Kills himself because he's poor

>kills himself because he's poor
>does it with a 800$ shotgun

xDDDD

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (476x476, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1521083767908.webm
bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-Sup
freep.com/story/life/2017/02/09/melissa-smith-suicide-depression/97686466/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source

Walmart is a hell of a retailer

i.4cdn.org/pol/1521083767908.webm

he had more courage and balls than all theh tranny fags. and other cukcolkkds thhat visit this site and get into sickk shit liek jacing off to incest or trannies.

holy fuc dude

so... you could almost call him... an hero?

why the tarp?
and the goofy angle?

Walmart doesn’t sell Kel-Tec 99% sure.
And it’s a $1k shotgun (KSG)

good way to die tbh. and to teleport that young. lucky guy

Doesn't matter how much it cost

His mom can return it for a partial refund

I watched that shit live with sound, it was crazy. Girl wimpering in the stream, another guy just rambling about something and a guy having tech issues not being able to see what was going on and sounding very proper. Very surreal.

Tarp was to keep light out and it was a lappy recording.

anybody got the full video with sound?

>putting the dollar sign after the number

What did you do to the Lindbergh baby?

from other thread:
bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-Sup Forums-user-r9k-youtube/

I'm too much of a puss to click tho

bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-Sup Forums-user-r9k-youtube/

retards not knowing how to lock unloaded guns in a secure gun cabinets with the ammo in a separate cabinet....

and Americans wonder why the rest of the world views this country as full of retards breeding more retards.

>dont mind me, ima just leave this $1000 fully loaded shotgun/assault rifle on my night stand for my child to kill themselves with or shoot up a school with. what can possibly go wrong?

Was he suppose to... shoot himself then put it in the case?

hearty external kek

>making up a delusional story wihile having no facts
>equating a shotgun with an assault rifle
>shilling this hard

found the token faggot liberal of the thread

>I'm too much of a puss to click tho

Fuck that, I make a conscious decision not to click that shit.

why are muslims such drama queens?

he was a MAGA fag

Amrifags will still defend gun laws
>the free world is full suicidal gun wielding mentally unstable traps that just want to die
>the country will soon implode from its own retardation
>lmao

You are an example of what that user was talking about. to retarded to realize he was referring to parents.

That's a good way of getting yourself killed when the niggers break in.

merci

he was muslim.

>tooooooooooooooooo

how did a 8-12 year old manage to get a shotgun in his possession then user?

explain what guns have to do with depression?

he was 18 and probably owned it himself. it's the type of gun an 18 year old would buy tbh vs older folks. plus he did leave a note under his door that told his mother not to let the kids see him...so technically gun owners do think of the children.

typical white guy

I don't know the story. It was not his gun? How can the OP castigate the kid for using an expensive gun if he had stolen it?

Hearing his friend trying to stop him really hit me, dunno why. Rough shit.

Attached: 8f8.jpg (500x333, 34K)

nah he was a white

He was a classy guy.

I live in Cali and the first thing that came to mind was:
One less welfare recipient.

he was MAGA

thx Sup Forumsros, this is a keeper

scope this pop, everyone

Attached: d5641851e52d5fa8a90dd0c289f03ca3d70e8a4703a937d4de0d39080d3f090d.jpg (854x478, 73K)

>doesn't know the difference between race and religion

Public education...

Why be scared to watch it?

Its just some poor kid killing himself. You dont even see to much. At least the kid was nice enough to leave his mom a note. Hopefully his parents were not the reason for his suicide.

either way at least he wont have to suffer paying bills and working a shitty job for his entire life only to be divorced by some whore american women. Who are treated as "princesses" by the future cukolkds of te country.

Attached: mega.jpg (1082x698, 153K)

>what do guns have to do with depression
Nothing, suicide on the other hand is so easy with a gun with a 0% chance of survival. People see it and realise how quick an easy it is
>>fucking brainlet

His name was Shuaib Aslam

100% mecca pointing, allah chanting, sand nigger muslim

just got one in cali, 960 with all fees.

retard

truth

nah he was white and a faggot

NIKE pump it up

Attached: 1501031124836.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Shiet son that’s dudes head explode!

that kid wasnt 18

>so easy with a gun with a 0% chance of survival.

freep.com/story/life/2017/02/09/melissa-smith-suicide-depression/97686466/

Actually survival rate is really fucking high people fuck up suicide all the time

you see kids - this is how Americans off themselves.

britfags usually go out wimpering while they wait for the poison to kick in.

