Oh England....how did it get to THIS?!!!!?

Oh England....how did it get to THIS?!!!!?

Attached: biological-jihad-england-islam-will-dominate-sharia-law-muslim-uk.jpg (620x419, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h45n1CSetiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White guilt, no guns, bad teeth

Haha cyka blyat comrade. How indeed!

Attached: 1512999761905.jpg (700x676, 58K)

Attached: 1520081360197.png (626x514, 315K)

Attached: Fox Morons.jpg (205x153, 27K)

BHX airport

That’s how.

Attached: 1FE4C133-0715-4E9C-920A-5ED714B4B975.jpg (633x218, 47K)

Nope. It’s JEWS.

Because inclusivity is a western value, not their value.
We need to stop forcing the idea of equality and inclusion because they're clearly not bothered with it.

Attached: 1511093865543.jpg (811x811, 102K)

Attached: spooky.jpg (90x101, 10K)

>stop forcing the idea of equality and inclusion

this so much. all this 'but lets include them and save them' bullshit has to stop. China does it fucking right; they dont take shit from the west or those fucking mudslimes

youtube.com/watch?v=h45n1CSetiM
your fucking screwed britbros

Attached: 78587587.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Attached: Uncritical Thought.jpg (800x621, 57K)

apparently us liberals want them in

Attached: C2zZDEIXgAUw0RK.jpg (581x450, 53K)

Attached: 1518869179753.jpg (960x897, 86K)

>Oh England....how did it get to THIS?!!!!?

quite easily. we have this thing called freedom of speech.

a few dozen mental cases are perfectly allowed to call for sharia law.
more importantly, they are also already allowed to use sharia law - in civil cases.

In the same way that Jews are allowed to use Beth Din law in civil cases, and have been since 1950.

they have that right.

but the moment its not a civil law case, but a crown case, sharia can fuck itself, it has no legal binding at all. And if they think that the 20 million athiests, and the 30 million christians in the UK are going to allow the completely removal of British law, and it replaced with Sharia, they have a long and disappointing wait in front of them.

Attached: 1520475771952.jpg (500x417, 79K)

Damn, It's all too real.

Attached: 1488723045373.jpg (1500x2500, 819K)

Attached: 1518339284395.png (477x417, 292K)

But doesn't your famous quote say "Diversity is code word for anti-white"

Fucking retards can't even keep your bullshit right

Attached: 1520081618152.png (719x925, 398K)

Wut? Not him but this is litterly a statement on it's own. Why are you so mad? Because.. it's true?

Attached: 8572785875.png (847x674, 289K)

You must be fucking dim m8 if you can't see the obvious message. Cuck twat.

Attached: 1519984088961.jpg (558x564, 47K)

go away FSB

Attached: 1513299152141.jpg (220x220, 7K)

The picture is implying white people are genetically diverse more than black people even though black people can have every one of those traits including blonde hair and blue eyes, but your whole point is that whites are "pure" or whatever the fuck you think

It's called hypocrisy, a contradiction

UK 1/2 terrorist attacks a year
Maybe 200 acid attacks a year

Meanwhile in USA

Since 1998 500,000 deaths alone in USA alone becuase of guns

That's more dead people than the united nations military in WW1 and WW2

2018 you have had 31 mass shootings in 60 days

Nikolas Cruz who shot up the school posted a picture of 150 rounds of 5.56mm Me said

( Only cost me $30)

It only takes 1 bullet to kill someone and Americans have the fucking audacity to sell 150 rounds of live ammunition for $30

17 good innocent children dead for $30

Like are you that fucking fence your shitty amendments let civilians have military grade weapons to defend yourself

YET YOUR KILLING EACHOTHER EVERY FUCKING DAY SO MUCH FOR SELF DEFENSE

The law vegas shooting automatic guns are illegal yet you dumb fat cunts think a bump fire stroking that forces you to shoot rapid fire is legal

100 dead and 500 injured in 2 minutes in law Vegas fucking retards

This is why the world laughs at you America

We fucking hate you we all do

Attached: 1521238805457.jpg (720x540, 120K)

Stay mad kid

ITT: dumb yanks screech from inside their bubble

user doesn't sound mad as much as...well-informed?

