Former Trump supporter voting for Hillary after Trump got caught exploiting Vets

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2016/05/31/donald-trump-donates-75k-to-new-england-wounded-veterans-charity/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/beast-hillary-clinton-behind-anti-trump-veterans-protest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can I add $0.02 to your PayPal account?

Le bump

where do I apply?

Do you got a script to correct the record?

When did you find out the tumor is inoperable?

o shit

boston.cbslocal.com/2016/05/31/donald-trump-donates-75k-to-new-england-wounded-veterans-charity/

Well if you stopped supporting Trump for doing one thing wrong, why are you supporting HC when I cant even find anything she did right?

>got caught exploiting vets

Citation needed

Are you kidding me?

you just did

Well shit I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.

How do you feel about Hillary using veterans like puppets?
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/beast-hillary-clinton-behind-anti-trump-veterans-protest/

I'm amazed that the left just can't derail Trump. There are dozens of retarded threads like this each hour and none of them are effective.

Do you suck dicks?

Wow OP. You really got me thinking.... Guess I'm a #HillaryArtillery now.........

Welcome to the club

I was also going to vote Trump but his blatant racism and disrespect towards women have made me reconsider

I'm voting for Clinton now and I convinced my parents to do the same (:

Do you have any citations with evidence that he exploited vets?

Dang it, I'm #Rootin4Putin now

/thread

He doesn't because it never happened.

>he hasn't given out all the donation money yet! therefore he is keeping it!

That is the evidence they use. Dunno whether the last bit has been donated as of now.

I was a trump supporter, but then I read a post on the internet that said I shouldn't be a trump supporter.

Now I #SiegHeillary

>No charities ever keep a percentage of the money for personal uses, salaries or expansion ever, ever.

omg are you me?
only I didn't get my dad to vote for Hillary ):

Former Hillary Supporter voting for Trump after Hillary gets indicted over illegally witholding public documents and circumventing the law

>#SiegHeillary

Noice

>"I'm #teamhillary now, trump exploits vets"
>Clinton literally exploited soldiers in Benghazi

How is donating over $4,000,000 to Vet organizations exploitation?

How much longer in chastity?

Hahaha lol no

Don't worry about your dad though.
We WILL get a woman in the White House for the first time ever :D

>former Trump supporter

no you weren't.

My only question is this:

How do you look at yourself in the mirror and have any pride in yourself when you are such a whore that you'll lie for pennies?

Do you drink too much?
Do drugs?
Cut yourself?

Genuinely curious.

>Trump is a snitch goys
>i'm a #hillaryartillery now

>OP makes the thread, bumps it, and leaves
Rly maks u thik
sage

le #CruzMissle

I thought this was fake... holy fucking hell. Throw that bitch in the ocean, when she flies back up SOMEONE PLEASE SHOOT THE WITCH DOWN

Former Paul supporter voting Trump because Hillary is a criminal, gun grabbing, war hawk bought by special interests. My brother is voting Trump also and my sister isn't voting at all unless Bernie gets the nod.

glad to see Trump still plays team america

>ama
>Used to support Trump (just like you guys
>But now
>I support Hillary
>Because of (latest smear piece)

I am now #corrupted4Hillary

confirmed everlasting emperor of Russia
Good job Ivan

Well gosh darn it to heck, I guess I'm a #kasichklown now.

>2 posts by ID
>the other post is a reddit bump