Am I a numale soyboy if arcade fire is my favorite band?

am I a numale soyboy if arcade fire is my favorite band?

absolutely

If you enjoy their newest album in any way, then yes.

yes. and if you have to ask, you're soy as fuck

whats wrong with drinking soy?

>t. my wife's son

These fucken buzzwords Jesus Christ I've been on Sup Forums too long

Does the pope shit in the woods?

>t. numale soyboy cucklet

1. Arcade Fire
2. Wilco
3. Grimes
4. Mac Demarco
5. Radiohead

are you the same person, who posted all the other nu-male threads. or is this one of le ebin Sup Forums raids?

Theyre the sort of group you like when youre 13 like Smash Mouth

thats inconclusive but you are definitely a pleb

qt on the bottom

yes you are

yes

Sarah is so pretty

ALL THESE FUCKING NU-KEK MALE FEMINIST SOYGOYIMS GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reflektor>Funeral>The Suburbs>Neon Bible>whatever the fuck the most recent one was called

No, you're a nu-male/soyboy/sjw/redditor if you hold any opinion that I happen to disagree with.

They're bland as fuck.. In every way possible.... How does one listen to arcade fire and feel strongly about them

Nah dog

Funeral>Reflektor>Neon Bible=Everything Now>The Suburbs

What's a fucking soyboy

It's like a bugman who has eaten too much soy.

It's a meaningless buzzword that Sam Hyde fans clutch and think is clever.
Like nu male.

Reflektor is garbo.

"No" - people with good taste

Sup Forums ruined 4chins

You are a soyboy nu-male cuckold if you enjoy music.

effete boys raised on a diet of soy-fed meats and soy-infused products, leading to high levels of estrogen and virtually no indicators of masculinity outside of still, barely, being biologically male.

Sup Forums ruins every board lmao

Reminder that right wingers can't in any way comprehend art in true and most complete form due to themselves being the Apex brainlets.

mods that refuse to keep Sup Forumsshits in their containment board are what ruined 4chun dasu fampai

Tfw Carlos D got shit from soyboys for saying that Interpol is better than AF could ever be, even though he's 100% right.

Funeral > The Suburbs > Reflektor = Neon Bible >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EN