Meanwhile, in Star Trek Sup Forums

>meanwhile, in Star Trek Sup Forums

Can someone explain to me why Federation citizens are expected to subsidize Klingon refugees? They share none of our values, hate our institutions, are constantly fighting among themselves and drink fucking Kanar.

Praxis exploding was their own fault, let them deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XB035XXlSgw
youtu.be/52KFUdU1jaQ?t=507
youtube.com/watch?v=vz-MepaJCM4
youtu.be/TWfSvBGtYYI
youtu.be/yeKZmIfhEJM
youtube.com/watch?v=XGcAbI-4_io
socialmatter.net/2016/01/25/undermining-progressive-utopianism-in-star-trek-the-next-generation/
socialmatter.net/2016/02/01/star-trek-chain-of-command-part-1-review/
socialmatter.net/2016/02/08/star-trek-chain-of-command-part-2-review/
socialmatter.net/2016/02/16/we-are-the-borg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The federation was full of cucks. Spock the goat red pilled males got caught up in his own internal logic.
All of the crew were redpilled. Spock fucked up big time I suspect because he was the product of a interracial marriage

>implications

Dukat wouldn't have fucked up so badly.

Gas the Bajorans!

Race war now!

The ONLY thing the Shredheads are good at is killing each other. They can't wins wars. Their 'Empre' is just a bunch of empty colonized worlds. They got completely cucked by the Organians (although we did too but we're not the ones whose entire way of life is predicated on a war that'll never happen) they can't even hold an economy together so they sell their own ships to the goddam Spaceducks who have fucked them over WAY more than we ever did.

Daily reminder that Starfleet officers assassinated the Klingon Chancellor and orchestrated his replacement.

Best thing that ever happened to them IMHO.

Hear hear. The Klingons have caused enough trouble as is. We should take advantage of the situation and contain them while we can.

>that time they said 15 million Bajorans died
>over 60 years
>across an entire planet

>the Occupation killed fewer people than Pneumonia

Damn straight it was...

Greetings federation citizens, prepare to check these double digits in the name of the Dominion.

it is our duty as citizens of the federation to give aide to the Klingons you talking in a manner that reminds me of that rich presidential candidate just before your eugenics war

Bajorans will whine & still whine and will ALWAYS whine.

There is NO fucking pleasing them. We could make them full members of the Fed, give them majority vote on the council & they would STILL find a reason to bitch and even if T'Pau herself called them out on it they'd just scream 'Buh-buh-but..THE CARDASSIAN OCCUPATION!"

Fuck them and their really shitty food.

[on whether to help the Klingons]

Captain James T. Kirk: They're animals .

Captain Spock: Jim, there is an historic opportunity here.

Captain James T. Kirk: Don't believe them. Don't trust them.

Captain Spock: They're dying.

Captain James T. Kirk: Let them die!

based James Tiberius Kirk

more James Kirk fewer Federation numales

>yes smallears, blame the Klingons

Federation economy needs all those young hard working Klingon doctors and engineers.

>Klingons
>Kanar

CHANGLINGS

ARE

H U M A N O I D
U
M
A
N
O
I
D

Kirk, not cucks!

Klinger extermination when?

Why did he assume the shape of the man who tried to kill the Federation president?

Changlings confirmed Klingon sympathizers.

Klingon

Mestizos like spock need to be deported or gassed

Say no to race mixing

DELETE THIS

That bucket of genocidal protoplasmic shitgoo is not a Chameloid user.

Fucking this
Klingons drink bloodwine you filthy patak OP

there really is a meme for everything

We need somebody to get picked up and tossed when we are boarded to instantly convey how strong invaders are

My autistic brothers from Sup Forums make big memes

Only a Canadian syrup drinker would find that Cardassian kanar palatable.
Bloodwine is the Klingon's one great contribution to galactic culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=XB035XXlSgw

Threadly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong

Before I start, I should point out, Cardassians drink Kanar, not Klingons. Klingons drink blood wine (or prune juice).

Now, to your premise. It was completely tactically sound to try and finish off the Klingon Empire then and there. Over and over again they've proven to be untrustworthy. In practically every alternate timeline we've seen, the Federation is at war with the Klingons.

