Anything off the Trolley dears?

Anything off the Trolley dears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ydPNfN8PeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah gimme a fucking rimjob you old slut

You

Why aren't the children's lunches funded by the Ministry of Magic, kind of fucked up forcing kids to spend money on food especially when you can conjure it using magic.

how about you put on some fuckin gloves you wrinkly shedding of your old lady germs cunt

Nan, of you could get me the heck out of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises that would be mint. seriously each episode following this poof wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

nice copycasta mate
nobody gives a shit

You can also ask why the Weasleys are so poor and use hand me down clothing, no magic user should ever live in squalor.

Why she can't magically make clothes is beyond me. Even if you can't just make them...enchant some needle/thread to do it.

She's the T-1000 now

it might be copypasta but it's the truth

In the new play it turns out that she's actually a big fuck off demon that's there to guard the kids

fbpb

>enchant some needle/thread to do it.
In the second movie we are literally shown that she is capable of doing this
shitty story doesn't make any sense desu

kek

>Yeah those fucking jumping nigger frogs and some JewJew beans you bake in the oven.
Jesus, did raimi get called in direct that scene or something?

Harry pulls out a massive wad of coins and shows it to Ron. To me it looks like he's bragging about it.

We know from the first movie Harry has literally a mountain of gold galeons, yet he never buys Ron anything. I've bought my friends presents for christmas and their birthday. I'm not saying he should support him with charity, but when Ron breaks his wand, Harry just lets him continue using the broken (and dangerous) wand.

Harry Potter is a wanker.

why don't you see any fat kids at hogwarts?

Thatcher stopped giving food aid to the wizards

They were just following the source material.
Seems a little weird that they would be so strict about it solely for that line.

yeah why don't you fuck off back to tumblr or your dr who quarantine, T**M***

>why don't you see any fat kids at hogwarts?
Crabbe and Goyle

Maybe it's just a family of retard hippies, they just choose to live like weirdos to be different
Note how they get tickets to the world cup final in the 4th one no sweat for the entire family, they have cash/ability to have nice things, they just choose not to use it on reasonable clothes and stuff

Why do they need a person to push that trolley? Surely you could make a magical trolley.

>why don't you see any fat kids at hogwarts?
susan bones m8

She's a demon shapeshifter that kills anyone up to no good on the train

To be fair, he shares all that candy and shit with Ron in the first movie.

To make a friend and then after that nothing.

A dildo in Thatchers dead arse

Perhaps they are meant to embody the hypocrisy of the lower class and show why it is that poor people remain poor (because they are fucking stupid).

Rowling doesn't seem so left-leaning when you actually start to interpret and investigate her writings on an intellectually honest level.

Doesn't he have pretty limited access to his mountain of dough because he's a kid?

You could be right. In one of the third movie's deleted scenes we see Harry verbally abusing Ron and telling him that he will never amount to anything without Harry's help because he's a dumb white trash ginger piece of human garbage.
Seems like Harry had issues relating to people, not just on an intellectual level but also in a 'class' level.
The kid had so much money and I think he knew that if he lost Weasly as a friend then there wasn't much chance he would be able to make another.

Later on he turns 16 and 17... Yet he doesn't do shit with the money. In fact both Sirius and McGonagal buy him a new top of the line broom. Why would they need to buy anything for a rich kid?

It's an allegory for the government giving tax cuts and handouts to big business even though they don't need them.
However Harry's new broom made him a better Seeker much like how the favours the government does for big business will help theem du biter busnes

Rich and famous people get free shit all the time just for being rich and famous, world works in funny ways

He has free access to it since his parents left it all to him. In the books he buys birthday and christmas presents for his friends. I believe in the 6th book there is a line stating something along the lines of
>"Even the money his parents left him in his vault was starting to shrink"
So he had a lot for a kid standard but I imagine hogwarts isn't cheap. It is even stated in the books that there are assistance programs for poorer students.

So he has enough money to take care of himself until he is old enough to start working, but not enough to just bail out a family of 9 people.

