Hey user, aren't you really into those politics stuff? Tell us about it!

>Hey user, aren't you really into those politics stuff? Tell us about it!

*unzips dick*

Let me tell you about the Jew.

you bitches wouldn't undestand
+ OP is a fag

>start sweating nervously
>"Excuse me i have to go to the toilet
>leave and go home
>cry

Why the fuck do you have a zipper on your dick?

How much do you know? I don't even know where to start... What do you want to know qtie?

You're all biologically hardwired communists who should be stripped of the right to vote and permanently barred for holding any public office and roles higher than secretary.

Im just picturing Sam Hyde now

Who is this angel? 10/10 would propose marriage on first date.

Newfag detected

Heh. It's true though.

i disagree

he's right, why does he?

>Britain must leave the EU to retain her democracy

>Gas the krauts, trade war now

>See flag
It all checks out

Prep the bull hans

GAS THE BIKES RACE WAR NOW

Take your hate-speech elsewhere!

>paki
>totally horny for white qt's
expect do be turnt down

let me stop masturbating first

>pakistan

Take your time.

>mom is a hardcore shillary supporter for all the wrong reasons (muh billy was a good president! and being a woman)
>dad doesnt know what the fuck is going on
>sister literally just following everything mom says

The worst part is my sister the other day said "I'm crazy because I'm a woman" so I told her not to blame her problems on what is between her legs.
Things did not go well. I have this suspicion that my mom actually doesn't want equal rights for women at all from a large amount of other things she has said. It's like a feminist but she doesn't go out of her way.

She's too old for you, probably double digits

I love you Australia.

RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT RACIST BIGOT

Women are born nation wreckers. Giving them the right to vote was a mistake. So, any one of you qt pies wanna go on a date? Minus the pink haired one of course. I don't want to be falsely accused of rape.

Why would I need a fucking slobs like this, if I have a fine racist merchant girl? Mom on the left for measure.

Oh yeah, its a little hobby of mine. I don't want to bore you lovely girls (*giggling) but I have published a few books and I'm kind of famous if you have to know. But enough about me, how about you girls! (*giggling). What type of crazy hair is that, its pink!(blushing) Don't be so shy. *Gets out of seat and moves between ginger and tiara with obvious erection which they seem pleased by
"I thought I told you not to be so shy" spoken softly as a kiss red haired girl
Aroused noises coming from girls
Force timid virgin into fellatio,throatfuck hard before moving onto anal and beginning large orgy

give mom

How the fuck do you unzip a dick?

why is my sexual life so frustrating when such qts are around

>all these newfags
Fuck off, go home

Exactly. all these retarded fags trying to convince us it's possible

...and you see, girls, that is my viewpoint on politics, and that is also what modern British politics is.

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, Britain's current prime minister?

Pic related.

Also, why am I in a room full of 14 year old girls?

How do you unzip a dick?
circumcision

>ladies please, that's boring
>now tell me something, what's the thickest cock each of you have taken?

Gather round ye wenches,
to here a meme so dank
of a man once upon a time
who dared to fight the bank!