I'm "YouTube famous" and I don't normally post on Sup Forums but here it goes: AMA

I'm "YouTube famous" and I don't normally post on Sup Forums but here it goes: AMA.

Topics I'm not going to answer are:
Who I am.
Other YT'ers that browse Sup Forums.
If you guess who I am, please keep it to yourself.

I'm going to release a video later this week that I'll put a hint in for you suspect few, be sure to look out for it.

I'll be active for the next hour or so.

Attached: SUB NORMAL REEEEEE.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

We're you hit by the adpocolypse and if so how much income did you lose after?

How much of a faggot are you?

Attached: 1521244178530.gif (392x500, 382K)

Do you make money tho

what does hilas penis taste like

Are you a femanon?

>AMA
>wont tell you who I am
what did you think would happen

Some videos, depending on the content and not the context, pretty much lost anything that has/had any Nintendo or Disney references in it.

I lost about 30%-40% of potential revenue for future releases, but the main bulk of videos had already peaked, so I already had the revenue from them a while ago.

About 3/10

Are u white?

are you also Twitch famous?

Oh HI FELIX

what do you think about diaper girl threads

Enough to keep creating content for a living.

I'll let you know when Ethan stops shilling Teddy Freshâ„¢

Fo real tho Ethan, get back to me, I want to do the podcast. (Again?)

Nope

fuck off jontron

I'm Black.

I don't really see too many on the boards I browse to be honest.

what the fuck is going on

Are you Keem?

Attached: image.jpg (852x885, 109K)

dunkey?

It's Mister Metokur

would you like to?

Attached: 1521089627357.png (846x1000, 489K)

Fuck out of here bitch

Attached: image.gif (311x159, 1.92M)

>Not DDLC
>Not Yuri

Get the fuck outta here sideshow bob.
Yuri is my only waifu.

is it about expressing yourself or just having a recurring audience who expects a character/brand?

Attached: 1520956520215.png (750x1000, 464K)

How many subscribers do you have?

About how famous are you (subs)? Also what were your goals before youtube?

This. OP missed his chance at being secretive.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x762, 117K)

Attached: 1521064615861.jpg (926x678, 501K)

For me, personally, it's just about making stuff that people enjoy watching.

I guess a have a certain style of expressing my thoughts on things that people fine funny, or entertaining I guess.

I hope people don't just expect a character or brand, as I don't think it's about content at that point, it's about a "Clique", which isn't what I'm aiming for.

In between 4 to 6 million.
Enough to be invited to Rewind and other YT event stuff.

See above,

I was going to become an automotive engineer, I actually have a degree in mechanical engineering, which I don't talk about on YT.

Pee is stored in the balls.

This thread is posted every day, dont give this faggot attention

if you have such a following then whats the point of posting on this shithole of a board?

Why don't my parents love me?

>4-6 M subs
Okay
>mechanical engineering degree, was initially going into automotive
Probably in a q/a and you forgot

I'm going to search for you, but no worries, I won't say shit

If I was the richest man on earth, I would still browse Sup Forums tbqh, not Sup Forums, but other boards I visit once or twice a day.

Some people just aren't meant to be parents. They're not up to it. Nobody asked for you to be born, you had no choice. Which is pretty cruel. It's not your fault. You be you, friend.

I don't think I've ever mentioned it to anyone on YT, I try not to do many QA's, but if you manage to dig something up I forgot about, kudos to you my friend.

Sorry I didn't really answer this question with my real intension.

I like the anonymity of Sup Forums.

It does bring out the worst of.. Some people.
But then again, people don't generally hold back on what they think, which is always nice.

The hard honest truth is always better than bullshit that makes you feel good imho.

Why didn't you answer this question?
t. LARPing neckbeard

Because it wasn't a question.

Besides content making how much of control do you have over your profits, like when it comes to possible sponsors outside of youtube?

Hi, Marques. Never took you for the Sup Forums type.

I think people mistake how hard it is to get sponsors outside of YT.

YT is a strange platform. Maybe it'll change in a few years, but most marketing execs have no clue on how popular YT is. Mainly because they're all old as fuck.

I'd like to do some stuff with some sponsors, but it would have to be the correct type of work/content that I would enjoy.

If I don't enjoy it, I don't think people would be entertained by it.

Well, maybe entertained by my suffering, but that's about it.

I don't really control my profits, my profits control me, and weather I can continue YT as a "Career".

KEK OP is this not you?

not meaning Sup Forums in general, just this board is a shithole

Attached: 6CCA476D-FC90-4263-B2D2-0E79FB9089FE.jpg (225x225, 15K)

What is the common theme in most of your vids? Be vague but not very general.

also hi mom its me the neckbeard king -T

He does tech review

I agree, most of the time.