>especially when you can conjure it using magic.
Incorrect

You cannot create food using magic, you can only make it appear from elsewhere, or cook ingredients, etc.

There is no "make bread appear out of thin air" spell

I want to know what butter beer tastes like.

put butter in your beer and you have butterbeer

probably like reddit beer (heineken)

Nigger, that's a snack trolley. Every meal at Hogwarts is a free feast, served family style.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ydPNfN8PeI

You can actual buy some. pretty great stuff. The orlando resort sells it too, really good.

I always imagined it was like very very low % alcohol. Enough that kids can get buzzed but could never get drunk on it. I imagine it tastes like a hot cream soda, but in a good way.

Didn't the Weasleys win the fucking lotto at one point?

>buys all the snacks so the other kids cant have any
>Hat almost puts him in Slytherin
Fuckin bullshit mister magic moneybags belongs in slytherin smdh

Walmart has nonalcoholic butterscotch beer. It's with the ginger ale.

In the 3rd year they won a small one. Like maybe winning $10,000 here. They bought Ron a new wand since his was broken in the 2nd book. They took a family holiday to Egypt. Their money issues were a lot less mentioned after that. In the 6th book Ron's dad gets a new position at the Ministry of magic and makes a ton more money and carries a lot of respect in his new position.

how about that fat ass and mature hairy pussy?

I imagine a butterscotch-flavoured rootbeer (so b-scotch instead of sarsparilla or whatever) with a small amount of actual scotch in it, giving it a proof of 5 to 10. There's probably a canon version of what it is on Pottermore or something but I refuse to even visit that site.

they sell it at the theme park. that's the part of the theme park i hear the most about.

why would it taste like piss?

That's not how interacting with your poor friends works in real life, you dumb sheltered faggot.

Going and giving them lavish gifts without precedence is like autism incarnate. It hurts their pride and is like an implication that they need or are dependent on you somehow. They don't want to ask you for help buying things because they have a sense of independence.

And it's clearly established that Ron is both a proud character butthurt about being poor when Harry is well off, so it makes sense that Ron would never ask for help with a new wand.

Mind you I'm not defending Harry Potter but you can't get away with saying bullshit like that, m8.

>ron's dad
>respect
the literal rodney dangerfield of the wizard world

The stuff at the Universal parks and the Studio Tour in London is pretty unique tasting, and Rowling says it's what Butterbeer should taste like. There's also 'Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer' which you can buy online or in some B&M locations like Cracker Barrel, and it's close to the park stuff, just not as creamy or full-bodied. But you can get something similar by vigorously mixing some butterscotch syrup into a glass of cream soda. Virgil's cream soda with Torani butterscotch syrup is the best IMO, adding the syrup until the cream soda changes color slightly and becomes cloudy. More than that and it's too sweet and butterscotch-y. And you can add all kinds of alcohol to it and it's very tasty. I personally like rum in it.

He becomes a part of the equivalent of ICE/FBI/thought police. He just points a finger and they start investigating and raiding people's houses. He actually cracks down and goes through the Malfoy's place twice.

>reddit beer (heineken)

mind if I retweet this?

imagine his curiosity of muggle-related invention led to his discovery of the dildo and vibrator
no more broomsticks for mrs Weasleys if u know what i mean

>He actually cracks down and goes through the Malfoy's place twice.
So he was just bothering innocent people for no reason? Oh wait...

>implying wizards dont have kinky sex magic

its canon look it up

There is a reason the Weasleys have 7 kids.

We all know Furry Hermione got weird in book 2

>wizards
>non virgin
stupid fucking normie

shut up neville

i'm not neville

>trolley
>not cart

Those crazy bongs

>poop
>not food
weird britbongs

Lavish gifts?

His wand was broken you stupid fuck. He even put people in danger because it did random shit all the time.

It's the equivalent of your friend's car's breaks braking down and him not having enough money to fix it. You ride in his car, yet don't want to help him fix the brakes. He puts everyone in danger daily, but too much pride to accept a small gift of brakes.