Guns won't always hurt a child, but abortions will always take a child's life...

Guns won't always hurt a child, but abortions will always take a child's life. Why should anyone care that children are being killed with guns when we have centers established with the sole purpose of killing children in exchange for money? Ban abortions, then we can talk about those no good, very bad guns.
>but it's just a clump of cells
you don't know shit about guns but you want to ban them, why do I need to know about abortion to ban them? Babies would live without abortions, after abortions those babies don't live, someone is "aborting" that child's life, it's baby murder. If you can call all AR15s assault weapons, then all abortions are baby murder.
Ban baby murder, then we can ban guns.

Attached: 1512675590547.jpg (784x960, 258K)

preach nigga

I perform all my abortions with an AR15.

Fuckin cee low green nra in this bitch

>Like we need more people on this planet

Some people aren't ready to be parents, for whatever reason. I'd rather a sack of cells be dumped than a year later and the kid is neglected, being abused or worse.

>It's bad to kill an unborn fetus
>it's ok to let actual children get killed

What a gigantic fag in that pic.

>we're overpopulated so we don't need more children
>won't you think of the children

this is why people don't take you seriously

I'm not even against guns, but if you run around with that shirt, I know you are compensating for something.

>Ban baby murder, then we can ban guns.
So let me get this right: You would be ok with a ban on guns as long as we ban abortions before that?

This

The feels.

Been through this recently. Still plays on my mind and I'm a male user.

Girlie has been pretty wrecked mentally by it too.

Not ready to raise a kid just yet.

>actual children
ok, you can ban all firearms, but access to mortars, mortar rounds, land mines, artillery emplacements, and lethal drones must be accessible by the population for home defense because I've arbitrarily decided that those aren't really firearms so they don't count.

This argument is entirely null. He wasn't saying we don't need more children, only that children should not be born to apathetic, shitty parents only to be neglected physically and emotionally to later spawn more children who will repeat the vicious cycle and create exponentially more shitty people who only act as a scourge to society. Nobody here is saying that having children is inherently bad.

You can cause a miscarriage by eating green pineapples.
Diet is Murder.
Outlaw diets!

That says more about you than about him user, why are you even thinking about his dick size when there is a perfectly good gun to examine there? Sounds like you might be in too many trap threads bucko, maybe close some of those tabs.

It’s not a child if it can be aborted

Anybody over 13 who gets pregnant is just spreading cancer.
Sterilize them.

Why not have an IQ test and if you are higher than 100 (bar military of course) then you get a gun. Anyone with fetal alco symptoms, nup. Dumb as rocks and easily influenced, no gun for you. Oh and a basic army psych evaluation, no mentally ill whiney depressed bitches need apply.
Gun problem fixed, thank me later trump

You two sound mentally and emotionally weak if it's tearing you up that bad.

Checked and also this

>why are you even thinking about his dick size when there is a perfectly good gun to examine there?
I just said he was compensating for something. You are the one who immediately thought of dicks.
I'm not Sigmund Freud, but if anyone's a closet homosexual here, it's you.

if you had someones finger then destroyed it, you didn't murder anyone, you just destroyed a finger, and that finger was most likeky going to be usefull unlike that fetus which would've probably led a shitty life seeeing that it's mother didn't want it and it's father is most likely a gone rapist or teenager.

OP here
no, I actually wouldn't, but I just happened to notice that it is an issue that most gun grabbers won't budge on. They will call you a monster for wanting to own a gun in a house with a child in it while they are on their way to abort their latest unwanted pregnancy because they still haven't figured out what sperm is. It's hypocrisy. They claim to care about the kids because they can push their narative, but they kill their own children regularly because they don't want the responsibility of raising a kid but they can't stop fucking. They can have their abortions because I know what kind of sluts they are, but if they are going to try and moral fag me into giving up guns for the kids, then they should give up literally killing babies.

No one want's to ban ALL firearms just weapons desined to kill crowds of people

Faggot.

A retard that has babies that are unwanted spawns more retards. Society’s does not want that. Probably more damaging than guns tbh.

Retards (general population) should also not be allowed to have high powered weapons. Because most people are retards.

Regulate both.

Do you know the difference between a baby and a zygote?

back to /soc/ or reddit
what a perfectly good waste of dubs.

Attached: 1519956093663.jpg (425x509, 35K)

Fully automatics?

If you want people to keep biting, I would tone it down a bit.
You're making it too obvious.

Like a machine gun?

Ironic that wearing that shit, is bitching about people protesting.
>Hurr Durr I was just pretending to be stupid, jokes on you!

>look at me guys i'm gonna get so many likes on instagram

The irony:

Children who probably should have been aborted by shitty parents grow up to be school shooters and criminals.

