Drinking thread

Drinking thread.
What are you drinking tonight, friends? You enjoying it?
Got anything on your mind you desire to talk about?
Let's all just have a drink and chat.
Pic related, what I'm drinking tonight. Sipping the vodka neat at the moment.

Attached: 20180316_214223.jpg (2160x2160, 1.58M)

Should be illegal to create alcohol

If that's your opinion why would you come to this thread other than to shitpost, friend? Makes no sense to me.

I drink ethanol while hating it thoroughly

Sounds like you should make some changes then, bud. Find happiness, you deserve it!

good old bud light piss water because I may be broke but I am also drunk

Attached: 1498422236166.jpg (790x1053, 98K)

Stopped drinking two weeks ago

As long as it gets the job done!
I have my steel reserve nights. Cheap beer makes the world go 'round, friend.

Best of luck with your quitting, bud.
I wish you luck although I know you will not need it!

Thanks man. b is weird today

How so, friend?

not this user but it's been super weird between the mysterious freeze of Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/, that Shuiaby user who an heroed on cam, and all the fucking log posting

Stop being nice, that’s not how it’s supposed to be lol

Ahh, that's drinking threads for me though! Just some nice conversations and some drinks. Sorry if that doesn't work for you.
The log posting will never stop, haha

The Coffey still has created monstrous liquor.

A $10 bottle of Pinot Noir.

Idk if any of y'all have anything by Three Floyds Brewing where you live, but I'm getting mad shithoused on a 18$ sixxer

>The log posting will never stop, haha
I know it won't. And I'm glad actually, I don't care how much people reeee I actually think it's fucking hilarious

Nothing like some cheap wine!
Never heard of it over here in Texas. 18$ for a sixer seems pricy though down here. Is it like 14% or something?
That's interesting. I never got the humor in it. As long as others do though, I'm glad!

The last of the great traditional tequilas.

Attached: SAN-MATIAS-PLATA.jpg (570x708, 27K)

Never heard of that brand. Hope you're enjoying it, bud! I'm not a huge fan of tequila in general but there definitely are so good brands out there.

Hello everyone I have hijacked this thread in the name of equality. Please email Marvel Comics and tell them that Wonder Woman should be changed to a black woman because it is not fair that there are no People of Color in the Amazon. In the real Amazon Jungle they are all PoC. This is white washing. White people have too much already they don't need this too. This is cultural appropriation and must be stopped.

Nothing political in this thread please, friend. Trying to keep things civilized.
Thanks for posting nonetheless though.

San Matías is one of the original brands, like centuries old. For me it has been consistent in flavor and congeneric quality for forty years now. They{re also respectful of their market by not overcharging us.

Having some molson canadian right now, going to sip on dillons absinthe when I get in from smoking

Chasing some cheap gin with Two Towns cider and blow.

Taka

>friend
This may be the blow talking but the fuck up, your friendliness is abnormal here and it's making us uncomfortable.

Tequila is the absolute worst clear liquor.

Attached: 1508549314165.jpg (640x960, 72K)

Just googled them to see if it was sold near me and it was, very cheap too! Only 15$ for a 750ml. I'll have to grab a bottle if I remember it and taste for myself
Never drank absinthe yet. Always wanted to try it when crafted correctly.
Enjoy, bud! I've had their "the bad Apple" before and it was quite tasty! 10% too if I'm not mistaken.
A classic if I don't say so myself. No better bottle to pick up for 10 bucks!
Feel free to stop contributing to the thread then.
I would agree as well. A nice magartita on the rocks though with some Mexican food is a good combo though!

$18 for a six pack? I'd rather be sober, paid $8 for some strong and tasty shit.

No gore please, bud. Save it for the rekt threads if you don't mind. Thanks!

Just some Jaeger with red bull and b some gaming for me. Clash royal lol

Finishing up my refill of Maccie's coffee with 10 cream, 2 sugar and 3 pumps of hazelnut flavor syrup..added ice when it cooled down. Mmm

Attached: 0316182027-1.jpg (1677x2981, 677K)

Can you drink flavored vodka and maintain even a semblance of self-respect?

captain morgan spiced rum. it's my favourite along with bundaburg spiced

how'd u come to enjoy sipping vodka btw? i've never liked it.

