Parents of Sup Forums: it's the weekend, and you're probably home, too. Let's talk about shit that pisses you off

Parents of Sup Forums: it's the weekend, and you're probably home, too. Let's talk about shit that pisses you off.

For me, it's the kids dumping shit on the floor and my wife not making them clean it up.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-194823.jpg (1439x1865, 1.67M)

That's smalltime shit, muh dude.

Give them an allowance if they clean up after their messes, worked for my kid

Did you know that your flooring is giving your family cancer?

Attached: 345465756869.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

My 17 year old thinking she knows everything in the fucking world. I love her, but she's a reason I hate teenagers.

You don't have authority in your own home?

Start sweeping up everything they leave out and either put it in the trash, or in a bag and hide it in the garage or something.

Niggas get learning real quick shit they leave out, they gonna lose.

What's the most incorrect thing she thinks she knows about the world?

Its solid oak in the entire house. No laminate faggotry.

That she can move out on her own at 18 and go to school while working at a gym.

The two responsible for this are too young to appreciate scarcity. This is just an annoying stage that's a current theme. Our eight year-old is extremely responsible.

My kids did that once.

I took a crap on their toys and made them clean it up.

Never happened again

haha you stupid fucking idiots bought into the society meme and actually had kids
wew lad

you just want her to stick around so you can fuck her
FUCK the senses into her, user

>t. kissless virgin neet

Shitty thing to do. But, I bet that shit was effective as shit.

i was able to pull that off at 17 working in food service some years back. it just takes careful planning, persistence, and possibly some lucky circumstances.

Attached: 20180306_112935.jpg (550x409, 124K)

then they just make messes on purpose for money

Tell their dad.

Me he can lay down some law.

I did that but working at a resturant, you need to be more faithfull in ur own kid

My daughter is an actual idiot. She still thinks she's going to be a famous singer, I shit you not.

That all depends on how much you help out. If she gets roommates and you pay for school or she gets student loans, its entirely possible, and lots of people do it. It would absolutely be a fuckload of work though, and maybe she's not capable of it, but she's gotta learn some time. You don't want a 30 year old neet in your basement in a decade or so.

My grandkids do this and I watch my daughter pick up after them. I shared this with her a few weeks ago and guess who's picking up their toys now?

>inb4 cuck son-in-law

can she even sing? does she have an ounce of musical talent? most people don't

Attached: 89b86853-eba4-4e6d-89dc-77ea24285879.png (1576x1600, 729K)

The lucky circumstances you need are to do it some years back, instead of in 2018. Housing costs are insane these days and wages are not catching up.

Too bad American Idol is over.

You could've taken her retarded ass to first round tryouts and let her embarrass herself on national TV.

The steps backwards, when you think that they finally really got one thing learned or a bad habit ironed out, they do it right for weeks/months, and then for no apparent reason at all it's all over again.

>She still thinks she's going to be a famous singer
lol, thats funny as fuck user.

ITT: old faggots

She sings in high school, but she's nothing special at all.

Set her straight and make sure she knows that flipping burgers or prostitution are her only real options.

What's the meme that intelligence is inheirited from the mother?

She went two years ago in Atlanta and didn't make it past the first audition. She can't read music, or play an instrument.

lmfao my sideesss

holy fuck im actually cracking up

voila smart kids

Hahaha. Is she trying to go to school for singing? I hope you're not paying.

Good training for working as an executive on Wall Street.

Why wouldnt your wife make them clean their shit up? Is she a methhead or just black?

No. She wants to be, get this...either a Vet, or a makeup artist. Just typing this shit is making me cringe and it's my own kid.

I'll give you a little piece of advice, from long time experience. Eventually, you're gonna get tired of cleaning up after them all the time, and just stop. You just won't care for several years cuz it's futile. Then when they're a little older and can communicate better, you start bribing them with shit to do what you want, I mean free shit, like letting them stay up late or their best friend invited over etc

>For me, it's the kids dumping shit on the floor and my wife not making them clean it up.

imma dump on your wife & make the kids clean it up

She has been driving for almost 2 years now and still parks sideways in the fucking driveway, because she can't parallel park and refuses to learn.

