This weird pimple has been on my leg for quite a while now, what could it be?

This weird pimple has been on my leg for quite a while now, what could it be?

Attached: received_1637934006284293.jpg (1382x2457, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWojjMso4as
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ingrown hair

You have fucking leg cancer, rest in shit, user

Lance it like a real man you faggot.

this. heat up a needle, let it cool down and dig that fucker out

this, squeeze the shit out of it and post pics

For real? I'm a pretty hairy person and I was scared that it was skin cancer. Recently some oily stuff came out of it like a pimple.
Anons help, I'm pretty worried

pop it with a needle and post pics or videos.

its either a blackhead, ingrown hair, or some cancers. either way, removing it is best option at this point.

You could likely die from an infection.

Make sure to alcohol the area liberally, and internally too to dull the pain.

ingrown hair, dig it out with a pin and then tweeze away

ingrown hairs are pimples with a hair in it

Cant hurt to try.
Squeeze it and go from there

It has been there for a while now, is that normal?
Is that safe?

yup, they're there until you get the hair out

yes. Google lancing ingrown hairs. this is one time user isn't trolling

It's turning necrotic.

Phew. Thank you very much anons. Now I feel relieved

Grab a needle, pass it thru alcohol and a flame, and do like when threading a needle, but you thhread the needle thru the ingrown hair and pull it out, i had to do this a lot when i was a dumb teen and shaved my balls against the grain

at least it's not on your face!

youtube.com/watch?v=tWojjMso4as

It has been like this since I've noticed it for a while now. I have never been injured in that location.

Dilated pore of winer.

Was it painful?

Hello everyone I have hijacked this thread in the name of equality. Please email Marvel Comics and tell them that Wonder Woman should be changed to a black woman because it is not fair that there are no People of Color in the Amazon. In the real Amazon Jungle they are all PoC. This is white washing. White people have too much already they don't need this too. This is cultural appropriation and must be stopped.

you may also be able to gently pop it out by hand. when they get that big they don't really stay in there.

it's not turning necrotic, that's just dirt and dead skin and oil all turned into a plug in the pore the hair is supposed to be coming out of.

Shutup you nigger loving faggot.

I only have it in that location
No u
That makes a lot of sense. I've a very oily skin

Barely, a bit of a prickly feeling and maybe a little pain, but only like 1 millimeter goes into your skin

post bellybutton and timestamp OP

I'm a male wtf
I see. That's good to know

I'm aware.
I'm not gay, this is why I asked for belly button. you can post benis if you prefer

Attached: 1520465747231.jpg (540x540, 37K)

>im not gay
>''you can post benis''
yeah sure mr hetero macho man

I don't think you have anything to worry about OP. I got something similar to this lost summer. it was purple for a month and then some weird shit came out and it left a scare. (Pic related its me)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (719x1280, 86K)

Last*

Did you do anything about it?

Nah, just let it go

Was it a jump type or more like one of those slow building suspense types?

I don't really know what you mean, I had it for a while, and then one day it burst, a mixture of dark blood and puss came out.

You said it left a scare. Was it is jump type scare or a slow building deep psychological scare?

How long it been there? Cuz if it's pervasive it could be staph, and it could honestly be a fucking melanoma. It's much more likely you're picking at a pimple/ingrown hair and infected it a bit, in which case ur fine

Wow that really went right over my head. Scar*

I'd say it has been there for at least a year. More probably

Oh and it's only in that area. Nowhere else. Didn't move/spread nor increase in size

K cuz now it sounds more like a melanoma, at the bare min u shud go to a dr

Wait for real?

Help Sup Forums I have a problem

Attached: IMAG0141.jpg (2688x1520, 719K)

If it is melanoma and it's that big now and been there for that long then R.I.P. user. Melanoma is a killer when it isn't caught early.

Also, yes, I thought it looked like melanoma too. My wife had it but had it cut out early enough and lived

Anons don't fuck with me like that

Start googling it

ingrown nipple.

I did. It matches more with an ingrown hair rather than melanoma. At least tell me whether do you truly think that it looks like melanoma or you're just trolling me.

Dermatologist here. That's nodular melanoma. Sorry user.

you think its contagious?

Attached: IMAG0150.jpg (2688x1520, 752K)

is that perchance on your inner thigh?

Fuck me, it really looks like it. Thanks user for your help

did you suck the milk out of it? otherwise looks pretty localized

Yes
I also get it in my armpits, behind my ears and now on my shoulders pretty bad

Attached: IMAG0154.jpg (2688x1520, 849K)

No problem, get it looked at.

timestamp

I will try to get that done in this week. I appreciate you

Its from last year but I'll post my thighs now in a sec

You are a heavy set over weight man
in youre armpits its blocked pores, a mixture of deoderant blocking pore along with sweat and chafing.

it appears on the inner thighs because its chub rub, its just pimples that appear because you need to lose weight

cystic acne usually looks like this but it's single instances. how is your hygiene?