Some really shitty margarita cause I'm too drunk to grab anything else

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

>bud
Youre really asking for it now, dingaling.

Attached: 1513138652145.png (557x441, 401K)

Well for starters, he bought lemon flavor like a bitch.

No, you can't.

Attached: 1508819010256.jpg (960x722, 113K)

smirnoff tomorrow

I could never drink that combination. Energy drinks fuck up my heart rate too much. Too crazy for me to mix with alcohol haha.
I don't drink coffee, but that seems like a lot of cream lol
I can, friend! It's called me not caring about how others perceive me.
I love their spiced rum! Nice and cheap.
I usually don't, but it's good enough vodka for me such as grey goose it's easy. I'd prefer not to mix my alcohol with other drinks, so I can get the actual flavor. Put it in the freezer too and it's nice and smooth!

Taka is around $6 and change around here. Doesn't taste half bad and don't taste too good either.

Drinking turns white people into niggers

Edgelord in the house!
Indeed! Not sure what you're trying to compensate for. No need to judge another drink as long as they like it.

>I can, friend! It's called me not caring about how others perceive me.
Fair enough.
Also, nice trips

Dang! Where you live, bud?
It turns some violent. But don't forget there's friendly drunks too!

If you want a good absinthe, skip the pretentious burning sugar cube shit and just mix it 2:3 with water

I'm glad that guy was there to show me what to look at.

Telltale signs of a lowlife: flavored vodka or vodka. Also vodka in general, what are you an old woman on a diet?

Attached: 1507048806532.jpg (768x1024, 180K)

Probably when it started to feel good....

leave the thread, child

Scared they're going to cut you off or what?
Enjoy It tomorrow, bud! Take a shot for me if you remember.
Really? I always thought you were suppose to do that for better flavor. Glad to hear otherwise.

CA. Even with all the taxes, they know ppl like to drink. Maybe that's why it's cheap.

I'm like 24, why aren't I welcome?

because you're mentally deficient.

Attached: 167545657943454657643573465360.jpg (1280x854, 339K)

He seemed like he was being nice. I could be wrong though. In drinking threads I always take people for being kind. Seems to be most of those are, a lot of edgy and rude people tonight. I guess with no school tomorrow though a lot of children and shitposting.
Interesting. I would have though California had expensive prices on alcohol.

>Hm,,,,he was behind?

Attached: 63fnw9yz9z1u2543449000000.jpg (820x431, 38K)

perhaps the vodka i've had experience with just wasn't a great brand. but i've always preferred rum and whiskey. tequila if doing shots, beer for afternoons in the garden, wine over tea, port after tea

You add the water because straight absinthe is too strong, and the sugar is a matter of personal taste. Burning the sugar adds a strong burnt taste that defeats the whole point of adding water.

I'm not a fan of vodka myself either, I just bought the bottle for a change of pace. I usually drink gin or whisky. Grey goose is a good brand I believe though. The French seem to know how to make vodka!

How

Honestly didn't realize it was strictly alcohol
Newfag here

Interesting. Before I even buy any I'll defnititly have to read more about absinthe. Thanks for sharing the information!
No need to argue, friends. I'd say just to agree to disagree and move on. Let's just enjoy our drinks.

I exclusively drink at home now because literally every time I go to a bar, regardless of how hard I try to stay composed, I either get in a fight because people are assholes or I get thrown out because I am a drunk asshole. Yet when I drink with friends or attend parties, including very large parties, everything goes great. What is it about bars and about me that just doesn't work?
inb4 alcohol abuse that's a given

Attached: cumtarget.png (585x585, 229K)

>Only 15$ for a 750ml.
I live in Mexico where it costs less than US$6 per liter. We have better tequilas, of course, but they cost like four times as much and most everything else in between is disappointing.
By the way, they are now marketing both "plata" and "silver", slight difference in price, slight difference in alcoholic strength, not sure what they've been thinking.

You're good, bud! Indeed though, by drinking threads it typically denotes alcohol. I forgot to specify that, so I'm to blame as well.
Not sure. Every time I go out to the bar I never have any problems and people are very kind! Maybe it's the area you live in, a lot of assholes going there.