It used to be great, IDK if I changed or the Board changed. But I used to browse Sup Forums in 2007 to 2009.

Pools closed 'nd sheiiiiit

No, but check his facial expressions in his video with NGT, funny af.

Comedic, but genuine opinions on things. Primarily digital media.

tfw rich from reviewtechusa

>So,,,He was behind of it?

Attached: 4uq5197bh70v2543665000000.jpg (820x539, 40K)

b is infested with traps and furrys thats the thing its a shithole, remove the tumor and its all fine

Elon musk didn't tweet this its shopped and a markettibg promotion, your paying 15 for shipping and the watch is worth probably 5 bucks

Traps and furrys are "Fine", I just ignore them. The edgy newfags are the real cancer.

I feel like it's edgelords that migrated from Sup Forums that just clutter up the good content with nonsense.

Wow, a wristwatch shill has evolved his spam tactics

but seriously im trying to figure out who you are, there are too many people with over a mill, not like the old days of youtube

also, opinion of keem and the shitter channels for kids?

It's good and bad.

Old youtube had some really interesting content.
I don't like the "Reality TV" style of drama new youtube is promoting atm though.

I don't find their content interesting or funny, it's cheap and simple jokes for views.

Jake and Logan Paul for example, are just controversial for more exposure. Their source of income is their mech. I hate that. It's smart though.

Also it's a shame kids don't understand that the content creators in those videos are retards.

give me more of a hint to who you are, you an og or a new comer, a gamer or a montage creator

Tell us who u are so we can watch ur content, the heck. Im genuinely curious what u have to lose by telling us.

I've been on YT for over 8 years.

About mid-board, kinda new I guess. I've only been popular for the last 3 I'd say (Compared to other YT'ers).

Gamer, and montage creator, commentator mostly I guess...

I don't want anyone to watch my content just because I go on the same boards as them.

I just think I lose a little anonymity I guess. I also wouldn't want people who view my videos to come on Sup Forums and flood it with unoriginal ideas or threads either.

>
dude i just wanna watch your content and anyways im probably subscribed

what's your grade on socialblade?

It's been an hour guys, it's been fun.

Time to go back to browsing my normal boards.

Which are /o/, /r9k/, Sup Forums, /sci/ and /wsg/ for those of that that are interested.

Love you lots,

- J

Attached: 13239013_1187469784598771_2778675870980946685_n.jpg (480x234, 24K)

fuck off nigger jabroni

>implying people give that much of a shit
We are literally just curious. Give me a reason to give a single fuck about this thread.

james from funhaus

>browses r9k
Lurking in this autist thread was fucking waste of time.

Attached: 2640.jpg (320x289, 28K)

Yes ;)

See yall later!

-J

Op is a faggot

THREAD DIRECTED BY - HIDEO KOJIMA
WRITTEN BY - HIDEO KOJIMA
STORY BY - HIDEO KOJIMA
SOUNDTRACK BY - HIDEO KOJIMA
PRODUCED BY KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS

OP

HIDEO KOJIMA

Attached: Bad jokes.jpg (213x237, 7K)

Nice role-playing op.

>he's black
>knows ethan/possibly has been on h3 podcast
>between 4 to 6 million subs
>possibly in yt rewind
>comedic videos
>been on yt for 8 years

james from funhaus

I think it's video game dunkey.
>J - Jason?
>Well written comments, which he does a lot in YT comments.
>H3H3
>YT Timeframe check out
>Subs checks out
>Video genre checks out

Just the education dosen't check out?

>not black

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head and it does not sit right. Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country. You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country. The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

>Dunkey being black is a meme.

He even said he was black on the podcast.

>LGBT
the word faggot doesnt apply to tranners so why are you including them in this context

What content u put out. Protips for learn vidya editing and monotize?

That pic. Kek

U dupshit the brand is ecerything.

Git gud youtube monkey so you aint gotta danc3

tell me what you think the T in LGBT stands for

Occasionally put informative slideshows, and funny animations / games

trannergender

We are currently comming together to vuy Sup Forums and cuck the faggots and spammers.

Its time to make /b great again!

Or at least ban the edgy andy sixx fag, bamamas, watches at 0$ etc

Yup. Is what kept me from an hero. Best friend did it and was lost.

95% of us are suicidal, medicated, and autistic. Over 30 years i never talked about feelings and just drank. When he an hero i put the vodka bottles and pulled the fucking trigger.

2 handles 1 day. Didnt puke. Didnt die. 90 proof.

Just.... how.

Hi user. I see you called people "faggots" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

I canr fucking wait to be a mod

Your not that anoying faggot in the circle that fucking wont shut uo when he plays a video are you? I hope not. And if you are kys

90% sure it's the dunk-mon.

>/
lol