I have found out that Stephen Colbert has been sexually harassing girls for years...

I have found out that Stephen Colbert has been sexually harassing girls for years, what should I do with this information?

Attached: 1745B509-7F83-4BE3-AB39-732AEE75215D.jpg (370x208, 19K)

If you have credible proof then start shopping it around to multiple news organizations.

Launch it on Twitter and link the evidence that should do it quickly.he should be fine by tomorrow, if this isn't bait can you give us a hint of is in there.

He should be fucked by tomorrow.*

Pics or it didn't happen.

Give it to Trump.

Kill yourself

He's our last hope

>multiple jews organizations
ftfy

Post it to twitter with proof, the news cycle will pick up soon enough.

Attached: 1454316948220.jpg (581x406, 23K)

whats "credible proof"

metoo

post proof everywhere, eople will catch on
also on here and we spread it around

pics or gtfo

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if true, this motherfucker has been virtue signaling like mad lately, he must be trying to distract everyone from something he did, thats how it is with this pussy liberal types.

Attached: 1521000803902.jpg (489x629, 39K)

Please be true, I hate this motherfucker so much and his smug face.
I would love for him to suffer

What do ya got

I don’t have any pics, but I do know he says a lot of stupid shit and likes to grab ass, but the media seems willing to report stuff like this without proof. Do you think on of those radical feminist reporters would report this?

Post your evidence every where you can, spread it

You can't do shit without evidence or witnesses who are willing to come forward.

#metoo
Thats all you really need to do nowadays

So you expect everyone to believe some chantard with zero evidence? Lol good luck with that.

Yeah they would

You have absolutely, positively zero proof and you want the media to believe you why? Did you work with him in a prominent position? They cant just take your word for it dude.

they wouldn't report on this becuase he helps the left
if you can have some shred of evidence, then the whole thing will blow up and go

prove it

Not even a text message, you have got to have something even if its small, it has to corroborate your claim.

haha this is what the alt-right has resorted to? Sup Forums shitposting?

He already said he has no evidence; he literally can't, which is why I don't believe him.

Don't report it, just post about it on the interne on an image board.

I see you haven't heard of Q.

quickly its the jews as fast as you can

Blackmail him into becoming a Trump supporter.

Singles of truth