In "Yesterday's Enterprise", the alternate-Federation, with equivalent technology to the prime Federation is actually LOSING a war with the Klingons. Picard estimated they had 6 months left, and that timeline only diverged from prime 22 years before that incident (The Enteprise C's destruction in 2344). This highlights the potential volatility and devastation of an interstellar war with 24th century technology. It's so easy to destroy a star and wipe out a solar system that you can go from superior production and logistics to nothing before you have time to react.

Then in the prime timeline, just prior to the Dominion war, the Klingons (guided by changeling-martok) again wage war against the Federation, and again, heavy casualties are incurred. They only back down once the changeling is exposed.

The Klingons have no reservations about inflicting mass loss of life nor sacrificing their lives and ships to that end. They're a deadly and chaotic foe.

Now what do we lose by killing all the klingons in 2290? Well, Worf, for one, who was never really listened to in TNG, and so never made much difference. You have no Klingons and so no civil war arc, no Duras, no Gowron. You should still have a Dominion war, and that's when you get into trouble. They did help out Picard once or twice (such as against the Romulans at Nelvana III, but that might have been different) The Klingons did a lot of heavy fighting, and when the Breen entered the war, only the Klingon ships could withstand their draining weapon. The dominion war may have turned out very differently without the Klingons.

You need

Fucking this. Instead we got the nu-male Picard.

You fucking take it back. Picard is a goddamned Alpha.

youtu.be/52KFUdU1jaQ?t=507

Sisko was a fucking badass though.

If it's not Romulan Ale, it's piss.

>implying Picard is anything but the captian's captain.

Yesterday's Enterprise is one of the best episodes of the show.

Except for Tasha. She always fucks everything up.

That's an alternate Picard. If he was the one we always had, all the better.

Kirk is best.

The ferengi were a strawman to make capitalism look evil; the real "chosen ones" are the changelings..with their special home world..

Our Picard was never faced with that level of pressure on the show. That said, in First Contact, you see his "This far, no further" speech, that if any of our leaders made about the migrant crisis, would be regarded here as the most alpha of alphas. Picard only ever surrendered twice, once against the omnipotent entity Q, and once to "Captain" Riker of the Pagh. He endured incredible torture and never gave in (Chain of Command), he fucked bitches and recovered Horgons (Captains Holiday). He resisted the influence of being assimilated by the Borg and saved the goddamned federation in the process.

Quark was redpilled as fuck.

>free markets
>anti cultural marxism
>fuck bitches get money

youtube.com/watch?v=vz-MepaJCM4

youtu.be/TWfSvBGtYYI

This fake Janeway was 1000% better than the real one. 10/10 would engage warp 10 with.

youtu.be/yeKZmIfhEJM

Fuckin Rahm Emmanuel became the niggas instead

Sisko evolved into a bad ass, especially the subtle redpill message of seeing the civil rights stuff as a distraction...

>(Chain of Command)

Klingons are bro tier, don't be a bigot.

LET THEM DIE!

The Sisko does not fuck around. He poisoned a planet and made it uninhabitable just to get to one man.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGcAbI-4_io

>drink fucking Kanar.

FUCK OFF CARDASSIAN SCUM EVERYONE KNOWS ONLY CARDIE FUCKS DRINK KANAR

Because the federation have planets, where no fuckwit lives. They put the klingons there to live according to their ways.

REMOVE HASPERAT remove hasperat
you are worst bajoran. you are the bajoran idiot you are the bajoran smell. return to federation. to our dominion cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bajor we will never forgeve you. resistance rascal FUck but fuck asshole bajoran stink prophet sqhipere shqipare..bajoran genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead kai..ahahahahahBAJOR WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget occupation. bajor we kill the first minister , federation return to your precious terok nor….hahahahaha idiot bajoran and federation smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE HASPERAT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. cardassia+dominion+pah wraiths=kill bajor…you will occupation/ gul dukat alive in cardassia gul dukat making album of cardassia . fast rap gul dukat cardassia. we are rich and have latinum now hahahaha ha because of gul dukat… you are ppoor stink bajoran… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

gul dukat alive numbr one #1 in cardassia ….fuck dominin ,..FUCKk ashol bajorans no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and planet. gul dukat aliv and real strong wizard kill all the bajoran farm aminal with pah wraith magic now we the cardassian rule .ape of the zoo presidant jarseh-inyo fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bajor wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of vole. cardassia greattst empire

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Bajoran? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Obsidian Order, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bajoran Resistance, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Mugato warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Cardassian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Bajor, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Subspace? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Alpha Quadrant and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, vole. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cardassian Central Command and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the southern continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit trilithium resin all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

top kek

because it's a totalitarian nightmare state. and this is our current visionaries dream.

