How are you holding up Sup Forums?

How are you holding up Sup Forums?

Attached: drunk.png (500x362, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5uKIlAafxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vaping

Better, thanks. This time 6 months ago I was in the nuthouse sharing a room with a guy who had done so much coke he genuinely believed he was invincible. Snored like a fucking chainsaw. How's yourself?

Mentally exhausted, and half drunk.

What's up?

youtube.com/watch?v=A5uKIlAafxg

I just got out of the "hospital" for just the same reason. Feels a lot like jail, except they just medicate the very unstable or segregate them for a while. Couldn't be happier to be out, though I just bought a bottle. Somethings just won't change easily.

Attached: plusone.jpg (1536x1536, 118K)

Barely. Few more months and I kill either myself or someone else.

The biggest mistake ive made was being to cowardly to go through with my suicide attempt, i regret it everyday but dont want to kill myself for my familys sake

UK here just got in from the club pretty drunk, i kissed three girls though so i'm doing good

Deep breath friend. What's the issue?

I am dead inside but my smiling seems to be keeping friends and family at bay.

Getting drunk on cheap wine.

Right on budd-o. Get off the net and get back to the party!

Kraken is fucking horrible. If you like rum, try Castillo. Cheaper and cleaner.

I know that feel man. I realize that I wasn't in a great place, and in a lot of ways it was the best thing for me, but the only way they're getting me back in there is in a fuckin' straight jacket. Never felt so uncomfortable in all my life.

How was the food in your hellhole?

Cheap beer is my drink tonight.

Santé (french for to.your health)

Issues. Plural.
It‘s just so much and I‘m just one guy.

You as well. I usually do bourbon, but I'm broke and I had a bunch of wine just sitting there.

Me too. Being asked whats wrong is a annoying waste of time.

What "THE" issue? The biggest one... or at least the one that is most pressing right this minute?

Suicide could be on the horizon in the next year or so. I'm 29, in the spectrum and haven't finished post secondary yet. I'm doing electrical engineering now but idk if I even care about life anymore. I'm too autistic to date so I know that the rest of my life will be going to work then coming home and smoking dope and playing video games. The most I can realistically hope for is to finish my program and get a job that I enjoy and then go home and smoke weed and play games on my godtier computer. This is my likely existence. I'm tired all the time and don't know if I have the energy to do school anymore. Might just OD on my meds but this time hopefully not call an ambulance. Lol.

I hear you friend.

Every time I drink wine, whisky, or bourbon I wake up hungover.
I can crush beer like 10 American frat boys, but that other shit hurts my head

I can't get drunk on beer very effectively. My tolerance is high and I have a smaller-than-average stomach so by the time I drink enough to feel a moderate buzz I feel like throwing up from ingesting so much liquid. Wine is sort of the same way but if I intentionally don't eat for hours and slam the shit as fast as possible without choking it does the job. I only get hung over in the traditional sense if I drink enough to vomit, otherwise I just wake up thirsty.

I feel so alone. Not just lonely, but abandoned. I have nothing to keep going for except a vague hope for a miracle, but a lot of reasons to quit...

I've always hated when people tell me: "I know exactly how you feeeeeeeeeel" or "I've been theeeeeeeeere"

But man. That feel cuts me deep

The food? Not too bad tbh. What was worst was that every male there was trying to be the Top-dog. Niggas trying to stare you down, fights, constant fighting. like I said 'felt just like jail'. Staff didn't do shit about it too. Spitting on you, nothing. Shove, nothing. Going in your room, nothing. But even give a staff member a shove and they're all over you like a gaylord gang-bang.

Attached: gum.png (849x849, 566K)

I'll look out for it. Just love some rum and cola! Not the most original, but is easy to sip.

I am truly sorry to hear that. I might have a lot of wise-ass oneliners that'd "sound good". But I won't bother you with them. If you're willing to talk about it, I am willing to listen, and perhaps offer some relevant advice (as are more anons, if I am reading the 'room' right).

Regardless of what you decide to do now, or in the rest of your life, I am drinking one beer on you user, whatever you decide to do, this one's for you. Cheers!

My girl gave me another chance. So far I'm feeling great!

Hello everyone I have hijacked this thread in the name of equality. Please email Marvel Comics and tell them that Wonder Woman should be changed to a black woman because it is not fair that there are no People of Color in the Amazon. In the real Amazon Jungle they are all PoC. This is white washing. White people have too much already they don't need this too. This is cultural appropriation and must be stopped.

