Hi Sup Forums today is the day i kms, im going to live stream it on twitch or some other platform,.what site shud i use...

Hi Sup Forums today is the day i kms, im going to live stream it on twitch or some other platform,.what site shud i use? Method im using is hanging.Ty

Attached: IMG_1553.png (910x914, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCgRx0IvxqylvoS5TIvc_mAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do yourself a favor and use helium

tiny chat
Also don’t do it

kill yourself

post pic of noose with timestamp

this

Im making one, what site should i use?

YouTube

Call your local news station

Attached: MI0002085723.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Hm. Ill set it up

Dear faggot

Pick up your jacket and go for a walk
Think about who did this to you, and remove him from your life
You might be thinking b..but it was myself

Then go for a walk and throw away the part of yourself who got you where you are, and save the remains of the decent human being you deserve to be

Then return home and change. Change it all. Everything. It can only be done upwards, you have seen it all down here. Rise up from the bottom and be reborn. Live again

Attached: creepy_abstract_by_littlemissstitches-d57lt36.jpg (900x675, 65K)

Thanks user, im 17 and its my paki parents strict about school and shit i dont enjoy that shit..i get beaten up by them too, i feel depressed. Im not allowed to go outside my house whick gave me social anxiety. I cant even talk to the teacher propely and get anxiety attacks. This why i want to kms. Im a trash human being

Go on a killing rampage

do it

you don't want to die, you want your life to change and dying is the easiest way you think you can achieve this.
Why not put in effort for 1 (one) year, and if your life still sucks, then kill yourself knowing you at least tried.

>and if you're gonna do it, dont do it here. just spent 2 days without chon cos of you weak fucks.

fuck but you are still young
you are in a better place than you think
when you are 18 move out and get a job and forget about these fuckers
you can build your life without them

and don't worry about other people. we are as nice as you are
I wish you the sincerest best of luck with the rest of your life user
know that somewhere there's always someone who's willing to help you

Fucking Paki piece of shit family. U from Brum paki? Does ur paki Dad have a lease on a luxury car? Does ur paki Dad own a restaurant or corner shop?

dude just wait until you turn 18, make your first non-rulebreaking post and then decide. until then MODS

My parents wont allow me to do shit man, i cant go OUTSIDE MY DAMN HOUSE, cuz she caught me smoke some fags. With my friends, FUCKING Cigarettes. Im depressed asf man :((

Social money, my dude

Fuck this user just KYS. Also, carbon monoxide is the easiest and least messy. Car exhaust in the garage should suffice.

teenager depression, it will go away with time
control your emotions

Also im allowed to play my FUCKING COMPUTER THAT I MADE MYSELF WORKED MY ASS OF FOR 1 hr. Mother will SHUT THE DAMN INTERNET OFF EVERYFUCKING TIME I GO CLOSE TO MY COMPUTER FAM. Huh im tears man.. i cant live

this doesn't work anymore unless you have a faulty or missing catalytic converter. dumb nigger frogposter

OP don't do it you dumbass how old are you first and then i'll tell you if you get to an hero or not.

Listen man, probably no one will convince you otherwise. But you know how when you eat too much you're so full you can't take more and promise never to do it again. You don't want to see another bite of food again. You're sick of it. But after a while you're eating again cause you enjoy it. This is the most simple way for me to make you understand that it gets better. Sometimes life overwhelms you and you can't take another bite and you want to end it. But that's bullshit, think of all the cool things you're leaving behind for this one bad moment, not gonna bullshit you saying "Your parents love you" and all that crap, cause I don't know an ass's hat about your life, but at most you have 2 years before you can move out and start a new life. Trust me dude, shits not worth it. Live your life, things get better.

Attached: 4Vt4vLV_d.jpg (640x400, 21K)

op are you going to do it or not?

What site?

ignore these faggots in the thread
on the real if your going to kys, dont do it.
im about to call authorities to get someone to your house.
please be safe user

Attached: 221024.jpg (601x600, 21K)

OP you fucking idiot this is not a reason to an hero ffs. I have basically been on house arrest all my 20's and had to return to living with the family I hated so much and I think about an hero all the time because it's comforting but to actually commit the act will take a lot more than this to happen. You have a lot of years ahead of you life is filled with ups and downs just chill on the internet everyone feels forever alone at times just part of the human experience. Also fgts stop an hero of stupid as QT 3.14's that you can't fuck more to life than that.