Timestamp your Id/license. You can blurr your personal info

I bathe every day and take special care of the areas that get this really bad
I've been using carbolic acid soap and another anti acne bar soap I've forgot the name of. Ever since I started using that I've got it really bad on my shoulders. That greasy look in the pit area is from a black drawing salve, same for the brown stains on the open abscess pic.
You're right about it being due to pores, though its not just because of my weight. Weight just makes it worse, and I've unironically gained weight because of this.
Sorry for shit pic, doesn't get most of the damage in it but it'll have to do

Attached: Hydradenitis Suppurativa.jpg (1520x2688, 227K)

its a bot fly
drill the motherfucker out

do you have those skin tags everywhere? not shitting on you just genuinely curious

I've got some gross moles on my neck, including one that gets a leaky abscess under it once in a blue moon but not really no. Didn't have that there a year ago, think it developed because of the chronic abscesses

ingrown hair, black head or some cancerous shit

what is your diet like?

How to know which one is it

Pretty bad
Meat, cheese and bread with junkfood mixed in.
Recently started eating oranges so there's that. I feel healthy already

i feared I was coming down with a touch of scurvy recently and started buying fruit cups and within a week my issues went away. I am a meat and potatoes guy myself and have been for as much if my 32 years I can remember. surely you must eat a whole lot of junk. or is weight an issue in your family? do you have any underlying health concerns like diabetes?

go to the doctor's an get them to prescribe you antibiotics, also you look like you've got what seems to be the start of a wound thats about to go septic... you should probably see someone like, now...

Nah, it has been like this since a while now but I'll try to see someone. Thanks though

Ingrown hair. POP THAT FUCKER

Not melanoma?

No diabetes surprisingly, just had that checked out. My entire family on my dad's side is pretty fat and both sides have similar problems with their skin. Which makes sense since HS is hereditary

Attached: hidradenitis suppurativa2.jpg (440x387, 25K)

not a dermatologist, but easily to determine: if you press the skin around it, does it move? -> ingrown hair.

you have HS?

Yeah, just recently had it officially diagnosed even though I've known I had it for years
Not quite stage 3 yet. If this ever spreads to my junk/asshole I will blow my brains out like that kid with the anime pictures on his wall.

Attached: hidradenitis_suppurativa_stages.png (868x380, 596K)

Wtf user I love you. I just pressed it and I managed to pull it off. It's an ingrown hair! I love you so much. You have no idea how happyI am now.
You sir, just what do you get out of making people miserable

Attached: received_1638016419609385.jpg (1382x2457, 131K)

should've filmed it and made youtube bux off of it
I think i want to do that with my chronic abscesses. sickos love watching this stuff in HD

happy that you're relieved, user. and think of ockham's razor in the future!

I was diagnosed with stage 1 a few years ago. I might have been mis-diagnosed, but I'm going to tell you what I did that has helped a tremendous amount.

Do you first get a hard little pimple? like a hard painful nodule... like an underground zit that won't ever come to a head?

When user saves the day

nice job

Either ingrown hair or pore of winer.

Either way, anons are right. Get the needle

I found this thing called a "Zeno" - it treats acne by heating up to 120 degrees, and the temperature causes the bacteria to go into some kind of shock and they die.

I found that if I use these on the HSs ( or whatever you call em ), it fucking kills them. They still take like a week or more to fade, but they stop hurting, they stop swelling. I used to have to take antibiotics, and had one on my thigh that got large enough had to have surgery to lance it.

The Zeno thing is kind of expensive - but you can just use regular heat to do the same thing.

Attached: 31Qf-7QoBWL.jpg (299x500, 11K)

Wtf that's a thing?
I just wanted to get it done quickly
Yeah I'm thankful for that user. Thank God it wasn't something else.
Thanks user, see this

fuck yeah

>Wtf that's a thing?
I have a whole folder of people from Sup Forums who have lanced stuff

Yes sometimes it starts out as a small, hard pimple. Mostly it seems like they are forming in spots were old ones were though.
I've mainly been treating with pharmacutical grade ichthammol ointment since its sterile and helps the shit drain out once it does pop. Spent like $100 on large bandages and ointment a while back.
Doc prescriped mupirocin in case cellulitis forms but it doesn't do jack shit on just the beginings of one. Ichthammol seems to actually help break open the skin to make it drain.

What have you done with it?

Well the thing about HS is that there isn't bacteria there, at least that's not the cause of it like in the case of regular abcesses. Guess it would definitely help prevent cellulitis from forming though, I'll look it up

I get them armpits / thighs / ass - but also in weird places like on my head.

man, you really should try what I'm talking about then. I'm not joking, it has changed my life. If you don't want to spend for a zeno, you can do the same thing with a jar of hot water. Take like a mason jar, fill it with hot tap water... Tap water is normally like 130F, so its maybe a bit hot. you'll need a wash towel to hold the jar, it gets hot as uck. You want to apply that to the HS/Zit. Ideally you hold 120 degrees for 2 minutes, but with the jar, its way less accurate. I just try and do it for 30 seconds, take it off, wait a bit try it again.

I'm not sure I agree about there not being bacteria as a cause.

if you decide to go that route, seriously email me @ my throwaway account. I have a little hacker thing I bought that resets the charges on the zeno, so you don't have to keep buying new "tips" for charges.

[email protected]

what do I do with it? I hang out in threads like this and encourage people to pop their shit and post pics

Attached: 1425515346119.jpg (3264x2448, 1.04M)

Attached: 1425516450259.jpg (3264x2448, 902K)

Attached: 1425518850868.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

obviously skin cancer