Very, very lonely. Very.

Cheers. I hope it‘s a cold one.
Unless you‘re british, in which case I hope it‘s just the right kind of lukewarm.

I don‘t know you, but I would give you a hug if I could.

not so good

A

Until
She fucks someone else

Really well for someone who just got fired yesterday

i don't think i'll ever be good

I wish I was better at helping people,

I'm pro suicide... attempted multiple
times.... but damn I don't wish harm on others. EVER

Attached: image-2018-02-21-14-43-42.jpg (1023x576, 121K)

At what?
Life?

Take care of yourself first. You can't pour a glass of beer for someone with an empty glass.

Shit man, that sucks. Was actually pretty chill in comparison, everybody realized that nobody wanted to be there so we tried to keep the peace. Except John. He was a cunt. Food was hands down the most inedible shit I've ever experienced. Apparently prison food was 100 times better, according to roomie.

Shitty. Trying to get a buzz off malt liquor every day, smoking a pack a day, live with my mom and her boyfriend who is fucking annoying as hell and they both do drugs so there's always loud, obnotious people around literally 24/7

And to top it off, I have court on Monday and might be facing 18 months in jail. Which has been an ongoing bullshit process since November last year. Also recently got psiorisis during the same time.

Father died about a year ago.

Only 22 years old. I feel like life is only gonna get worse because I only have a GED and have no goals.

at being in a "normal" state of mind where i can do the things i want to do instead of just being depressed and apathetic

Hey man life is good. I'm a little over weight but whatever... these Sup Forumstards who just want someone to listen to them they're good people all.

I'm a disappointment and a failure with no prospects or future and I don't care anymore.

What things do you want to do?

Me personally I want to learn to paint. Kinda faggy I know, but what do you want to do?

If I didn't have my girlfriend, I'd probably kill myself. So, I'm alright I guess?

What makes you say that?

study, work, get out now and then. i've always been able to shake off depression in the past, even pretty sever depression. this one's different though. easily the worst depressive episode i've ever had

She sounds like good people. I hope you treat her well. If it's not too late shoot her a text and tell her that.

Well... don't let fear stop you.

As much as I hate generic platitudes one seems like the way to go right now.

I feel all of your pain. I don’t know how to stop. I am an old fag with a great life and a great family. I slam a 375 of vodka on the way home from work and then drink a beer at dinner to cover the smell. I have 2-3 more beers after that at night. How fucked am l. Yeah I never miss work blah blah. Hungover till noon usually. Yeah I know I’m obviously a closet drunk. Any advice anons?

My humble suggestion would be to tell her she makes you a better person. Don't go full retard on her by saying she's the reason you're not killing yourself. That'll scare her as women tend to be fragile (both physically and emotionally). Just tell her. She'll like it, and in a small sense, will help you in the long run

fear isn't what stops me. what could i possibly have to fear when i'm on the brink anyway? my lack of motivation is what stops me. always has.

You an me have the same problem pal
I like my booze quite a lot. My record is one month sober.

Checked

I feel like I am in the same boat, kinda... It's been a while (over 15 years) where I haven't been drunk every night during the weekend... (both hungover on saturdat, and sunday, sometimes even on monday)

I have a rule not to drink during the 'work' week. I even find this hard sometimes...

I think I am trying to drown something internally, but I havent't figured out what it is yet...

Just drinking couple of beers and then smoking some weed, gives me a complete positive feeling for the week, if im feeling extremely like shit I just eat a tab of lsd and get better for a couple of months

always thinking about work....

So if you're ready to cash out why not go out to a bar? Go out right this minute and ask the first pretty girl you see there on a date?

"Nothing to live for nothing to lose."
That was my Grandad's motto in WWII

Not great

Attached: 1519935666285.jpg (528x720, 110K)

and perhaps i'm somehow unique in this regard. nobody ever seems to understand when i explain that i want to do something, but cannot find the motivation.

so for most people, i suspect motivation and wanting to do something are basically the same, or to put it another way, motivation follows from desire. my desire is high but my motivation is low.

Not good. Haven't got laid in two years. Don't have money for food. Rent due soon and I don't have a job, I'm looking though. Have nothing really in life. I don't want to kill myself or anything but I think to myself my life has basically been meaningless for a long time. I've done nothing great and I've barely lived.

I get dreams about jobs I've quit years ago man.

I doubt it. I can make her cum so many times with just my dick... kinda weird, but doubt she'll leave that

I know how you feel. Im tryin to fins a way to kms but i live in shit hole NYC.

