Funnyman Jim Carrey got very embarrassed on the set of his new movie - because he had to be breast fed by Shannon...

>Funnyman Jim Carrey got very embarrassed on the set of his new movie - because he had to be breast fed by Shannon Whirry. The scene in the upcoming Farrelly brothers movie, Me, Myself & Irene (2000) left the Truman Show, The (1998) star so humiliated that he had to clear the set before each take. He explains, "It's very rare that I get to a place where I am actually kind of humiliated but that was one of them. It was so embarrassing to me. I was like embarrassed for the girl but she was fine with it. She was like, 'yeah whatever.' But I was literally apologising to her between every take. When it was time to film it I had to empty the studio. I couldn't do it in front of anybody."

Why they didn't use a prop?

>Shannon Whirry was married at the time

youtube.com/watch?v=OyRfn3KIEdY

>she was fine with it. She was like, 'yeah whatever.'

Fugin top mommy

Yet he wasn't embarrassed about killing his girlfriend.

>ywn see this type of comedy again

>tfw back in the day I fapped to this scene

>jim has made movies that make fun of midgets, niggers, schizophrenics and whores
>now gets to play robin williams bearded up depressed endgame comedian level

psh. does every single comedian mellow with age? not that jim was ever really "out there" with his comedy

can you get Hep C from having your titty sucked on set?

>so humiliated that he had to clear the set before each take
how man dozen takes did he had to suffer through i wonder

Awww

4u

>Why they didn't use a prop?
They did, she was fine with it but Jim Carrey demanded a prop, the breast in the pic indeed a prop.

Shannon Whirry was also actually lactating at the time, so he ended up getting real breast milk in his mouth.

She is also the big boobed woman who comforts Dewey in an episode of Malcolm in the Middle.

>it's a prop
>he got milk

So which is it Sup Forums?

And yeah Shannon was fucking hot. I miss those 90s-early 2000s softcore movies that were so popular at the time.

Wish Noelle Dubois had been in some.

B actors do anything for money, what else is new?

Slapstick is dead

>So which is it Sup Forums?
this

Wait, that was a real tit?

>literally getting paid to get milkies
>complains

>implying he wasn't acting ashamed so he could do more takes

Not so much slapstick, I meant sexual comedy. The PC crowd won't allow it nowadays.

He's not really complaining. It's similar to the fat guy who got to sniff and lick rooney's asshole all day then "cried" about it in his trailer.

>he wanted a prop

It was real but her nipple was covered.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT THEN

Whirry had nice-looking tits. She was a prominent skin flick actress and I figure the Farrellys were fans of her.
Same with the elevator chick from Liar Liar.

Because """simulated-sex""" scenes

Thank god.

wait he actually did that to her?

WHEW

Thank God

IMAGINE

No.

yep

sexual comedy is dogshit.

it was a prop

It was real but her asshole was covered.

>"I thought about your tits today"

Holy shit more?

What movie?

50 Shades of Gray

She already had to take fat old jew cock to get that part in the movie to begin with. Having jim suck a tit is nothing to her

never seen this movie and not going to because jim carrey is a cringeworthy failure and the movie looks shit, any comments?

Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo if my Rooneykino memory serves me

You're absolutely correct.

Friends With Benefits

Did they really not use a prop? It even looks like a prop.

What's wrong with killing your girlfriends?

>kills herself
>wow women have no agency it's the man's fault she's a weak adulterous drug addicted std riddled whore

If you look at the OP it is obviously a prop. It really can't be more obvious.

obviously, women are empty vessels where men dump a lot fos tuff besides cum, sometimes we drive them over the edge.
Good thing is that there are so many.

kek I read an interview with this guy about that scene

he said he despised it so much he had to go into his trailer to cry between takes

>cry

yeah from his dick I bet

lucky bastard

i'd suck on those babies all day

That was her real tit?

who cares about that boobie look at that yummy looking pusy

damn this nigga went to chow town

Spider-Man

What? Elaborate

>Jim Carrey

I expected JUST but he looks damn fine.

>basically rape a girl who is thrashing about and screaming
>you're just this chill dude who likes to drink beer and play video games
it was probably pretty hard for him, and it would be for anyone
even you

where

Mel?

Was she lactating at the time?

Face first into her ass like a true patrician.

Who would sanction such buffoonery?

remake with Alexandra Mammarios when?

>tfw I just fapped to it right now
kill me

I bet he was crying all the way to the bank.

Never watched this
But I thought she was supposed to be a badass
Why she getting raped?

no she had a bad ass

She really does, of all the women in the world he chose to rape a broomstick.

I hope you're laughing.

>ass_snack.mp3

IT WAS A PROP, BRO

>Welcome to Flavortown

>not leaving the leer and growling to the baby hanging from the other tit

is he rubbing his forehead on her asshole

The sperm bank maybe my guy

I unironically consider Me, Myself and Irene to be a top tier comedy :) And probably his best

>you will never get to sniff and lick her asshole while she has punk rock looks and is tied to a bed.

The helium tank has never looked so appealing.

I've never had sex, but I have had a woman's (Other than my mom's) nipple in my mouth, so I feel pretty smug about it.

You're a fag

The patriarchy. Privilege. All men are rapists.
Seriously Stieg Larsen was an Anthony Burch tier cuck

We are a mere 20ish years away from becoming essentially all powerful through genetic engineering. In the future, no man will go anywhere without his harem of celebrities.

Presumably since beauty will be so trivial to acquire, people will fetishize something else, like wealth or fashion or something.

Not him, but I'd have no problem with it. Rape happens to be a fetish of mine. Sometimes when I have nothing to do at work, I think about doing it to certain coworkers.

I had this one idea the other night where I take a girl I like from work and tie her up in my basement and keep her up for like a week. Like blaring Pig Destroyer at high volume and putting a strobe light in there that is on for the entire week. At different times i would tell her that I own her and she is my pet. And then hopefully it brainwashes her and I walk her around the house on a leash and I fuck her at will. I'd probably make her eat from a dog bowl too.

Realistically though it probably wouldn't work, but i would like to see what would happen.

I think it's more that every single comedian starts to feel like nobody is taking them seriously.

Man on the Moon was literally about this.

I'd literally kill my self if I had to do that. Jim is brave.

I was at the doctor's today and the nurse put my arm against her boob for a second

most comedians are emotional and depressive mess, which is why they compensate with comedy. its a well known fact

I agree. Its underrated.

with a dental dam?

That was her guardian and he wanted to fuck her, that's all there is to it
She destroys his life later though so it all shapes out
t. read the books

If any of you are Shannon Whirry fans look up the movie Animal Instincts
The first of many faps to dear Shannon

Christ, can you imagine?

If it's dead, then where is the body?

Good riddance

I remember thinking "what's the problem?" when I was a kid and saw this scene.

Many years later I had my first relationship with a transgender.

>Jim Carrey Got A Hot Breastfeeding Prank [HindiJokes.mobi]

dear dear shannon