My wife is scatterbrained. I leave her the honey-do lists, lol.

>being such a retard, that you play with kids toys and pretend you have childrens AND a wife

kys

The regression to the mean is annoying, totally.

Vet at least is a respectable career path. What spectacular thing do you do for a living?

If they are too small or dont able to rationalisa it, my guess is that you create a hoarder wit this.

I'm a data analyst for a major appliance manufacturer.

My dude.

My wife does the same thing. And like, I get that they're kids and sometimes they're going to be absolutely belligerent about doing their chores -- but she's their parent. She needs to stop whatever bullshit she's doing (usually playing games or browsing the internet) and parent her damn kids.

She has no initiative and shit only gets done when I'm home. It drives me insane.

Sounds like an only moderately soul crushing way to pay the bills. What would you want your daughter to do for a career, since you don't like any of her current ideas?

I agree with What i did was play with them and when they want to change the theme, i always said "we cant play something different, first we have to put things to the side to have enough playroom"
If it has a explainable causal connection, they will understand. My kid doesnt like to clean up, but from time to time he put things back to have more room to play and dont step on it.

We have an eight year old, also. He's pretty good about keep his shit organized. Our middle kid is just under two and she's just going though the shit on the floor stage. It's more annoying when my wife is inconsistent with the pick-up responsibilities, lol.

My guess she cared for the kid, played with it and did homework. OP worked and now sits in his chair and expect that she does everything.

Demarco?

It takes some frikking lucky circumstances like not owning a junk car which dies a month into moving out and living in an area where you can afford the rent, which will most likely be a shit part of town next to an apartment full of niggers who will steal everything out of your apartment.

Stop projecting

It's the 21st century woman, kek. I moved my work out of the house to an office and everything is going to shit, haha.

Something realistic. If you spoke to the numbnuts, you would understand where I'm coming from. You just have to know her to see how she's an entitled little retard with no real sense of direction and no common sense.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SOLUTION

i did it by renting a spare room my friend's mom had; $260 a month for a place to sleep and free wifi.
she was only willing to rent to me because at that point i had already been working full time and sustaining myself for a while. my parents were mostly absent and doing their own things so i couldn't rely on them to keep me alive.
my friend was being a lazy fuck and failing to pull his weight; she was at the end of her rope and needed the extra income to pay the rent.

Honestly, I make her set goals and offer rewards of jewelry, clothing, or shoes for achieving or exceeding them, lol. These stereotypes exist for a reason.

My wife breaks the mold a bit here. She has absolutely no interest in any of those. Very tomboy.

What projecting? I said i guess. He clearly wrote that he expects her to do that. It sounds like he expect that even if he is at home at the weekend. Thats implies he doesnt care that much for the house/room/apartment which often goes with that behaviour. There is no projecting but a valid guess. Besides someone who projects wouldnt write "guess" because that implies there is a 50% chance it isnt.

can a Sup Forumsarent give me some tips. whats your ten commandments on being a parent?

I'm just waiting to see which one of my kids is The Dumbfuck out of the three. I do not envy your position.

That IS fucking tricky.

Okay, so, upon further introspection, I think I may have married the female equivalent of a b-tard. How fucked am I?

Maybe you should offer to suck her feminine peen?