Attached: 1517845494254.png (703x600, 16K)

US: white - 72%
UK: white - 87%
Fuck off you delusional bunch of cunts

let me destroy this point by point
1) arguing about muslims taking over the UK with gun control is ad hominem at its finest.
2) lets say just pretend and entertain what you just said--"like are you that fucking fence you shitty amendments let civilians have military grade weapons to defend yourself"
>Weird how that works as the nation was founded by a bunch of rebels trying to get away from an oppressive british king trying to disarm them...
3) "YET YOUR KILLING EACHOTHER EVERY FUCKING DAY SO MUCH FOR SELF DEFENSE" Actually if you took niggers and spicks out of the numbers we'd be near #200 in gun death rankings. Most of our deaths are related to niggers killing each other and we have no desire to stop them. We want them to kill each other.
4) "This is why the world laughs at you" Laugh your way away we've had 1 attack on our soil and we'd wipe the floor vs any military in the world except maybe Russia. They aren't laughing at us they're envious as they live in their poor dilapidated apartments eating cabbage on the reg. I also enjoy having freedom I don't see why I should give it up because

united nations wasnt even formed then. what a faggot

Sigh... Blaming niggers again are we

America hasn't won a single battle of war do we need to remind you of the old Vietnamese farmers with 0 military training

Attached: 636543237303722721-shooters.jpg (640x480, 51K)

God you're pathetic. Statistically even with only whites your murder rate is higher than the Europeans, the terror attacks especially in the UK are shit all compared to just the shootings in the US in the last calendar year, by white folks in white schools. We're not envious of your retardedly high military spending, especially as it defends the rest of us for free you silly dipshit, how does it feel to know a good chunk of your tax dollars go to protecting allied nations in NATO, like Turkey?

Attached: mykindawoman.jpg (703x600, 66K)

yes...we are...because they commit the majority of the gun related crime in this country statistically.....

we don't have to win anything we have troops fucking everywhere. We're in 189 countries and we have everyone's borders surrounded with our navy. We also have the most nukes. Most guns per citizen. I don't get your point? You seem like a retard that can't hang with me intellectually so you just spout what you read on another Sup Forums thread one day?

Are you really that retarded?

With the first sentence. Are you arguing because 0.001% of the population decides to shoot up a school we should relinquish our rights and wipe out the law? If 0.001% of people's dogs bite someone should we ban all dogs? I don't get your point. Do you not have an understanding of what freedom and liberty are? This is a natural occurrence in a democracy. The US is a democracy.

To answer your second question: Yes I am it keeps a ton of people employed.

Attached: 1518836137328.png (720x456, 77K)

Not to take sides but America won most battles in Vietnam.

>And if they think that the 20 million athiests, and the 30 million christians in the UK are going to allow the completely removal of British law, and it replaced with Sharia, they have a long and disappointing wait in front of them.

And yet, the facts on the ground in the UK is that one who even opens a discussion on Islam can be arrested and charged with "hate speech", even if no Muslim complained. Truth and open debate is smothered in England before it ever gets a chance to reach the greater public.

All of which aids Islam in taking over countries like the UK, France, Belgium, Sweden, etc. It will be a bloodless Jihad. The infidels will wake up one day and say, "What happened?"

>oy vey
>that'll teach you to leave the annex

Attached: 143247879871.jpg (238x220, 8K)

post ends in 911 must be a conspiracy

Jews confirmed

My main issue with your point about the armed forces is you seem to think that's the be all and end all that makes you the best place to live? It doesn't do... Well, anything. How has your army benefited you since the birth of things like the UN and EU, and can you honestly say that justifies the huge cost that could have been put on other services? Idk, our army's not as big as yours, but we have free healthcare while you have almost 40x the amount of people sleeping on the street.

stop promoting this garbage, just ignore the insignificant rats.

Britbong here, this aint true m9

Britain is rife with openly racist Islamaphobes some of them even hold little marches where 20 or so pissed up slapheads stagger down the street yelling "HOOS STREETZ ARE STREETZ" and as long as they obey the law they're allowed to proceed with their faggotry

We've also arrested and deported muslims for that same hate speech you claim protects them

You've got the Murica blinkers on Sup Forumsro

name the 31 mass shootings, then elaborate on what you consider to be a mass shooting. So we need Sharia Law?

Well said my dude

Nice to see katjii

>facts on the ground
oh, hello fox news
fuck off

Nice point on the employment I guess, though we have a smaller armed forces and around the same level of unemployment.

It's obviously not the natural occurrence of a democracy, because most democracies don't have it - and on that point, your democracy is actually counted as a "flawed democracy" by global standards, ranking lower on both the democracy and freedom indexes than countries with gun control (and a queen) such as Australia and the UK.

On your first point, yes, yes I am saying you should relinquish that "right". The reason is incredibly simple: other dangerous things like dogs have far more benefits than risks, it is still desirable to have dogs for the general population, I don't see how anyone could say guns have more benefits than risks when they see the statistics for gun crime and mass shootings.

Now I'm being somewhat hypocritical here, tbh, because in regards to your graph, I have a very similar viewpoint to the topic of this thread: terrorism in regards to rights. I hate the idea of internet surveillance etc. being upped when the risks from terrorism are essentially none. But your lot have all that shite too and worst, then come to the rest of the world as say you're a free, liberal democracy because you have the rights to a lethal weapon, I don't get that at all.

