Nazis share your cuck experience at the hand of the Muslim migrants

As we all know since the death of Hitler, German men are born without any balls, thus they are unable to stand against the Muslim migrants when they harass their women.

Share experiences that proves your pitiful existence?

You have no idea how racist East Germany and Bacarian are, and how racist rural and small town Germany in general.

one of the chick is going to end up as muslim

most of Sup Forums is full with virgin beta male germans that got bullied by some foreigner in school

all you are going to hear is cringe worthy shit like

>"wow i cant even go outside anymore and they steal all the girls"

its just faggots who can't a GF and dont have a live and blame it all on everyone else except on them

im always disgusted .. the german Sup Forums thread is full with these severely autistic losers aswell.

Makes me murder them all cause they are the biggest genetic german waste of them all.

Go get a german GF, lift, look good, make something out of your life and be a fucking man.

Thats not a thing in germany anymore .. not even for "nazis". They are as despicable as the leftist cucks.

Basically all you need to know about german pol/acks

Well their racism isnt helping their immigration policy

Damn!!! Things are really that bad.

>Go get a german GF, lift, look good, make something out of your life and be a fucking man

I agree with this, but what about replacement level immigration? Germans have about replacement level birthrates atm, so any immigration is going to be replacement level immigration

This isn't an exclusively German problem, you'll quickly find that half of the people here just want an outlet to bitch and moan and never actually do anything about the problems that plague them.

What gets me are the ones who complain about women in their native country fucking foreigners and then post shit about wanting an Asian or Slav woman.

It's absolutely pathetic.

they are all manlets lmao

Well, in your country its unofficial state policy to make sure to provide Whites comfort even at locals expense. Doesn't help to be proud Indian, isn't it? You have no control over state affairs in India. Germans did.CDU and SDP used to be restrictive on immigration, it's just Merkel who cucked out. Gerhard Schröder stripped 1,5 millions of Turks of citizenship.

>virgin omega*
Being healthy, financially well off and sexually active doesn't help to see your country getting overrun. I come from old Southern aristocratic family and even in self-segregated areas I can't help myself not to feel sorrow for German people.

Where is your crown dindu looping?

ALLAHU SNACKBAR!

>Well, in your country its unofficial state policy to make sure to provide Whites comfort even at locals expense
Boris you crazy ?

Thats quite insulting to the Nazis that died. Call these cucks fascists or something.

Fucking conformist reeeeeeee

He got a passable face, looks pretty muscular, is not too dark...
If you are into that type he is actually pretty damn attractive.
That lanky nervous cuck next to him literally can not compete.

I used to date two Muslim chicks. Good times.

Rural Racism won't do shit.

Grandpa Heinrich is rolling in his grave.

>TOP KEK

Did all these rapefugees rape Muslim women in Syria too or are they only doing it here because they know they won't be murdered for doing it or because they assume western women are asking for it cause of slutty clothing?

I once saw a refugee in the train. That's my entire experience with them so far.

Voting, uprisings, German spring is coming.