Ain't 14% but it's 9% and a limited release, figured I'd try it out while I had the chance. Worth more like 13 than 18 but I still don't regret it.

No I'm at home and everyone else is asleep

You probably know only the cheapest of exported versions.

fair enough. i've only had smirnoff and absolut, hence why i'm not a fan

Ahh, I love Mexico for that reason. I've been there on vacation before and drinking is so cheap plus their tequila is unmatched. Glad to here from others across the globe, even though Mexico is only like a 6 hour drive from my place
Ahh, glad to hear you're enjoying it still!
Oh I see. From the picture it looked like you were at a bar.

I see. I'm not a fan of those brands myself, same with sky. I'll drink them, but will never buy them. You gotta try to find out though!

No I'm home I just got the glass free with the brewery tour

i've chatted to ruskies on chatroulette in the past (before it was all naked dudes), and they slug cheap vodka back like no one's business, it's nuts.

they really do fit the stereotype

Attached: 1517185196747.jpg (300x327, 53K)

Gotta love brewery tours! I've collected 30+ glasses from all the ones I've been too got to to taste a lot of beers and learn about the making process. Fun place to go if you ask me
Haha, as long as they're enjoying themselves all the power to them. What's a ruskie though?

Do you know how cheap vodka is made?
It's industrial, dude.

What's the relevance to his point? I'm confused. Please explain.

russians
what does that have to do with them drinking it lol. it only emphasises the fact that they're crazy in love with the stuff

I wish we could have more meaningful connection with russians. Russia and their people are so misunderstood by Americans because we still have this cold war mentality (and rightfully so). I'd love to see Americans and Russians really build a bond online and in person so we can maybe avoid the next world war

Ahh. Never heard that term before haha
I have no problems with Russians as an American. I've been to Russia (Petersburg and a few smaller cities) before and loved the nation! Vodka is so cheap there too it's crazy. In a lot of places, it was cheaper to get a liter of vodka than bottled water which surprised me

Yeah brewery tours are awesome, this glass is from Arcadia ales in Kalamazoo. It's a small brewery but their beer fridge is bigger than my house.

not the user you were questioning but I'm pretty sure what he is saying is that cheap russian vodka is produced in bulk in the same factories that were once state run under the USSR. After the fall, these factories (e.g. Stolichnaya) were resumed under quasi-private ownership

Skyy vodka was photographed joining tankers of azeotropic ethanol with filtered city water. Where I live we can do that ourselves for like two US dollars per liter. So what does Skyy cost? And why?

although i'm from england, i agree, enough brother wars. could point to a few reasons why it won't happen, but this isn't the thread for it

Walmart brand caffeine free diet soda.
Sobriety is shit, guys.

On the upside, I finally took some vacation days for the first time in ages, so I actually have more than a 1 day weekend, and it's been beautiful out. I'm feeling ok OP.

You sound like a very unintelligent douchebag.

You sound like the kind of fairy I get locked up for beating the living shit out of

Those are the best. I've only been to small business brewery, but I feel like they have more character then a large scale brewery like Budweiser. If they even do tours.
I'm confused about the problem with that still. Sorry I'm drunk, of course. Are you saying the factories are unsanitary?
I see and understand your point. However they're a company just trying to make a buck and have the right to do that.
Thanks for stating that friend and trying to stay on topic. As long as the conversation is civilized though i (OP) don't mind. Cheers for Texas by the way, friend!

>cheap russian vodka is produced in bulk
ALL cheap vodka and most expensive "western" vodka is produced industrially. Look up the distillation process. You can trust only pot stills.

me too kek no I'm just saying it's mass produced with an emphasis on quantity over quality so it ain't the best shit money can buy.

At least he seems to be aware of his own limits.
How are you doing in that regard?

Glad to hear your getting some vacation time! Enjoy it!
No need to argue, friends. He was just stating his mind and looking for our analysis. Not rude remarks.
Oh I see. I can see why it was so cheap there as I noted previously. I bought a liter or close enough for like $3 USD when I was visiting there. A good place to be an alcoholic haha

You sound like the sort of guy who gets locked up after losing fights to fairies when he talks tough while drunk.
Then molested by jailfairies.