You said "This is why the world laughs at you". Well you know who I laugh at? I laugh at nations with a militarily inferior to us. Because we could take them over and conquer them at any time. Obviously the brits are close allies and its very unlikely. That isn't anywhere near what makes it the best place to live. What makes it the best place to live is our freedom, and depending on where you are in the US..geography, standard of living, etc.I wouldn't be opposed to scaling back our funding. The US isn't perfect but I pay 500$ a year max out of pocket for medical insurance and I live in a massive house. What the fuck do I care about the people sleeping on the street? Once again. This is a democratic republic. You get as far in life as you want to. We (well, a lot of us) take pride in being a nation of people who don't ask for help and demand entitlements from the government because we all work for it and appreciate the freedom to do so.

It's hilarious watching videos of like 12 UK cops struggling to arrest one criminal without the use of force just so they can try to justify themselves as being more civilized. Like that one incident where it took near 20 cops and and a helicopter to arrest that one guy because they couldn't/wouldn't shoot him.

>So,,,He was behind of it?

Attached: 50242fkb0ist2543957000000.jpg (473x501, 26K)

>a few dozen mental cases are perfectly allowed to call for sharia law
Who's talking about your neo-Bolshevist, white-guilt-promoting MPs?
I thought the user was, as indicated by the photo posted with his comment, referring to the crowds gathered in the streets.

Attached: 1C8Z0H843HXcAA1UIV.jpg (552x414, 47K)

That's because our armed police are trained in de-escalation, it's how we avoid mowing down unarmed niggers for eating skittles

For starters I'm not the guy who said that. Secondly you hit my point on the head straight out, that you could use your military for plenty of stuff, but won't. Besides, in reality the United States' army may be the single biggest army, but in modern military practice there's almost never a one-on-one war, so if you think that army affords you the freedom to invade whoever, you're probably wrong. When you factor in also that France, the UK, Russia, China, Pakistan, Israel and India all have nukes that practically deadlocks you going to war with them or their allies (most of the world), just take how your fear of the possibility of NK nuclear capability crippled any action against them there and then.

Fair enough about your extreme capitalist views, but I would like to point out that support for the most vulnerable in society doesn't limit freedoms of anyone else to a serious degree, but you don't care about the homeless and you're doing fine, sure, can't argue with that, but my view is different.

lol they had him surrounded at one point and he was beating the fuck out of them when they got too close. That's trained in getting your ass whipped. A cop didn't bother trayvon and his skittles, the guy picked a street fight and lost.

Attached: keikaku.jpg (640x477, 26K)

What is this global standard? and "freedom index"? Seems likely to have arbitrary unagreed upon metrics? I'm curious how telling someone they can't have or do something constitutes the exercise of freedom. You're talking in circles. You keep saying the same thing in different ways. You're saying the government should protect us from ourselves because of a few bad apples. We'd rather leave the bad apples in the basket and deal with them every so often than not be able to eat apples at all

political correctness

Attached: 1519599271040.jpg (633x542, 33K)

> had him surrounded at one point and he was beating the fuck out of them when they got too close
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

butthurt fag

who cares, england will always just be the cucked empire it used to be, I hope the sand niglets turn it into dust

Attached: diversityG.jpg (865x528, 330K)

congrats for caring about other people? I'm sure you'll get lots of gold stars in life and make everything think you're a good person.

I'm not even going to you the honor of addressing the point about how 'there's almost never a one-on-onewar" lol. Also you realize part of a military is a navy and the US has the 2 biggest navys in the world bar none, right? There would probably be US casualties but we could shoot down missles about 30 seconds after anyone launched them. We have aircraft carriers in each major water body on earth. We literally have everyone surrounded.

Far left in the photo.. Is Jihadi John

"mom user's being gay again"

Interesting interpretation. Maybe you skim-read it.

I never said we're more free because of gun control, I'm saying we're more free in spite of gun control, because not having the rights to a lethal weapon is not a huge determining factor to freedom.

The flaw in the apples analogy is that at the end of the day the people who want gun control don't like apples and don't want to live in a world where people could throw apples at them. If you knew a basket of apples had a handful of lethally poisoned apples, would you still eat from that basket, honestly? The correct answer is no because apples aren't worth the risk, in the same way the right to shoot cans, animals and trespassers isn't worth the risk of people shooting people.

lol it was on video tape on one of your police shows haha google is your friend

>We literally have everyone surrounded
It's not because of your army fatty

Then explain why you utterly shit yourself when dealing with North Korea.

find it an post ot here you illiterate fag

Send in an AC130 to level that trash. Oh.. wait... it's not some poor country.... send in a strike team to eliminate that trash!

you find it lazy fag, there is probably no shortage of this if you have have to baby criminals

>a handful of lethally poisoned apples, would you still eat from that basket
I have a permit to carry a concealed antidote with me everywhere I go and I like apples, so yeah, I would.