Also

Democrats: we need to ban certain guns across the nation because criminals just go to the places they can buy guns and bring them back to cities with strong laws.

Also democrats

We need to have open borders with a country that has zero interest in gun control

What a lovely group of citizens we have in this country...

Man, this lie get old.

yes?...was that not clear?

You took the bait you absolute shit for brains

Machine guns are banned

yep...

If you are pro abortion, you really have no reason to be anti gun. Guns kill babies much more efficiently than abortions, and are much cheaper. Guns are literally the solution to these unwanted children, we need to start shooting pregnant women. Shooters get to shoot people, baby killers get to kill babies, and no over population. This is the future guys, pregos got to go. better get that abortion before I reload. . .

Even if they manage to ban fully automatics they would never get away with "bannin all our guns"

>Why should anyone care that children are being killed with guns when we have centers established with the sole purpose of killing children in exchange for money?
Shure, go ahead and exacerbate the overpopulation and poverty issue in America. Those new children are ripe for unpayable health concerns and debt collections.

Attached: image.jpg (262x313, 30K)

abortions don't end a life, they remove an internal organ of a woman that could perhaps grow into a child if successfully birthed...you're all slippery sloped up, user

we don't want to ban guns, we just want stricter gun control, right?
Ok, well then let's get stricter abortion control.
Not everyone should be allowed a gun, and not everyone should be allowed an abortion.

>the world is scary right now so it's completely moral for me to kill an unborn child because I didn't want to wear a condom.
>over population can only be solved with abortion
>guns are bad, almost as bad as babies, but not quite that bad

You can get pregnant if you don't wear a condom?
I thought pregnancy just happened to girls

you disagree with me about when life begins, and that's fine user, but that's exactly my point. I'll never understand what appeals to you about child murder, and you'll never understand the appeal of not eroding our constitutional rights.

>the right to abort pregnancies shall not be infringed

wait, no, it's the OTHER one that's protected by the constitution. hmmmm

You fucking pieces of shit that think all abortions are just wiping up a mess of cells that don't mean anything, fuck you , fuck you, fuck you! If you've never had an abortion then shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you're talking about. It took THREE DAYS to remove the dead baby in my body. You can lie to yourself about it, but when you are trying to sleep knowing the baby you're not going to have is dead and inside of you right at that moment ... fuck you. Fuck you, fuck you all, you have no idea, you fucking idiots. Yes, abortions kill babies, what the fuck else would an abortion do? It isn't a fucking spa treatment, it isn't an expholiation treatment, it isn't removing a mole or a cyst, it is removing the human remains of a partially developed baby, and if you've never passed chunks of dead baby out of you, then you need to just close your fucking mouth, you don't know what you're talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>child
Is literally a zygote

>ITT people without guns or children argue over who should have them

and I bet you think an AR15 is a
>machine gun

Babies are born.
Not born, not baby.

One trigger pull one shot fired isn't very machiney

Shut up, conservative amerimutt

What is life? What does "kill" mean? You take off the life from living beings with a gun, but a fetus is not a living being is just a thing, growing inside your body, nobody says "I need a hairkill"

Hey you forgot an extra ! And an extra fuck you

All your arguments are just subjetive, so, you cann't prove anything

>zygote
>child
pick one. even if it was murder, which it's not why do you care if people kill their kids before they're even capable of concious thought? just seems like a bunch of virtue signaling to me. next you'll say jizzing in a sock is genocide

dis nigga gets it

Attached: 1521195773776.jpg (960x524, 76K)

Ban eating eggs while your at it humans arnt worth more then chickens at face value.

All I see is an idiot crying about how long it took to clean up her mistake. Fuck off.

This is why you don't stick your dick in crazy, guys.

You got a point

Nice dubs

>you don't know shit about guns
false. Your faggy boomsticks are incredibly simple machines. I could field strip and clean a rifle, and re-assemble a trigger assembly without instructions, before I could ever even change my own car's oil.

One costs tax payers $299 billion, and the other costs less than $900 million.

Spermbortion is murder.

Miscarriage is murder.

>"But why all these precautions? — Because otherwise one might emit semen in vain, and R. Johanan stated: Whosoever emits semen in vain deserves death, for it is said in Scripture,
'And the thing which he did was evil in the sight of the LORD; and He slew him also.' (Genesis 38:10)

The evangelicals will be coming for you sinners soon enough

Attached: 1479920237971.png (480x356, 167K)

Nigger will be crying when a racist teacher shoots his kids ass and nobody will do anything about it.

the funny part is that you are more afraid of this black guy with an AR instead of the blatantly racist and dangerous white assholes that are out there. Just seethe and don't respond....i already left.

It's interesting to me that every abortion apologist has already been born. Really makes you think.