Sup Forums, why do i like torturing my cat so much?

Sup Forums, why do i like torturing my cat so much?
I'm not a cat person, but i happen to live with one. every time i'm alone in the appartment, i either give it a bath, punch it a few times or strangle it a little, but i don't get too far not to kill it.
regardless, i don't think i'm an evil person - in my social circle i'm probably the most generous and, i think, an very honest friend.
I always try to help people out of good will and shit but fuck, every time i'm with a cat, i just have to cause it pain.
am i a psychopath?

Also general animal torture thread

Attached: 636234694414243246-Cass-cat.jpg (534x401, 31K)

Kill yourself OP

You sound like a welfare check receiving nigger.

You probably have a little dick and have never gotten any pussy.

Even this picture makes me want to punch the cat in the fucking face and make it even more miserable

Please kill yourself

Do you get sexual gratification from doing that?

You're probably projecting your own flaws onto other people based on little to no info about them

you're a total piece of shit

I am the exact same way. Would never kill it, but want to torture it. Also would never do this to a dog or human. Cats bring out something twisted in me. Therefore I stay away from cats.

Yes u r a psycho. Please do the world a favor and buy some rope. I'm sure you'll know what to do with the rope.

Attached: wat.webm (362x640, 1.15M)

nah i'm not into that shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 10.33.10.png (737x1273, 1.44M)

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1521238519736.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

Nope, but if you get satisfaction from torturing something as pure as a cat that cannot defend itself adequately enough to stop you then you probably have a little dick and should kill yourself.

What the fuck is that reall

You get me. I have a dog as well and i just fucking life that little furball.

strangle the cat you mean?

id say you dont actually like being nice to pple or something like that and dont want pple to dislike you so u do it anyway and take it out on ur cat

FUCKING KENNY THE CAT KILLER IS AT IT AGAIN.

Attached: 1500152191380s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

faggot cracker loves cats

You may be evil or just crazy (or both). I don't care how much you buy your friends a drink or tell them the truth it doesn't make you any less of a sadist. You are mentally unstable and you should seek professional help immediately before you hurt a human or continue to torture animals.

Kill yourself

Doubt it. HE sure has a pussy.

*bu dum tsss*

>pure
>cat
pick one

I’m sure you’re aware, but it sounds like you need counseling op. You’re most definitely a psychopath.

what is it with you and having small dicks.?
seems like you are self aware of your own too much

this

I would like to tie you up and hurt you like the defensless little shit stain you are. Kys

OP needs Jesus!
You will to regret your Sins!

Attached: Dan-Mumford-Alien-Day-Poster-2016.gif (560x1322, 264K)

Timestamp or it didn’t happen faggot

i think you got some massive anger about something stored up. maybe someone makes you feel helpless the same way that cat is to you.

iduno your life and i cant help with that. but its probably a good idea to talk to a therapist. you don't have to be specific about what you do, just say youre letting your anger out in ways that isn't good. youre being violent in ways you dont understand.

tldr: that little guy doesn't deserve what you're doing to him. you know that. you have the power to outgrow this habit, even when nobody's looking.

>Also general animal torture thread
I don't like this at all. You can fuck right off.

Attached: 1350830218323.jpg (379x214, 87K)

kys faggot. simple as that

how about you an hero, spare everyone the pain of finding out you're a psycho.

maybe i am unstable on some subconscious level but that's up for speculation before i can afford a therapist. I've never hurt a person or any other animal. there's just something about those fucking cats.