Not great, fighting the urge to be a sissy, its not working.

Attached: hgf.png (500x500, 351K)

some days better than others, i guess. All in all it definitely could be worse , probably could be better.

it's sort of analogous to OCD, which i also suffer from. you can realize that your thoughts are irrational, but you still feel anxiety as though they were real

somehow i feel that these mental processes, which seem to be so neatly integrated for most people, are out of tune in my head

Meh, can't complain. Thanks for asking though fam.

try tinder
heck just add ppl on facebook at random and start commenting on their pics. call an old friend. I dont know man, ive felt lonely for the longest time, now i have people around me. It gets better.

johnny walker red and a fresh pack of b&h, friendo

well my girl left so i have no reason to live in this god awful state so im making plans to move......idk its a pretty mixed feeling

I don’t know what to do. I am 100% in on everything (including my drunk ones) I take care of my family make a ton of money but this is my weak spot. I run 5 miles a day which is probably the only reason my liver isn’t shot. I just want to hear anons feels about this. Godspeed you other drunks give this shit up. Try not to be a fucking degenerate like me.

Grab a shotgun and livestream on

Y'know not everyone is going to achieve greatness. If you want to be on top of the mountain imagine the climb not the peak.

I'm about as mediocre as it gets and when I came to terms with that I was the happiest I've been in years.

I seem to drift in and out of these intensely depressive episodes like a light in an old shop sign.

I'm medicated, and I do see a therapist. Even so, at best all I can manage to do is forget about the bad times for a little while. My aunt died two weeks ago, so naturally death does not help things.

Right now I'm drifting back to the problems that I've had since my friend killed himself in August, though. He was twenty two, just a couple years older than I am. It kind of made me realize how young I am, and how much both of us would have had left to go. But in spite of that, I've been doing my best to live a reckless, self-destructive life, one where I do all my living now because I'm never sure about tomorrow.

I constantly think about cheating on my girlfriend. With anyone, really; I already have once. I just feel like I'm in the prime of my life and wasting it being trapped with one person. It's the best relationship I've ever been in, though, and sometimes I think I could marry this woman. I don't know what I'm thinking, sometimes. Pathetically, I've even turned back to an ex, my first girlfriend, who cheated on me a number of times. Even worse, I seem to miss her.

I also really miss my friends from high school. I miss doing things with friends. I miss a lot of things.

But I guess those are my main concerns right now. Overall, I guess I'm doing okay. But I'm not, not right now.

Attached: 24862661_1449171011861749_6455776163187070190_n.jpg (960x749, 151K)

>So if you're ready to cash out why not go out to a bar? Go out right this minute and ask the first pretty girl you see there on a date?

i appreciate the advice, but i don't think you understand one bit. i don't think you're even capable of understanding because your mind works the way it's supposed to.

Bump for justice

And in the editing process, I forgot to insert the word "flickering" before the old shop sign. I can't help but laugh at how retarded I am; part of me is glad I found my way to this place of general misery.

why fight it?

preach, man. so true.
the modern world, with it's consumption, fame culture and social media, where everything becomes about the person and not the substance of any matter. it's completely fucked. we're willingly deracinating ourselves, and it hurts

Help me understand then

If you become an electrical engineer, and make a decent wage. You can find a bitch that will let you take care of her financially. Just get that money.

I'm not.

Tell me your story

i explained it as clearly as i could in

but i don't believe you'll get it. i don't believe anyone who didn't win the unholy jackpot of autism, ocd, depression, and ADD will really get what i'm saying.

The second this thread 404s imma start it up again.

Just got back from the gym. Indifferent.

Attached: 1468127270592.jpg (585x720, 43K)

Just turned 29 as of 14 mins ago. Have work later. Will probably have a veggie burger today.

Attached: Me 2025.jpg (960x960, 84K)

What are you listening to right now?

>How are you holding up
I think I've been broken for quite some time now.

Happy birthday user, I hope you like your veggie burger

some white noise.

Happy god damn birthday Sup Forumsrudda

Thanks. The last time I had one, I ran over a pothole.

Thanks.

>tfw Sup Forums and like two friends from IRL have said 'happy birthday,' but no family members so far

Attached: 19613_1480485605559892_2063321748299556088_n.jpg (500x270, 17K)

>veggie burger
Fuck man, have some respect for yourself and eat some actual food. Also happy birthday my guy, I hope this year is only better than the last for you.

happy birthday