Federation President was actually a Reptilian. Not even joking, google it.

>and drink fucking Kanar.

Cardassians drink Kanar. Klingons drink blood wine, pleb.

>Star Trek
>not choosing superior Star-[noun]

Why are humans such cucks?
>humans make up ~90% of Starfleet
>At least 90% of humans don't take their rightful, high Starfleet wages
>muh self-improvement
>hundreds of ayy lmao species get protected from klinks, spoonheads, green-blooded devils, cybermen, etc, because Earth subsidizes their defense through Starfleet labor savings

I LOVED spoonheads as a child. They had a charming East Yuro vibe to them. Best ppl of the DS9 series.

Humans have been increasingly becoming cux generation after generation.

Mirror-universe humans are portrayed as niggers.

socialmatter.net/2016/01/25/undermining-progressive-utopianism-in-star-trek-the-next-generation/
socialmatter.net/2016/02/01/star-trek-chain-of-command-part-1-review/
socialmatter.net/2016/02/08/star-trek-chain-of-command-part-2-review/
socialmatter.net/2016/02/16/we-are-the-borg/

dude rising through star fleet ranks is like the pinacle of respected service to the largest governing body in their time. in a society where search for material wealth isnt top priority nonetheless. and they try to do mostly good.

you americans always see thing from suck a cuck point of view.

Dukat did nothing wrong

>drink fucking Kanar

Bloodwine*

>rising through the ranks
Sure, just like in the modern military. But really, that social status only comes when one is a high rank, and in a prestigious position - like a starship captain. And even then, the prestige comes from being in a particularly good assignment, like the Enterprise. No one cares if you were a Lt. on the USS Crapshack studying gaseous anomalies for your entire career. Hell, if you were the captain of the Crapshack no one would care. And that's considering the fact that most of the fleet is made of Crapshacks, and the fleet is small before DS9 (when 40 ships lost at Wolf 359 was a huge blow to the fleet).

Nah, you're much more likely to die as a pleb from a console explosion or something, than to actually gain the non-monetary benefits of being in Starfleet. At least if you take your pay, you can gamble at Quarks, or buy exotic fabrics or a sexbot or something.

Oh shit,420chan is down

Is this like the temporary /1701/ to refuge us all?

Sincerely Guinan

Because the Federation is boring as fuck and you faggots need some spic in your life
Replicators were a mistake

SG-1 is best Stargate
Everything else is lazy writing

There's plenty of latinos, several of LaForge's hot bitches, the half-klingon, half-mexican B'lanna Torres, some guy named Martinez, etc

Good luck finding more than 2 muslims though

Section 31 dindu nuffin! They're under the guidance of the chosen and are only looking out for the human race!

We have to "adapt" to other cultures, "accept" barbarians like Klingons and emotionless robots misbehaving because we can't "impose" our human values, but when time comes for the Federation to lay claims or demands in the name of humanity, it's all "muh superior alien intellect trumps you dirty monkeys".

Picard is the greatest cuck of them all, using the flagship to bend over for alien races across the galaxy!

Human pride, galaxy wide.

Looks up to me.

for Uhura

Well I'll be assimilated, it's working again

thank you user

Warrior's drink

dat filename

Didn't dukats actions lead to billions of deaths and get his entire civilisation nearly destroyed?

>klingons
>drinking kanar

SG-1 got pretty lazy in the last 3 or 4 seasons.

Uhh.. well...

REPTILLIAN PRIDE 14/88

Prove me wrong

>Klingon intellectuals.

>Janeway appears twice
>Sisko not even once

EXTERMINATE THE HUMANS!

>sci-fi show
>spends 80% of the time visiting pre-1200 era civilizations

>it's a "Sisko gets mad at the holograms for not calling him a nigger" episode

It's two different Janeways
And Sisko poisoned an entire planet just to satisfy a vendetta against Eddington.
He makes Armus look like a saint

Armus was just sad because Kirk left him under that boulder

I never watched enterprise so I cannot comment to the actions of the andorian.

>Live Long and Prosper
Literally a Jewish phrase.

I don't really know why he's on the list

He's pretty much a bro the whole time, I mean he briefly does some terrorist shit, but it's against Vulcans so who cares