She has a Facebook page which allows you to submit reviews. She's listed as a "public figure", i.e. she's a celebrity...

She has a Facebook page which allows you to submit reviews. She's listed as a "public figure", i.e. she's a celebrity, no? When is her book coming out? TV appearances? They're coming!

fb /pg/Emma4Change

Attached: emma.jpg (200x200, 10K)

worst emma

post best emma

i didn't even know who this thing was until you faggots started making threads of her. you hate her yet you're the ones building her up.

Attached: 1517715462682.png (523x489, 410K)

google Delaney Tarr

you're welcome

>she
lol that 666-eye illuminati coding faggot

Do you think it would be deliciously ironic if someone shot her?

I did. There's too many results. Maybe post some shit you want us to see?

would this terminate the jew-programmed robot?

Would spark more outrage.

So I gotta ask what the Jews' angle on this la creatura looking bitch is. No one likes her, I don't even think shitlibs like her. She's not pretty, at least David Zogg is presentable. She's probably driving NRA membership up like nothing else.
What's the fucking point?

Attached: confused captain.png (600x388, 248K)

I already gave her 1 star kek

Attached: t3_6dfcj5.jpg (1950x2766, 471K)

She's a woman minority immigrant lesbian.

What is a martyrdom?

I'd pay $10,000 for a braid of her hair.

This. But it works, so let them go.

Yeah but what's the point?
Diversity quotas exist to take up seats and (more in the case of media) browbeat whitey. In a policy push some ugly mestizo dyke isn't what the job requires.
Is she just the best they could get?

Attached: 1485830961110.jpg (640x640, 134K)

Vocal minority overpower the silent majority. She's the former. She is everything they needed. Let's not forget she's a school shooting "survivor", that's all they really need.

Did she survive the shooting and THEN shave her hair off or was it like that before?

idk, relevance?

For real! I've been wondering this. Either way she cringy and should have been shot. Maybe next time!

Eh, I guess. I just question the wisdom of a triumphalist angle because the last thing the Jews need right now is division.
If they'd gotten a pretty white/white-presenting girl to say what la creatura says it would have worked better.

Attached: 1517986801059.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Yes, she unfortunately survived.

Watch out pharma bro got arrested for saying the same thing only Clinton's hair

Damn her for getting shot at and thinking she gets some sort of opinion about it!

She's as bad as the boston marathon survivors that went all "ban muslims" after they saw the other crisis actors.

Yeah, I know. Kek.

She didn't even get shot at though, she was in a different location of the building. She heard gunshots, but was safe, and guarded by cops.

should've been shot.
something about the face and mannerism that I hate about this uggo alien

u jealous

No one should get an opinion just for being "near" some gun shots. If your neighbor decides to empty a mag into the wall, that's his god given right, and you can just fuck off if you don't like it.