>that tangent
projection

>amerifag detected lmao

Attached: 1521002048111.jpg (720x534, 40K)

he was a shitskin. his mom walks in the room later in the livestream and she looks like a shitskin too.

face book /manaza.rashid

i think his cousin or some shit she looks kind of good

also any anons wanna goto this fags funeral

this shit is a keeper. girl crying, kid blows his brains out, mother comes in to see it and loses her shit, cops talk about it. yessss, this is the sorrow and terror and destruction of human life that I love to watch. everyone's life turning to absolute shit in a few moments and permanently scarred as a result

if you ahve OP gun and shoot your head its 0 percent chance

nope

Attached: DWUg70tVAAAbBFi.jpg (707x1000, 125K)

Shuaib Aslam
Shuaib Aslam
Shuaib Aslam
Shuaib Aslam
Shuaib Aslam

this is a fucking blog post of text?? post the fucking video with sounds you faggots!!

There are white muslims user, there is this ginger one in England that keep showing up in news photos.

what was her reaction when she walked in?

>one single story vs all of the people that do die from a gun shot to the head
>>brainlet

Vid is there you mong

Could have positioned the camera at a better angle...

ooh you guys are so edgy

he doesnt even know he is a meme now, just a void. whoever the sick fuck is that turned it into a webm should prosecuted

fuck all of you

Well Mr hero over here didn't

Courage and balls? Haha, when you have courage and balls you get past lifes obstacles no matter what it throws at you. Suicide is the cowards way out, he was a coward and so are you if you think he was strong in doing what he did.

Which brings me back to my original question: Was he suppose to lock up his gun AFTER he killed himself with it?

The video is a fake. How does one kill oneself then upload the video for friends to see retards? Did his mom upload it?

Ideally, the camera would be mounted on the muzzle, just below where the bullet comes out.

the vid is there you fucking retard. watch it. right click and save video as, or copy video url and paste it into a new tab and go to it, and it will give you a download prompt.

now you know how to keep it

yes you fucking retard.

>prosecuted

by duh cyber po'leese, user?

You got me fooled dummy

You're not very smart.

Mods please ban the 12 year old

Welcome to 2018

>the anime posters in his wall

Attached: jlLzX90.jpg (1000x1502, 246K)

So how many decimals and 0's you wanna add to that "0% chance of survival?"

He's such an hero......Sup Forums is officially dead. There are almost no an hero posts on here. WTF kids. Look through Sup Forums archives and see what real Sup Forums was. Fucking little kids and white knights....

dont want to be an autist but your really edgy man can i be like you

Are you fucking retarded or did you just post without thinking?

He said comfortably sitting behind a computer. In a world where access to food is so easy most people dont even have to gut, butcher, the meat. Its all magically at the store in plastic.

For thousands of years humans have killed themselves. They use to do it because they had no fear of death and knew thhere was an afterlife waiting for them. Wheter it be modern day christian after life. or ancient pagan religions. Or hell even iberians liked to die on the battlefield or outside because the birds would eat them and send their souls to heaven.

Death is not something thhat has to be so reviled like cowardly society does today. Thhe same society thaht supports aborrtions and having whores run rampant with STDs and men cutting their dics off and raising their sons as daugthers.

I shoot guns but I'm not American. I love guns.

If you live stream yourself an hero then your a meme. Deal with it.

who is this guy?

not cool man not cool at all

THE EDGE IS CALLING TONIGHT

Don't be so pedantic, when people see guns they think it's a sure thing and therefore more likely to do it

>typical white guy

He was a beaner, you fucking nigger

Fuck off you old fogie, get with the new chan or leave

i agree

He was a Muslim you fucking inbred rat

This is bait.
But here's a (you) anyways.

this is fucking retarded. killing yourself takes major balls, it goes against millions of years of survival instincts.