Her brother is the complete opposite. It's fucked up. I'm actually worried for her going out on her own.

the wife misdirects the parental unity imperative on ground rules
it will have consequences in years ahead
kids are by nature narcissists,it is subordinated by coaching & imprinting on the brain,,clean upclean up or else.
3 nephs & nieces ( all grew up to be good devoted wienagers & adults) used to get up at 4am sats, usually 5 am @ any day in the week,
to help mom out, kiddies emptied boxes of cereal on the kitchen linoleum floor,pour milk,ketchup,chocolate powder chili pepper tomato soup oatmeal,add milk,pancake flour mix it all up with big spoons,get the crap all over themselves,go into shake ma awake,'look ma tugtug tug,,,we made breakfast in the kitchen'
ok dear thats nice ,zzz ,,,,,'ma,,,tugtugtug,,we made breafixt,,come see,,zzzzz,,,,hkxjfkf,,okay dear I;ll be out there in a bit mamas tired,,,,,'
ma gets up walks into the kitchen,,,,,oh jeee suss christ,son ov a bitch,,,,,,,,' kids look up at her wide eyed blinking,ready with moths corners sad & hurt,,',,,,,ma collects herself,says oh thank you so much,,after I have some coffee if I can get there without killing myself,we'll have something to eat,we do have to clean up first okay??'
okay ma,,we'll go watch tv fora while,
ma sayd ok you do that,,,,,,sister puts hand over her mouth,calls cousin who was her bff on everything kids related,,,,jen,,I now see why god made them so cute,, I heard all this, age fourteen.kids woke me up too after waking mom, I was staying over.
so we dont kill them

insert so we dont killem after 'cute' oops

She's quit 4 part time jobs in just over a year, because she "wants to get a job she loves". Meanwhile she is now working her fifth job.

Are you having a stroke?

Honestly, I'm not sure if it's just that my leadership skills suck or if she sucks. Or both. But I'm at my wits end at this point and pretty desperate to figure out how to light a fire under her ass to actually show some initiative in her life and with our kids.

Okay. You went there.
Let's answer honestly.
What pisses me off?
Let's break it down.
I chose not to have children, because I am intelligent, calculated, and barely able to sustain my own comfortable existence.
All my money goes to pandering my every whim.
I have virtually no debt, and what pisses me off?
Faggots like you that were too stupid to pull out, or visit the abortion clinic and ruined their very existence with the curse of child bearing when unprepared.
It takes ages for a child to grow, and be born, but mere moments to alleviate said affliction.
It's your fault, you are pissed off, and it's your own fucking fault, so stop looking for sympathy in other's tales since you fucked yourself into obscurity in the social circles.

Attached: 1519659737378.gif (250x271, 732K)

And, it's not like shelling out college tuition will provide focus. That's really tough.

What a fucking homosexual

LOL okay pal

thanks for the constructive feedback!

Got stuck with children at age 14, I get your argument, as eloquently as it was portrayed.

Attached: 1515811176112s.jpg (125x102, 2K)

What's her history? My wife has anxiety issues that often lead to the results I've described. I told her she needs to start "lifting, bro."

I'm OP. Not sure where you aiming, here...

Underrated comment

Complicated. Not physically abusive, but she was raised in an extremely poor and neglectful environment where she had to fend for herself. It's left her somewhat antisocial.

That why we needed Bernie!

Terrible idea, they get older and expect a payment for everything you ask them to do.

My thing is my wife barely punishing my son 6 years later, I became the villain of the house hold everyone feared me just for discipline reasons, now they she realized her smothering my son with live turned him into a smart ass emo, she's being hard on him.... Thanks a lot

Okay, and just HOW am I supposed to fap now? Tankis.

whatsa matter?
you that dense?

Pure autism right here.

Attached: 1493800661042.jpg (506x566, 143K)

Well done

Attached: HAHAHAHAAAA!!.gif (297x212, 473K)

Got a 8, 5 and 2y/o.
The volume is the worst. The constant need to make any sort of noise or sound and to always be the loudest thing in any room.

Calm down Billy rae

I keked

Understandable and frustrating

Higher wages solves the problem in the long run

Any advice?

From anyone?

debtfag, he'mad.

I dragged my wife to couple's therapy weekly for a summer before. It made my wife realize with certainty I was fucking serious, because I would normally not waste money on a "safe space."

Otherwise, you're just going to have to cope with it or bail. And, both of those are to cliche, if you ask me.

*too