What do you think about Stephen Hawking?

What do you think about Stephen Hawking?

Attached: 81B5A34C-FE0B-45EE-B017-9FB6CF5F8743.jpg (660x521, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:3

this nigga is a legend

pretty lifeless individual

Attached: 5971CE5B-AA6A-48FF-9764-8DD665474EA8.jpg (600x450, 70K)

was he buried with his wheelchair?

allot of the scientific community seems to resent him, i guess they work there entire life to make some grand discovery and nobody gives a fuck but a guy in a wheelchair says 'beep boop blackholes are scary' and the world applauds it... but thats just the state of society these days isnt it we applaud mediocrity.

Attached: pondering.jpg (160x132, 4K)

I think he died

>being this retarded

Attached: 876D6114-05F4-45A9-8976-8A5902078820.jpg (476x527, 88K)

he dead

the constant comparisons with Newton and Einstein seem unjustified. But his story of triumph over his disabling condition was inspiring I guess.

He did come up with Hawking Radiation that black holes radiate their mass over a period of time. Not sure how it was important but a discorvery none the less

He was a fucking genius, better than you’ll ever be

no the lad has a point, hawking only built upon existing models and theories, like the modern scientist, using existing scientific theories and knowledge to expand upon our current knowledge, but the likes of Einstein, and other revolutionary scientists have achieved their fame through completely new theories and models, they proved the existence of things that none had even noticed.

then you have this guy calling Hawking, mediocre. Christ on a crutch.

Think about it, he is bound to a chair and can only speak thru a computer and yet he still accomplished more than us combined in a lifetime

amazing what an infinite bank account can do huh

He predicted the discovery of gravitorial waves. Fuck, he was onto something. Sad. Fuck that neil degrassi faggot.

I don't.

Oh yeah obviously, I'm not even trying to bring my stupid ass into this, just saying that his condition was a big reason as to why he was this very well known, but it isn't correct to compare him to the scientists who revolutionised entire models of physics, there have been scientists during Hawking's lifetime that have accomplished more, but don't have that connection with the public to highlight those factors, do you even know the name of the person who was the co-author of his Hawking Radiation paper? because it wasn't just hawking it was a joint research project.

I know he was one of the smartest men of our generation. I really don't understand why people are bashing him so much, especially so soon after dying. Not knowing him personally or even knowing much about him, I do have mad respect for him for the fact that he spent 50+ years on a wheel chair completely paralyzed when he was told he wouldn't live five years. Plus, with how today's snowflake pansy ass little bitch work, shouldn't everyone be "worshipping" him? Think about it. In today's society if it had been anyone else people were saying these things about it'd be all over the news and liberals everywhere would be protesting. I don't usually get butt hurt over things, but this really bothers me. Stephen Hawking deserves at least some respect in the following days of his death. How do you think his loved ones feel when they see all these hurtful things floating around about someone they loved and everyone seems o think it's okay. Alright venting done. Thanks for reading if you made it this far. Lol

Basically, this.
The overall scope of his work was not nearly as broad as either Newton or Einstein, it was far more focused, but this is to be expected just as a result of the depth of scientific knowledge today when compared to the periods in which Newton and Einstein worked and lived.

That said, Hawking's contributions may seem minor by comparison, but he also worked on subjects which are a bit more difficult by many standards. The extreme nature of black holes means they defy our normal intuition about the world, which made obtaining gains in the understanding of these stellar objects quite elusive to your average thinker, even for very intelligent individuals; the behavoir of time and space are in a sense inverted beyond the event horizon, and frame reference singularities, and potential 'real singularities' don't exactly simplify the problems he worked on. So yeah, dude was brilliant and yet another to push our understanding of reality yet a bit further.

Not to take anything away from Newton, Einstein, or the countless other scientist (honestly, these are probably the only two scientist that the mainstream media knows off hands, hence the comparisons) which have contributed to what is possibly the only noble goal of humanity.

Good night sweet prince.meme

loved his horror movies THE SHINING

He was an atheist because his dick didn't work

lol

He was one of the most legendary skateboarders, to bad that accident crippled him.
R.I.P

I dont either

pretty sure he had no control and people were making his voice box say things for him

I think he was a great mind, and though he was greatly remembered for the scientific advancements he made, I honestly believe the last words he ever uttered are probably some of the most profound i have ever heard. Seriously, check his last words out.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y

yeah. He was a computer voice box for other people to say shit.

try again, user

Was his ex-wife a man in a wig?

Attached: stephen-hawking-wife-elaine-mason[1].jpg (1600x1116, 1.8M)

For a scientist who got a lot of things wrong he didn't do to badly for himself.

Fucking spastic.

He'd kick your ass

Nice dubs

Because it means black holes don’t violate the law of conservation of information.
Checked

who paid for this mother fuckers medical expenses?

If I ever met him I would have flipped him out of his scooter and said NOW WHAT BITCH!!!

you got some big balls on this anonymous message board.

But lets be honest, you'd piss your fucking pants in front of Hawking's greatness.

Jews hated him so I guess I like him

could this fucker not afford a tooth brush?

Met the dude. He was fuckin awesome.

Dude was worth 20 million. So he did.

how the fuck did he make that much money? also who paid for his medical expenses when he wasn't rich? last I checked, dude got the disease in his twenties.

him smert but ded now

When?

she used to make him suck his protein shakes through a straw

I fapped to his pictures for the past 20 years. Now that he dead I no know what do with my life anymore.

Attached: 1521220317820.jpg (362x363, 99K)

overrated.
people only knew about him cause he was a cripple...

didn't fuck around
got shit done

Whatever his contributions were, I wholeheartedly hate the man for continuing "living" like that for over...what? 40 years? That cannot be called living. God fucking dammit. What did you want to prove so bad, you cunt!? You lived a miserable existence only to die alone. Wasn't worth it. Should've killed himself when the symptoms started. That is not living. I'm not going to argue about it if anyone replies to this. Just wanted to get this off my chest.

Overrated. Lived waaaay too long.

He was a brain dead puppet
Handlers were responding through the "computer".
Do you believe?
>he was the world record holder for living with ALS
>progressive degenerate disease never effected breathing brain swallowing
>communicated thru computer by twitching his cheek

my intention is not to argue in any way shape or form. bles user 4 he has speech de truf.

Nobody asked for your parents' opinion of you