K)

So basically if want to make an omlet you have to break some eggs ?

found the shit tier newfig

Glad you like minded individuals agree. Cheers!

>from September 12, 2001 to 2011

Attached: 1519629597193-b.gif (455x344, 989K)

lol! trolling lubturds ebic style! XDDDD

That's like, too much hard work.

lmao back to Sup Forums you Trump-suckling Moscovite faggot

You're so original with your come back, gaylord.

Attached: shut-your-cock-washer.jpg (540x540, 47K)

Millennials are the ones who cant decide on a gender.
Generation Z is turning out to be much more conservative.
But hey, I'm all for less conservatives in the world.

>inb4 So much for the tolerant left.

>and you can't change his mind with meme images

terrorism

Sup Forums was the biggest mistake this website has ever made. Fuck off back to your magapede cancer pit faggots.

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs&t=91s

I don't google fact check so I am just asking. What is the age range of Generation Z? Like what is the time frame? year to year? The reason I don't google fact check is because that's what millennials do, and I have never and will never stoop to their level.

unironically this

Eberyone, including you brother, need to stop thinking in terms of left and right. Its the government thats becoming fat and rich off of the common folk. The problem lays with them and the tainted media

>
>Yes

So just cut it in half and Mohammad is still correct.

Basically. I'm not delusional enough to think that there wouldn't be casualties. It'd still be pretty one sided though when all is said and done.
I'm not the one who believes there are a theoretically infinite number of genders, based on how the stars align that day. And I'm willing to bet you're aligned with the side with inferior armaments, which really isn't helping your chances.

why would they include suicide deaths in that bar graph?

Attached: 1450661713496.gif (160x120, 1.89M)

>the only place not entirely raped by terrorists
>obviously the solution is to ban guns

hmmm

Suck a bag of moist dicks, not all millennials are the the problem.

I was calling moot and wt snacks faggots before your were old enough to suck your dads dick, back to your YouTube comments, young fag

Depends on who you ask but its normally from 2000 or 2005 until present day.
Millennials are 82 or 85 till 2000 or 2003.

Generation Z is still in school.

I treat Americans and their guns like I treat south koreans and their fear of leaving fans on at night. To the rest of the world it's fucking ridiculous, but you are never going to convince the idiots that live there, so just let them do their own thing.

I have no sympathy for American shootings anymore. They've all agreed that this is an acceptable price to have handguns and rifles.

>Generation Z is turning out to be much more conservative

Legalized abortion, legalized pot, less global interventionism (war), stronger gov regulations on the financial sector with pharma next in line, confronting insurance companies about predatory policies, removing "good old boys" from elected positions with officials who pay attention to their constituents, protesting against the swamp/lobbying in Washington, advocating stronger gun control, addressing out of control student debt and predatory lending, etc.

Yeah... swap out conservative with progressive and maybe you'd be right.

>hey 1% of us are okay!

Yeah that really helps

82 to 85?
Im a fucking millennial?
What happened to Gen Y??

It's called reality, have you heard of it?

-A Canadian with 6 guns.

Attached: FixedForYou.jpg (1434x1257, 744K)

Always wondered what generation I was from. Thought maybe Z was me, but nope. I was born in 78.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. I honestly appreciate it. Cheers!

Liberals breaking traditional families,
Teachers not letting boys be boys, and dealing with bullies with their fists, like it used to be,
School system abandoning boys,

ETC

Well I am the !%

>implying only half
>number includes gang shooting which are demonstrably not caused by private ownership of guns (another topic entirely)
cutting out niggers being niggers and suicides reduces that number by ~85% friendo

>Insists he's not part of the problem
>Opens up with an insult
Yeah, fuck off.

You can condense that and much more to "progressivism".

>It's called reality, have you heard of it?
No, not since I discovered ketamine

You have my pity

this image is so true.

funny how the original relies on pure fallacy to make a point.

Cut out death by bullets, and you reduce it by 99.999%
Not 100% since I'm sure some poor fucker's been pistol whipped to death before.

No you are part of Generation Y

Gen Y = Millennials

>I'm not the one who believes there are a theoretically infinite number of genders, based on how the stars align that day. And I'm willing to bet you're aligned with the side with inferior armaments, which really isn't helping your chances.

Top kek.

>I'm not the one who believes there are a theoretically infinite number of genders

Neither am I, neither does the majority of the left. But keep painting with broad strokes there.

>And I'm willing to bet you're aligned with the side with inferior armaments, which really isn't helping your chances.

Ah yes, your .308 and your brother cleetus' 12 gauge will sure stop da ebil gubmint from taking over. NEVER FORGET JADE HELM!!!111!!111ONE FEMA!!!1,

Attached: 1375935283357.jpg (362x263, 38K)

I feel like I just got sucker punched in the gut

So it's fair to lump all crime into on category and ignore mitigating factors. A soldier killing themselves because of ptsd or a gang land shooting over drug territory is the same as a person shooting their spouse for cheating or a school shooting. That seems dumb.

This is all because libtard parents let their kids play games, such as Fortnite. Fucking cancerous school for mass shootings

Yeah it is, every other nation on earth has just as many shootings as Murica! They all have ez pz access to pistols, rifles and shotguns too!

Dipshit.

late 80s to early 2000.

Its supposed to be 20 years, 85-05 but most 80s born kids are not millenials. A lot of X was born late, while Y was born early. For obvious reasons

It will

Its all that beef loaded with hormones. OM NOM NOM eat it up you fat fucks.

Attached: orly.gif (351x267, 72K)

Hmm. Then why is this guy:
Saying Gen Y are millennials...? I thought millennials were born in the early 80's..? I was born in 78.

Dishonest language on the part of your pic for starters, OP. IF YOU THINK LANGUAGE IS FOR BEING PROPERLY UNDERSTOOD, THAT IS.

Sorry, I ment X
I've had a few, its my day off.

Millenials were mostly born in the 90s

Most of X were "90s kids" not 90s babbies

Whatcha drink, oldfag?

>I ate today, therefore there is no hunger in the world.

Someone else's kids are always an acceptable price to pay for freedom.

This

Oh I have fuck tonne of vices, but I'm not a gender fluid, gun hating, immigrant welcoming excuse for a human being that the average millennial is.

Got that backwards. Anything and everything is an acceptable reason to limit freedom

Congrats. Be the change and shit.

>Guns do not protect people. They were meant to kill.
>implying these things are mutually exclusive
You protect Yazidi women by killing ISIS, for example.