You guys aren't racist are you?

You guys aren't racist are you?

Attached: tip_055_Be-Mean-to-Racists.jpg (1500x1941, 306K)

What is and isn't "racist" is purely a matter of interpretation.

Yeah

that comic doesn't make any sense, and this comes from a half nigger.

Ofcourse not I also hate those dummy gunslingers.

Attached: 1521176076148.png (574x362, 263K)

>nigger
>has no arguement
Surprise surprise

Hi user. I see you called yourself a half "nigger". I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps African-American people held in the depths of inequality, while uncle toms like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "nigger" creates a hostile environment and makes many African-American people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual, black woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Every time I see this fucking image I feel my lifespan being cut in half

Attached: 20170914_134623.png (720x390, 760K)

Jew detected

Fuck your copypasta shit you know the rule.

Attached: racist.gif (300x268, 554K)

I used to be tolerant, but then they changed what tolerant was. Now what I do isn't tolerance, and what tolerance is, is weird and scary to me.

Attached: happen2u.jpg (280x180, 8K)

If by 'racist' you mean I recognize and acknowledge the scientifically proven differences in intelligence, behavior, and physiology between the various human ethnological groups, then yes, I absolutely am.

Racist? Maybe not...

Prejudice? Absolutely

If I see a non-white come in to my place of business I immediately suspect that they're a thief or druggie.

9/10 I'm right.

Just out of curiosity, what type of establishment is your place of business?

I'm mostly nigger. So I can say nigger, nigger.

Attached: 1517333999190.jpg (1280x1367, 615K)

Liquor store.

That makes sense, then.

what's wrong with being racist? I mean the races are vastly different you should recognize those if you are normally functioning human. 50 years of people pretending not to notice isn't helping.

Can someone edit this so the blue person says "You can't be racist towards white people" in the 1st panel

who said the left can't meme
this is some high caliber shit right here

Explains how high class you are.

but says nothing about demographics and different behaviours between groups amrite

Attached: datsracist.gif (300x268, 500K)

>high caliber

Attached: 1518416836372.jpg (552x263, 34K)

Attached: 1518051033177.jpg (539x529, 25K)

Attached: african-americanwedding.webm (360x480, 1.21M)

Fuck you faggot

>don't tolerate intolerance
morally bankrupt

look i'm not racist, i just don't like niggers and jews

Attached: 134919240944.jpg (600x635, 108K)

fucking lol. Of course it had to be a black girl with a doo rag and a permanently smug expression

good lord

Attached: 1509332005122.gif (500x500, 1.16M)

>blows up bus
>b-but at least I'm not a racist

OK glad to knwo the world scares you lol. you must be one tuff mufo and not at all a pussy

Hol up
Why would a racist care about the opinion of some frizzy haired mulatto bitch?

Attached: 1404864227553.jpg (500x327, 38K)

seconding