Wake up, feeling your dick warm n wet, open eyes, see this

Wake up, feeling your dick warm n wet, open eyes, see this.

WWYD? Realistically, it's some random girl (with massive tits) you never seen before getting off on your dick. Just let it happen?

Thoughts of STDs, AIDS! whatever, wouldn't matter?

Attached: 886004.webm (554x416, 1.65M)

never matters

let his dubs be proof

if i'm already balls deep, might as well make it a good one.

If she's already riding my dick then presumably I've already been exposed to whatever she may have, and if she gets pregnant I'll just effectively deny I'm the father sibce she doesn't know me

If she's already riding my dick then presumably I've already been exposed to whatever she may have, and if she gets pregnant I'll just effectively deny I'm the father since she doesn't know me

Alright, so let's say you nut. Then what? She lays down to sleep next to you. Then what? Just "go along" with it?

This is the answer. Rolling the dice on the pregnancy regardless, but make her take the morning after pill.

Realize i just lost my virginity to some random female lucky me

You're so full of shit guys!! You really mean to tell me that some RANDOM chick riding you, you waking up, you wouldn't stop it/think much of it??

yes you fucking gen z pussy

stop over thinking this shit and enjoy the pussy

All those thoughts occur after I spray my seed all over her uterine lining.

Maybe I am full of shit, what are you gonna do about it, faggot?

Attached: IMG_0051.jpg (688x662, 71K)

>Wake up
>Synergize with the vibrates i'm feeling upon my penis
>instintually start fucking her
>cum deep inside obviously
>only when I pull out will I utter the words
"okay, what the fuck is going on. what do you know"

Like what the does anyone in this thread think will happen. Assuming you have a logical adult male with any sort of natural sexual desire.

overthink?! It's a random person in your house, in your bed, naked. FUCKING you. "It's fine... let it happen"

well, no, it wouldnt. Because if shes fucking me then i probably already have whatever disease she does, so why not get my nut off?

sauce??

fucking me vs causing me harm...

I'm more worried about Jamal trying to enrich my anus than Stacey who took too much E last night.

this faggot gets it

go with it, i guess, would be more concerned about the earthquake goin' on besides it tho

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-14-56-07[1].png (480x800, 92K)

are we best friends now?

sure, just no touching when we tag team bitches

and no eye contact either

honestly I'd panic. I'd push her off and start screaming who the fuck are you and how'd you get in here and I'd try to recall if I got too fucked up last night and fucked up and I'd throw her out and hope to high heaven my gf doesn't find out or I'd tell my gf some random crazy bitch broke in and raped me and hope for the best

hit me with salsa

and I'd call the police because doesn't matter how hot they are that's straight up breaking and entering and rape

im down with that. have some tits Sup Forumsro

Attached: 1521111283990.jpg (500x667, 108K)

Celebrate with constant breeding since its been proven that I can actually use my microdick for its true purpose.

Attached: image.jpg (600x590, 61K)

Nonono, I am penetrating her, therefore I'M fucking her. If she had her dick in me, then I'd be concerned. Also, stop overthinking it.

Sauce, who is it?

Going for a piss right after you nut lowers the chances of you getting an std by 90%.

Come Again ?

Attached: its a jpeg.jpg (474x375, 19K)

hell yeah brother

Attached: 283580_640x640.jpg (640x640, 48K)

in all seriousness if i woke up to this i would push her off and check my house for robbers seems fishy

Sauce

probably Freak out and spend the rest of my life fighting against the succubus epedemic.

This happened to me at a party. Woke up, nutted almost immediately. She had been going at it for awhile, apparently. Didn't get a disease, but she did get pregnant. Tried to report it, but police didn't care, said it wasn't a crime if I enjoyed it enough to get off. Went to court over child support (in Cali, forced paternity test). She got full custody, I owed her child support for the next 20 years. Last payment was last November.

>TL;DR: Don't allow it for a second, it cost me nearly $500k after payments and lost investment opportunities. For one nut when I didn't even know what was going on .

Good nut
Good thought
Good advice

Thank you anons

Shit dude, I'm sorry.

I've read stories like this and seen the comments, "lol, DEAR HUSTLER". No, it's not a dear-hustler case when there's no foreplay and you can't even see the bitch before it's all over. That's just rape.

bump

And that, kids, is how I met your mother.

Honestly?
>immediately panic
>look around, hoping for a condom wrapper
>try to get this woman off me as my strength slowly returns
>panicintensifies.py
>tell her I'm going to sue for rape
>call the police as I get dressed

Attached: Green Knight.jpg (406x720, 70K)

How would you explain it to your boyfriend?

I have no interest in men, as I don't in women. As such, I have no boyfriend.
>single since 2005
>don't care about sex anymore either

Attached: she doesn't believe you.jpg (1280x720, 78K)