He havent said anything about it yet

Take a shit on your parents bed

Now

just fucking tell them what you have on this thread and also have a knife with you incase you need to threaten them

>paki
>wants an hero
Sup Forumsro you should just join isis

Guys just let user kill himself please? Anyway post the timestamp pic so we know your serious.

go on a shooting rampage and get guns banned in America once and for all

Thank you for that inspiration thought my guy

Never will i ever do that, i live in ireland

WHERE IS THE NOOSE PIC?!
OP YOU LAZY FAGGOT

This

I have to make it first.. will look it up on youtube how to make one. And ill post here when im done

twitch

Thank you my friend for this thought appreciate it

Your only 17, Life will get better probably. I'm 20 now and doing alright, when I was ur age I was horribly fucking depressed.

Test

Didn't an /r9k/ robot kill himself lately?

Dont be fucking foolish faggot. Think about the people who loves you, think about your parents, they are doing those things because they just want to protect you. Hope you'll change your mind

Attached: 1520952196016.jpg (1000x991, 164K)

m.youtube.com/channel/UCgRx0IvxqylvoS5TIvc_mAg Will go live in 30 min, will talk more there

KSI Why?

Think about the things that you've never done yet, think about your dreams, think about the good things in life.

Dont ask me man lol, havent used youtube for 2 years

I have no dreams, i just want to game man, parents FUCKING shut my internet, when i hang myself in my room while they be downstairs..not going to end well

I want to tell, why you shouldn t do it and all this shit, that it is selfish and you can do all this stuff. But honestly I am burned out and in this world I started to don t care anymore. So fuck yourfeelings get some help outside of the internet and don t waste my life time. We all could achieve true greatness. FUCCCKK HUMANITY

Don't do it user
Life gets better.
All I can say

>He is the author...

Attached: 446n2dmvj0uo254482000000.jpg (481x600, 26K)

I cant handle this stress and depression, as i said earlier i cant leave my house, its been 1 year now. I cant handle it man

Go take a shit on your parents bed and do it every week at different times.

Bro, remember that there would be thousands of person who would like to have your problems rather than theirs. You still have a life, dont lose hope.

Life will get better in due time. Think of the ptotential of a world without you. You could do A LOT of good for the world and begin to make it a place where people want to live. All you need to do is play their game until you turn 18 and are free. When you get out, you can get into college, army or go straight to the workforce. You can spread awareness about abusive parents and stop the circle of abuse. Odds are, your parent's parents were abusive to them and so on. Your parents justify their own actions to themselves by saying "my parents were way harder on me, user should be thanking me". They often loathe themselves when they realize what they've done. Just hold on a little bit longer user. Don't end it.

Where are you from USA?
Call a suicide hotline like 18002738255
Do you really want to end the only special thing about the universe > being alive? Don t be stupid stupid

Attached: 1508315429474.jpg (526x701, 90K)

lol

Thank you guys trying to calm my thoughts, ill have good night sleep now, i decided to give it 1 more day! If some shit happens to me again. Same time tomorrow ill be here ready to suicide thank you

don't do it. life will get better.

Thank you, for your thoughts man, if i even am 18 i cant do shit with my social anxiety

Look at old "What's my line" episodes on YouTube, that'll keep you alive!

At least do something epic, like fighting ISIS or kick corner macgregor in his balls.

For sure

reserve the noose, and timestamp please

Yeah shotgun to the dome, it was pretty bad. That's why Sup Forums and some other shit boards were frozen

>assuming his paradigm is correct:
>as a mortal is headed to oblivion
>erroneously thinks he will remember being alive after death
>thus because he won't remember any of this, he too will lose the memory of his life that was once so special to him
Why should anyone care about this blip of awareness since we'll forget everything?

Just jerk off and sleep for 12 hours, everything will be better tomorrow :).

Attached: 1520891523360.jpg (604x391, 48K)

> Live your life
> In 5 years won't none of that matter

Attached: image.gif (500x288, 1.74M)

Aw

Wise choice user, in the slim chance op isn't b8y phagoot