What should I name my puppy?

What should I name my puppy?

Attached: 0EDCFED6-F8C4-446A-B8A1-95A89E4FE277.jpg (1038x2048, 375K)

faggot

Attached: 1519528325602.jpg (590x550, 54K)

Archie.

name it puppy

old yeller

Cat

that's a very cute dog

Sarge

rompastompa

Scraps.

Marvin

Dinner

Odis or odus i cant spell sound it out or odie

Ron

Biscuit

purebred Alabama black snake

FatLoaf

Chips or beef strip.

Berry the dog.

Fluffermutter.

ennery

Runch

Attached: 1519870691969.png (457x478, 469K)

unterhouch

Hans Der Kampfhund Von Deutschland

SPOT!

name it cute lil' nigga

Dogmeat

Achilles

Stupid fucking faggot dog trips confirms

>Stains
>"Come, Stains!"

Luke Barfsucker

Attached: Pet-Sweat.jpg (520x692, 62K)

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Rover

Attached: 1qyzf0.jpg (598x243, 28K)

I smirked, but are you 12?!

For real?
Please kys.

Attached: funny-product-name-fails-30.jpg (605x690, 101K)

Kolo

Red

jirj clooners

I'm 46, and it's still funny, kid.

nigger killer

Toby

Jon Bon Jovi

>tips fedora

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH

FREE PALESTINE
DEATH TO ISRAEL

Attached: TippingIntensifies.gif (460x600, 595K)

Horme

Does this count as a name?

Pooper

EIsenhouer.

Shovel

Delta

Yeah the whole thing.

Raffles

Adolf

Lil' Shoah

Karasik

Waffles