What about Western Africans in athletic superiority, don't you think that's diverse? You cuck.

OMFG
LMAO
ROFL
OWND
REKT

Well it's an antidote which has a less that 50% chance of saving you, as well a chance to get you killed (a mugger holding you at gunpoint won't shoot you if you gave them your wallet, they will if you whip out your own gun)

Why is it that every one of you gun fuckboys think you can beat anyone in the country in a gun fight even if they draw first?

Once again, you're exercising terrible liberal logic and a lack of critical thought.

free·dom
ˈfrēdəm/Submit
noun
the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint

So in a nation where the majority rules, you want to banish guns because a very small percentage of society uses them incorrectly? This is exactly the slippery slope happening in colleges and companies trying to be politically correct and taking their queues from the left. This is saying everyone should have to change their actions because of the minute minority. No. I'm done with that bullshit. The 1 of 33 kids in class with the peanut allergy can go eat outside. I don't give a fuck about him. I also don't give a fuck about the small number of kids who got shot in a nation of 330,000,000 million people with almost as many guns. I'll take those numbers. That seems completely expected in the largest democracy as far as population goes the earth as we know it has ever seen.

yes its because of the incompetence of other militaries. China JUST GOT their first aircraft carrier and don't even have a jet capable of landing on it

Attached: 1428087871736.jpg (440x294, 29K)

who specifically? Trump? That guy is a retard. North Korea not a threat. Their missiles are probably made of paper mach tbh

>2018
>Thinks the USA is a democracy
Enjoy saving your lifepoints to buy a new gun and maybe have a holiday once a year.

Okay, so you literally are the most selfish person in the world. I've never met anyone so selfish. Here if someone has a peanut allergy we give up the peanuts because we're not total selfish cunts. Look, you've been very civil in this discussion so I feel slightly bad for ending it by saying you're a total self-centred little shit, but that is the case.

But I'll leave you one thing to chew on for your "majority rules" idea, only a quarter of Americans own guns, the reason they're still around isn't because you democratically vote that way, it's because of undemocratic and unaccountable corporate/political entities lobbying your politicians. Under majority rules, you lose your guns you silly prick.

>its the current year
flawless logic Keep watching John Oliver.

Attached: 1518869868422.jpg (1072x722, 82K)

This shit is the one reason I am cool with everyone in the US having guns.

Attached: Jessica-Lucas2.jpg (450x672, 46K)

How did we get to this?

Well it started with cucklord and closet Marxist Tony "I love it up the ass from Bush" Blair opening the flood gates. He also weaponised speech by introducing political correctness into the UK.

It then got a final nail in the coffin the day we passed hate speech laws.

I love my country but all this shit needs repealing.

Attached: wellthen.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

Niggers are worst than arabs

Yep. It seem crazy to say but at this point China and Russia seem to be the only hope that this world has.

Attached: 29214985_10160138888220187_1558166462763869136_n.jpg (359x329, 10K)

China is full of Muslims

R u brainlet?

This. Arabs can make curries, kebabs and run shops (and the capital city I guess).

Islam is not a religion. It is a political ideology and and a set of laws. The problem with the West is we keep treating it like a religion.

kek.

Apparently London Zoo used to hold tea parties for chimps. They'd put them in human clothes then laugh as the stupid little bastards screeched, jumped and threw their shit at each other.

I never saw one, but I imagine it was pretty much like this thread.

peanut kid can go fuck himself darwinism ftw.

This is implying that at least 51% of that 75% would vote against gun ownership even though they don't personally own them. The beautiful thing about a democratic republic is you can vote for shit you don't even care about.

The reason guns are still and will always be around is because there will be a civil war/revolution if the US government ever tried to disarm it's citizens....seeing as...once again...we are a nation founded by a bunch of people who were trying to be disarmed and have freedom revoked. (funny how that works). Yes, lobbyists have effected policy, but they've just pushed the spectrum further right or left...total disarming is a pipe dream.

there is no such thing as hate speech...hate speech is just speech one group of people doesn't like. It could also be called love speech. Its arbitrary and not the government's place to regulate.

Europeans are far more diverse then black people. Cucktard.

>America has the biggest army/navy in the world
>Could subjugate any country they wanted just like that
>If the gubberment take our guns there'll be war, then they'd be sorry

Do you cunts actually listen to yourselves?

I know dude. Hence saying that shit needs repealing.