TLDR. I have a gf, and I'm fucking a girl behind her back. Now they've gotten to know each other...

TLDR. I have a gf, and I'm fucking a girl behind her back. Now they've gotten to know each other, because I was "smart" enough to fuck someone in our social circle. Question of time before I'm fucked? How to get out? Help.

Attached: 3Mz5YXT.jpg (3840x2160, 1006K)

threesome lets see pics

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Yeah right, I'm getting fucked as soon as they become "buddy buddy"

does side bitch know you have a gf?

Didn't at first, but they've started talking and "hitting" it off. I know i'm fucked, just looking for a way out now, without ending up with NO pussy,

convince GF that side chick is a bad person and they shouldn't hang around them (unless your girlfriend is too alpha for you) Also How do they know each other exactly?

Does the rest of your circle of friends know chick a is your girlfriend?

The girl I started fucking is basically her friends friend or a friend?! They've never hung out or met each other until this started. I was with my gf one day, she and her friends came over. As soon as I saw that I left, and here we are. It's probably too late already. I'd give your advice a go, but not sure how I'd convince her she's a lair or bad person? I know I could get some mates on it to back me up. Gotta be believeable tho

Not the close ones. I have like 4 friends I hang out with on a regular basis, from that their friends and friends friends sometimes show up. Thats how she came up,

Tell her that you know her from long ago and something bad happened or some shit like that. Also OP don;t be a dumb fuck next time you decide to cheat. either be loyal or give fake a fake name and get a 2nd burner phone. no evidence, no conviction

Tell chick B she's a side chick, if she has a problem you can break it off, if not that's fine, but tell her your GF knows about her as your side chick.

GF stays ignorant since none of your close friends know you're boning either, and side chick will probably break it off but not confront your g/f due to embarrassment.

Fuck it, I'll try and cook up some story. Thanks mate. I fucked up from the start tho, you're right.

THIS OP

Bail on the side chick and tell your gf the truth, apologize and say you understand if she wants to break up,it's better than waiting for retaliation that can come in any form at any time

Logical yet fucking brilliant?! Why havn't I thought of this??!?! It's perfect! Holy shit, I'd suck your dick man! Thank you thank you thank you thank you

Comedy act right here man, do it and record please.

It makes shit uncomplicated?! Just blunt, lies, but blunt. What's wrong with it?

do this but without the gf knowing part

One problem. Since the side chick assumes that GF knows, then she may want to talk to GF about sexual experiences w/ you. What would you do then?

That's the key though.

If the side chick is pissed that she's a side chick she'll likely go straight to anons g/f and break the news.

By telling side chick that GF already knows, and doesn't care, it takes away side chicks ammo. She runs the risk of going up to g/f, and being told that she's just the cumdumpster her boyfriend was using.

There's no guaranteed 100% way out of this.

It's about minimising the risks.