i would breed the girl on the right

MODS

the fattest one?

Typing MODS doesn't actually do anything

None are fat by any standards

Attached: dfg.jpg (800x532, 66K)

ephebe is master race attraction

5 is cute

Attached: C7Zw6YLUwAEZ_9Z.jpg (1024x744, 140K)

Dubs of truth.

yes it does

>stopping at one

Attached: 6E6EFF61-5E56-4C65-982E-6DBBD0CF5748.jpg (307x352, 20K)

Attached: 1521231804819.png (960x596, 897K)

Attached: ujyf.jpg (560x560, 60K)

rolling

May the Jews let me get a decent roll this time.

Fuck I'll roll for that.

i would rape the white off that bitch......make her my breeding nigger

you have some low standards sir

Hebephilia is perfectly natural. Females are at the height of their sexuality in their teens. It is the most natural time biologically speaking for women to bear children. It is only considered immoral and illegal in the US because our government has long been controlled by prudish Catholics.

Attached: 1521121861307.jpg (812x720, 323K)

rolling for the redhead.

Fuck I want trips that whole team is hot

Attached: ZV4H1.gif (410x496, 1.98M)

Ditto nd I got her

Attached: 168214.jpg (1280x944, 249K)

rolling for 5

trips yyyyyyyyeaha

6 is still hot, im not crying

Kys

rolf

Attached: LLIOIcn.jpg (1080x1350, 180K)

Roll

Attached: srge.jpg (1024x1279, 156K)

No, I think it has more to do with the fact that, though they may be ready for breeding, they are mentally only slightly more developed than a child. They aren't ready to make important decisions that will impact the rest of their lives. The laws are more about protecting young men and women. You would know that if you cared about anything other than getting your dick wet you simpleton.

Attached: gfuyj.jpg (577x916, 100K)

>starting an ephebe thread and not making a vola

wot

Women never mature mentally past their teens. If anything they get less mature as they get older because they start to act more entitled.

Attached: Allison-Stokke-14.jpg (2080x3000, 197K)

some anons only think with their erections. You did a good thing today

ooook

I like 13's downy face

hebephilia is not natural. it is a disease of the mind that predators defend.

Attached: 98A60B9A-9719-41FA-BFF1-5AED44E4A4FB.jpg (1125x1351, 1.1M)

why do you feel like it's a disease of the mind?

Surely you mean 2nd from right!?
Not the chubboly on far right. Right!?

Fagoots

I'd rather have chubby's thighs around me than Skeletor's

that's fair

Wut
>actually believing this

Wait until a couple hundred years ago 25 year old men were always married to young teen girls. If anything that's more natural but more unethical

lets see

Attraction has nothing to do with the mind. If a woman is beautiful and or has a nice body the date on her birth certificate says has nothing to do with it. If your willing to risk jail for it, that is another matter.

Attached: angie varona1.jpg (972x1296, 166K)

Dark hair in centre. Oh yes pls

You are a dumbass, literally attraction, love, all emotions are just chemical reactions, hormonal level fluctuations in the brain

Only on Sup Forums do you get this many white knight virgins. If you actually had any interaction with any girl other than your mom you would know this to be true.

In present day Cambodia it's common for children (4+) to be pimped out in brothels. That's a well known part of their culture. Does that make it okay? Does adult men marrying 12 year olds 200 years ago mean it's something natural?

what is that supposed to imply though?

prove it wrong

??? What how does anything prepubescent have to do this with thread.
>I like to bring up random bullshit for arguments

Hardly skeletal but suit yourself. Chubbys phone is about 10 years out of date too

Hello new friend.

Attached: 8Estlwl.png (500x373, 473K)

Attached: BDcwox0.jpg (884x665, 102K)

>a couple hundred years ago
Meanwhile, in Florida.
cbsnews.com/news/florida-passes-bill-banning-child-marriage-anyone-under-17/

MODS

whoa holy fuck underage in pic!!
need fucking mods now !

Mods!

Attached: gyUZWeT.jpg (863x641, 130K)

MODS

MODS

hmm

drool

Attached: 1510147734424.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

lets partake in jolly cooperation

I think you're in the anxious part of your life where you aren't certain if someone will ever see the good in you. And that makes you feel the need to attack women in particular without merit. Just know you are just like the rest of us user and the fear of not knowing if someone will ever love you won't last forever.

>They aren't ready to make important decisions that will impact the rest of their lives.
Do you want to live with mommy or with daddy?(Divorce)
Here take these, your period will go away(pregnancy/unprotected sex with those of her same age_
Here lets go practice driving so you can get your learners permit and then drive by your self!(full control of a 2 ton vehicle)

oh god

dis my waifu

Attached: azura___fire_emblem_fates___selfie_by_calssara-dbn7ag8 (1).jpg (1280x801, 250K)

Yes

>not the same guy
actually you're the one who is sick in the head. those girls may or may not be the hottest ever, but fat? people like you are what's wrong with today's beauty standards. nothing but a skeleton with breast implants is skinny enough for you weirdos.

the girl on the right is nowhere near fat or even plump.

MODS MODS

Ink cartridges are a scam my friend, they are so over priced. If we can put a car in space, we can surely learn to not fuck children.

Rolling cause why not?

Attached: 20180316_211029.jpg (1080x1209, 1022K)

rawl

I bet she's really nice

Adult men have been marrying young women for all time, up until a couple hundred years ago. The reason was that the man could financially support the women and a family, and she would have maximum amount if years to be able to give birth to children. Nowadays we have seen a rise in older women getting pregnant while also seeing a rise in complications during childbirth.

Also if you want to talk about natural, literally the girls first period is nature saying the girl is physically ready to have children (i.e have sex). That doesn't making it morally and ethically correct though. Hence why we are superior to all other animals. We can control urges, feeling, emotions

did no one question this fucking photographer lol

Attached: DBF0C3CB-8D0A-4E2C-9CD9-8837193C1043.jpg (750x913, 513K)

Rollinski

im hungry

Kek

Attached: vxc.jpg (492x712, 76K)

ROLL

This just became my shit

Its a female of her own age
Shocking isnt it!
They know about sex!!!!

Attached: RbNxJRb.jpg (740x1114, 107K)

2's hand on 3 lol

Attached: 20180316_211238.jpg (1054x1334, 691K)

Attached: 2barb35.png (944x1128, 1.11M)

Good for you, this is absolutely true. Once I got to a certain age I realized that I wouldn't ever pursue a woman under 21. Even then, I'm struggling with the maturity of my 28 year old girlfriend in our relationship (says the guy hanging out here in the middle of the day).

You think this because you think women are inherently selfish, and there is some truth in your statement. Women are the gatekeepers of sex, and there really is nothing inherently wrong with that. And unattractive women still struggle to find partners. There are single 2s out there. I can introduce you to them.

And, you're ignoring the fact that there ARE good women out there who are caring and generous with their partners, respecting their wishes, and valuing what's on the inside.